IIT Patna Admission
Candidates looking admission to M.Tech and Ph.D Courses are informed that IIT Patna Admission is now open. Applications are invited for admission to the M.Tech and Ph.D Courses starting in July 2016 in various departments. You may acquire complete details about IIT Patna Notification through this page written by recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply against IIT Patna Admission 2016 by filling application form through online mode on or before the end date which is provided below. After that send the hard copy of application form along with documents on or before end date which is mentioned below.
IIT Patna Admission
|Name of Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th April 2016|
|Last Date for receipt of completed|
Application Forms by IIT Patna
|02nd May 2016|
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Check This– Best Colleges in India
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Patna Admission:
For M.Tech Courses:
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech Programme Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / M Sc or equivalent professional degrees (AMIE, etc.) and having a valid GATE score.
- Candidates still to appear in their qualifying degree examinations may also apply, provided they appear in all their qualifying degree examinations.
For More Information About GATE exam- Check Here
For Ph.D Courses:
|Course/ Disciplines||Eligibility Criteria|
|PhD in Engineering||For admission to the PhD Programme in Engineering Department, a candidate must have M.Tech./M.E. degree in a Engineering/Technology/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree in Science|
|PhD in Science||For admission to the PhD Programme in Science departments, a candidate must have M. Phil. or Master’s degree in Science/ Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology|
|PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences||For admission to the PhD Programme in the department of Humanities and Social Sciences candidates must hold M. Phil. or Master’s degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Management/ Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Design in a relevant area/ Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area|
Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 300/- (for Gen/OBC category) and Rs.150/- (for ST/SC/PD/Female) through online module or offline. A copy of payment e-receipt should be sent through the application form.
Mode of Selection for IIT Patna Admission:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of written test or/ and interview and also based on performance in GATE/NET, grades/marks in the qualifying examination, etc.’
Preparation Tips for Written Exam: More Details
Process to fill IIT Patna Application Form:
- Aspirants can apply online by visiting official site of organization which is www.iitp.ac.in
- On the home page follow “Notice Board” section and hit the appropriate link related to M.Tech/ Ph.D admission.
- Before applying, candidates are required to read all details carefully.
- Now hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill the Online Application Form very carefully with all asked details and upload scan copy of photo, signature and required certificates.
- After filling the form, press on to “Submit” button
- At last, take print out of form and attach mark sheets/certificates and with other necessary enclosures (if applicable) should be sent to below mentioned address.
To the Assistant Registrar (Academics),
Indian Institute of Technology Patna,
Bihta, Kanpa Road, District – Patna,
Bihar, PIN – 801103
- Last Date To Apply Online: 25th April 2016
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Forms by IIT Patna: 02nd May 2016
To get other information regarding NIOS Admission Form 2016 candidates may check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Make a Study Guide|