Indian Institute of Teacher Education, Gandhinagar has issued a job advertisement as IITE Recruitment. Institution invites applications in the prescribed form for teaching positions of Associate Professor in various Specializations such as Mathematics, Teacher Education and others. Aspirants who are well qualified and meeting the eligibility criteria of the above mentioned posts they may apply on or before 12th January 2016 by sending their hard copy of application. Appliers, who are looking forward to hire from IITE they can get other information regarding IITE Recruitment 2016 from this page.
|Name Of The Post||Associate Professor|
|No. Of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date To Apply||12th January 2016|
Aspirants you can fetch the rest information about IITE Recruitment notification like vacancies details, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process Salary detail on this page, make available for your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Essential Qualification& salary details:
|Sr. No.||Name of The Post||Specialization||No. of posts||
|01||Associate Professor||Mathematics||01||M. Sc. with Mathematics with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent, M. Ed. with minimum 55% marks
|02||Any Subject of Science||01|
|Teacher Education (Curriculum and Pedagogy Course in Mathematics)||02|
|04||Teacher Education (Curriculum and Pedagogy Course in Science)||01|
|05||Education||01||Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks, M. Ed. with minimum 55% marks/M. A. in Education/English with minimum 55% marks|
|Post (Sr. No.)||Salary (P.M)|
|01 & 02||37400-67000, GP-9000|
|03, 04, 05 & 06||15600-39100, GP 6000|
Appliers, belonging to ‘General’ and ‘OBC’ category have to submit application fee of Rs. 1000/- along with the application in the form of Demand Draft and contenders belonging to S.C./S.T. category are require to submit Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- along with the application. Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘Registrar, Indian Institute of Teacher Education’, payable at Gandhinagar.
Short listed candidates on the basis of their applications will be called for personal interview that will be taken by the selection committee of Indian Institute of Teacher Education.
How to apply for IITE Recruitment?
- Interested to apply candidates have to send application in prescribed format that you can download from the official website which is www.iite.ac.in
- Then aspirants need to press careers tab that is available in the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will be opened having career section. Contenders need to appropriate link of application form according to the post which you want to apply for.
- Take a print of it and prepare seven copies of the application.
- Out of the seven copies submit two copies with filled application form and all the necessary attachments.
- And the other five copies of application form without attachments should be submitted.
- Attested copies of certificates as proof of the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Category, Experience, etc. should be enclosed by the aspirants.
- Duly filled application in all respect in an envelope should be forwarded to the address mentioned below…
Indian Institute of Teacher Education,
Ramkrishna Paramhans Shaikshanik Sankul,
KH Road, Sector-15,
Last date to send application form: 12th January 2016
Appliers if you want to get other information regarding IITE Recruitment you may read the official notification. To acquire information about upcoming IITE Recruitment 2016 aspirants may book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On