IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur has proclaimed a current vacancy advertisement entitled as IIT Jodhpur Recruitment. Institute invites talented and passionate employees for the engagement of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Vacancy. Candidates who ensure all the eligibility and want to build their career in government sector may apply for as IIT Jodhpur Vacancy. We are updating latest information related to IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017, so stay connected with us through this web page.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur|
|Last Date to apply Online Application form||18th November, 2016|
Contenders may apply for the posts of JRF by sending their filled application form through the mentioned procedure on or before the last date that is 18th November 2016.For gaining rest details in concern to Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur recruitment notification, candidates are advised to comprehend the complete details presented on this web portal that is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must qualify B.Tech/ M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology OR M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Environment Science/ Botany/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry any relevant discipline from well known university or institutions.
- Those candidates are having M.Sc , they must have valid NET or GATE score which is necessary.
- Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in electrochemical analysis, algal culture/photo bioreactor’s operation/ Metagenomics/ Modeling.
Want to Search? Jobs By Qualification
Contenders must not be less than 18 years Junior Research Fellow jobs. The relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of institute.
Download PDF: IIT Vacancy Notification
Selected applicants for IIT job will get an impressive and outstanding amount from the concerned institute that is Rs. 25000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of applicant will be done on the basis of qualification and experience. Shortlisted aspirant will be called for Written Test/ Interview for the final selection for Indian Institute of Technology recruitment. So, contenders are required to give their best in Interview for appointment.
How to apply for IIT Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants who are going to apply may visit to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur that is “iitj.ac.in”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab stated in the middle of the homepage and press it.
- Then, choose “Project Staff Members” option from the page.
- Select the “Advt. No.IITJ/R&D/2016-17/102” link from the advertisement.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Then hit on “Apply Online” and Fill your application form with complete details in accurate manner without any mistakes.
- Recheck it once and press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it.
- Then, after that you need to attach all the relevant photo copies of documents/ testimonials in support of proof of age, qualification, experience, reservation and various others along with print out application and send it to below address.
- Also mention “Applying For The Post OF…………..” and “Advertisement No.” on super scribed envolpe.
Officer-in-charge Office of Research & Development,
IIT Jodhpur, Room No. 3013,
Administrative Block, Old Residency Road,
Ratanada, Jodhpur – 342011, Rajasthan
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Dates to Remember for IIT Jodhpur Recruitment:
|Last Date to fill Online Application form||18th November, 2016|
|Last Date to send Hard Copy of Application form||25th November, 2016|
Remember Important Note:
Check above Official Notification which to get complete information regarding IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Recruitments Notification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|