IIT Roorkee Admission
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee is ready to invite application form for IIT Roorkee Admission. Aspirants who are looking admission in IIT for UG/PG/Ph.D/MBA Courses they must have a look below details. Interested aspirants must know the eligible criteria and terms before applying for IIT Roorkee Admission 2018. Candidates who satisfy with all the terms and condition must fill the application form through online mode before its last date. Applying aspirants may stay in touch with this page to attain updated information about upcoming IIT Admission for UG/PG/Ph.D/MBA Courses.
Key content of this page
Contenders who want to take admission in Under Graduate (UG), Post Graduate (PG) and Ph.D. Programmes they must apply by following all the necessary steps given below. Final marks scored in entrance test will be taken into consideration while selecting the candidates for different courses. Candidates, who meet the eligibility criteria and want to apply they may obtain additional details such as essential qualification, application fee, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
IIT Roorkee Admission
IIT Roorkee Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for IIT Roorkee 2018 Admission, applicants must ensure about the eligibility criteria which are stated below:-
For IIT Roorkee UG Admission:
Aspirants who want to get admission in this university for under graduate course they must have completed 12th standard qualification from recognized board with good education record.
For IIT Roorkee PG Admission:
Candidates who wish to get admission for post graduate course they must hold graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university.
Get Here: List of Entrance Exam in India
For IIT Roorkee MBA Admission:
Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with first class or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
For IIT Roorkee Ph.D Admission:
Aspirants should have post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university with good education records.
Must Read: Complete Steps for Getting a PhD Degree
- Candidates who are willing to apply for IIT as admission for MBA course they need to pay Rs 1600/- as an application fee and candidates who belong to SC/ST/PD category candidates they need to pay Rs 600/-
- Applicants who are applying for other course they need to pay requisite amount of application fee.
IIT Roorkee Admission Procedure:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination which will be carried on by the university itself.
- Students who will qualify the examination, they will be given admission in the relevant course.
- No refund of fees will be permissible to the students who have registered for the Program but did not join subsequently or who leave the Program after joining. In such cases, only security and mess balance will be refunded.
How To Apply For Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Admission?
Candidates, who want to apply for IIT Roorkee Admission 2018, they need to go through online selection process.
- First of all eligible candidates have to visit the official website of IIT Roorkee that is www.iitr.ac.in
- Aspirants need to press on the “Admission” tab which is available in the menu bar.
- After that on the left side of the page, applicants need to select “admission procedure” link under the suitable programme.
- Then candidates need to read the notification carefully.
- Now contenders have to register themselves on the website by entering some required details.
- After successful registration applicants need to login with their user name and password and fill online application form carefully.
- Applying candidates have to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature if required.
- Applicants need to deposit Fee after completing online application.
- Completed application form along with all required enclosure must be sent by Speed Post (preferably) or by Registered Post to address mentioned below …
- Admission Offer;
- Medical Certificate of Fitness in the prescribed proforma;
- Fifteen recent photographs (12 passport size and 2 stamp size);
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate;
- Reserved Category Certificate on prescribed format by Govt. of India, if applicable;
- Self attested copies of mark sheets of all years/semesters and degree certificate in respect of qualifying examinations;
- Relevant Certificate given in Annexure-2A/2B or 3, if applicable;
- Certificate of Character & Good Conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended;
- Certificate of physical disability, if required.
To, The Chairman, Pg Admissions Office,
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Read This: How to Get a Free College Education
|Closing Date to apply Online||March 2018|
|End date to deposit of fee|
|Last Date of receipt of Form IIT Roorkee||April 2018|
|Last date for uploading of admit card||May 2018|
|Medical Examination||June 2018|
|Announcement of merit list|
|Counselling for admission|
|Closing date for Withdrawal of Admission Offered||July 2018|
|Display of upgraded list|
Candidates, if you need any further information about IIT Roorkee Admission 2018, you can visit Official Link. You can also book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Best Career Opportunities||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|