A Walk-in Advertisement about IMMT Recruitment has circulated by Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneshwar. The Corporation wishes to engage qualified and dedicated contenders for the various vacancies of Project Associate (PA), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Fellow (PA), Senior Project Fellow (SPF), Research Associate and Senior Research Fellow posts. Contenders, who want to apply for IMMT Recruitment 2015, must attend Walk-in-Interview on mentioned date and venue. Interested applicants must read the complete details regarding IMMT Jobs before appearing for Interview.
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||6th, 7th & 10th August 2015|
More information concerning IMMT Recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, salary scale, how to apply etc can be checked by scrolling down this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
IMMT Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacant Posts|
Applicants willing to apply for IMMT Recruitment must hold 1st Class B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D/ MLIS with NET(LS) in relevant discipline from recognized University or Institution according to the applied post. Applicants must have minimum 2 years of working experience in related field and good academic record in related field. Applicants categorized as SC/ ST/ OBC/PH/ Women candidates must hold desired qualification with minimum requirement of 55% marks.
Age Limitation & Salary Scale:
Minimum Age of Job appliers should be 18 years. Relaxation of age is given upto up to 5 years to contenders belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/PH/ Women candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
|Name of Post||Age Limit||Pay Band|
|PA- III||32 years||Rs. 14000/- + HRA|
|JRF||28 years||Rs. 16000/- or Rs. 25000/- + HRA|
|PF||Rs. 16000/- + HRA|
|SPF||32 years||Rs. 18000/- + HRA|
|RA- II||37 years||Rs. 24000/- + HRA|
Mode of Selection:
Applicants need to appear in Walk- In- Interview on below stated date and address. Final Appointment of applying aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by the selection committee of Institute of minerals & materials technology, Bhubaneshwar. No TA/ DA will be admissible to applicants for attending interview.
How to Apply for IMMT Recruitment:
Applicants who are eager to apply for IMMT Recruitment need to follow some simple steps which are furnished below for your ease and convenience.
- First of all, job appliers need to visit Official Website that is www.immt.res.in.
- Then go to “Jobs” tab which is structured in menu bar of home page.
- Hit “Recruitment for Research Positions, Walk-In-Interview on 6th, 7th & 10th August, 2015.” Link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary & vital information.
- Affix self attested recent photograph and photocopies of certificates etc. with application form.
- Applicants must produce in person original documents at time of interview for verification.
- Job finders must bring filled in application form along with all documents at time of Interview.
- Application forms with incomplete/wrong information, detected at any stage, are liable to rejection.
Walk- In- Interview Address:
CSIR- Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology
Acharya Vihar, P.O. Rrl, Bhubaneswar-751013,
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Date of Walk- In- Interview||6th, 7th, & 10th August 2015|
- Registration: 9.00 – 10.00 A.M.
- Time of Interview: 10.30 A.M. onwards
To get more details related to IMMT Recruitment, you may read the Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On