IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment
Indian Institute of Water Management has unfolded an advertisement concerning to IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016. Candidates who wish to get employed with this premier institution may apply against SRF (Senior Research Fellow) and RA (Research Associate) vacancies available in Institute. Candidates fascinated to grab this recruitment may apply for IIWM Bhubaneswar Vacancy by attending the interview along with essential particulars on the date that is clearly tuned below. For acquiring upcoming notification details about IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017, appliers are advised to remain in touch with us on our web portal.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Water Management|
|Walk-in date||16th November 2016|
Willing aspirants may go through the entire details regarding this latest opening that is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Interested candidates may apply for stated Jobs by attending the walk-In Interview along with original particulars in support of academics qualification on specified dates as shown below. So, candidates are requested to go through the whole notification before applying.
IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment
|Senior Research Fellow||Master’s degree in any branch of Agricultural field with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree.|
|Research Associate||Ph.D or M.Sc. in horticulture / Agronomy / Soil Science OR M. Tech in Agriculture.|
Get More Job Options:
Age Criteria and Salary Structure:
|Post Name||Maximum age||Pay Scale|
|Senior Research Fellow||35 years for men & 40 years women||Rs.25,000/- Per month for 1st and 2 nd year Rs28,000/- per month for 3rd year|
|Research Associate||40 years for men & 45 years for women||Rs. 38,000/- per month (Master Degree holders) Rs.40,000/- (Doctoral Degree Holders)|
Selection Process for IIWM Bhubaneswar Jobs:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of interview process as aspirants are required to face the Interview for final assortment in the institute.
Must also check below given articles:
Procedure to Apply for Indian Institute of Water Management SRF / RA Vacancy:
Applicant’s who are willing to apply for Indian Institute of Water Management Recruitment, must fulfill all the essential eligibility criteria as shown above and can apply for the declared posts by attending the interview on the scheduled date and venue that is clearly stated below.
For getting the prescribed format of application, candidates are required to follow the below given steps:
- Go to official website of the department that is www.iiwm.res.in.
- Select “Walk-in-interview on 16.11.2016 at 11.30 am for selection of RA/SRF positions on contractual basis at ICAR – IIWM, Bhubaneswar” link that will be available by hitting on “Job Openings” tab located at left side of home page.
- Read the opened notification carefully.
- Candidates are required to attend the interview accompanied with their curriculum vitae with one photograph and self attested photocopy of certificates on the date of walk in interview along with original certificates in support of qualification, age & experience for verification.
- Applicants reaching the venue after the scheduled time shall not be entertained under any condition. And no TA / DA will be given for attending the interview.
Walk-in interview will be held on: 16th November 2016 between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Applicants may check the Official Notification for getting additional details on IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Willing candidates can bookmark this page to get all latest updates related to this recruitment notification for getting instant access to this page.
IIWM Bhubaneswar Recruitment: Download Official Notification
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|