IIT Roorkee Admission
Those students who want to take admission in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee are required to fill IIT Roorkee Admission form and submit it till the closing date. Submission of application form after the closing date will not be accepted by the organization.
For the convenience of students, we are providing some basic steps to fill the IIT Roorkee 2018 Application form. You can follow the steps and submit the form through proper channel.
Highlights of the Page:
Important Information for You:
Before applying for IIT Roorkee 2018 Admission, applicants must fulfill the much needed eligibility criteria. Those students who failed to match the eligibility criteria are not able to fill the form.
More information about IIT Roorkee Admission 2018 is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Check it out:
IIT Roorkee Admission
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Roorkee Admission:
For IIT Roorkee UG Admission:
- Students must have done 12th standard from any recognized board with good education record.
For IIT Roorkee PG Admission:
- Those students who want to take admission in post graduate courses must have graduation degree from any recognized university.
For IIT Roorkee MBA Admission:
- Applicants should have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with first class or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with first class or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.
- Those students who are in final year are also eligible to apply for Admission in IIT Roorkee.
For IIT Roorkee Ph.D Admission:
- Students with post graduate degree in relevant field from recognized university are eligible to fill the IIT Roorkee Application form.
Must Read: Complete Steps for Getting a PhD Degree
IIT Roorkee Admission Procedure:
For selecting skilled students against the suitable courses, the organization conducts examination. Those students who will be able to clear the exam will get admission in Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
It is necessary for the students to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Check Procedure: How to Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Admission 2018:
Some steps to fill IIT Roorkee Admission form are listed below, follow them and submit the IIT Roorkee M.Tech/ M.Arch/ Ph.D Application form.
- First of all, students need to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.iitr.ac.in
- Then select the admissions tab which is provided at the menu bar.
- Select the suitable stream and you will be on a new page.
- Hit the link which is related to information brochure 2018 and read all the information about the admission.
- Then hit “Apply Online” option and read all the instructions.
- Fill the details and press “Submit to Register” button.
- After successful registration applicants need to login with their user name and password and fill online application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents, your signature and photograph.
- Deposit the application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the IIT Roorkee Online Application form for further use.
- Those students who are interested in Ph.D programme are required to submit the application form with self attested copies of documents at PG Admission Office, IIT Roorkee.
Get Here>>> IIT Roorkee Ph.D Admission Notification PDF
Apply Online>>> M.Tech./M.Arch./M.U.R.P
Apply Now>>> Ph.D Programme
|Course Name||Last Date|
|Ph.D Admission through rolling advertisement||Updating Soon|
Stay tuned with us or you can visit the Official Link to get the further details about IIT Roorkee Admission 2018–19. If you want to ask anything then you may write it in the comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|