IMU CET Application
Aspirants who want to take admission in UG/PG courses in Indian Maritime University then fill IMU CET Application Form through online mode. IMU CET Notification has been published for giving the information about the IMU CET Entrance Exam Dates and others. The university is going to conduct entrance exam for giving admission to the willing applicants for MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech and other Courses. Candidates who want to complete their higher education from this university they apply for the exam and fill IMU CET Application Form 2018.
Highlights Of This Page:
Firstly aspirants are required to fulfill the required eligibility criteria and then fill the application form through online channel. Candidates can and fill the application form till the last date that is 24-12-2017. To attain other essential details concerning Indian Maritime University Application Form 2018 such as Exam Date, Exam Pattern, etc have a look on below written page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
IMU CET Application
IMUCET Eligibility Criteria:
10+2/ equivalent examination or B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or college recognized by AICTE) with minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent examination) or not less than 50% marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
|For B.Sc||10+2/ equivalent examination with minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.|
|For B.Tech||10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.|
|For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering.|
|For MBA||Bachelor degree from a recognized university with 50% marks. Score 50% marks in English Subject in 10th/12th/ UG Degree.|
|For M.Tech||Graduation or equivalent degree with minimum 60% aggregated marks.|
- The minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 25 years on or before 1st August 2018.
- There is relaxation of 5 years for reserved category candidates.
- Only unmarried candidates can apply for this exam.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
IMU CET 2018 Application Fee:
Applying aspirants need to pay application fee which is given category wise below:-
- For general category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs.700/-
Registration Fee shall be paid only through SBI i-Collect.
IMU CET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is given here:
- IMU CET will be held through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
- The question will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The total time duration of the whole exam is 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
Have A Look On this Useful Section
- START: General Knowledge Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
- START: Logical Reasoning Online Quiz
Some easy Steps to fill IMU CET Online Application:
- Firstly all the candidates are advised to log on to official web portal of Indian Maritime University that is www.imu.edu.in
- Now choose “Hit Here to apply Online for CET December 2017” available at right side of homepage.
- Now, go through the Indian Maritime University Notification completely and read all the relevant details carefully.
- After reading complete details you are required to revisit the previous page and hit on “Hit Here to Apply Online for CET December 2017” link for getting the online registration done against the course.
- Now proceeds for further process to apply online.
- To proceed for further process you need to read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button
- Now start for filling the opened registration form with correct details and then press on “Submit” button.
- Once your registration will be completed than you should note down your registration number and use it for Filling Online Application Form
- After that you are advised to upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed format
- Recheck your filled details for final submission of it.
- Then in the seventh step you must make payment of application as given above through proper given mode.
- Finally get the hard copy of IMU CET Application Form 2018 for further reference.
IMU CET Documents Required:
All the applying candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the IMU Common Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category.
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age.
- Passing Certificate of class 12th.
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing.
- Any other documents as required.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
|Last date for online application||24-11-2017|
|Admit Card Download||01-12- 2017|
|Date of Entrance Exam||16-12-2017 (2 to 5 p.m.)|
|Date of commencement of programme||15-01-2018|
Exam Centres & Venue:
Indian Maritime University Chennai Campus, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai 600 119.
Indian Maritime University, Cochin Campus, Main Campus, South End Reclamation Area (SE&A), NH-47A,
|Kolkata||Indian Maritime University, Kolkata Campus, P – 19, Taratalla Road, Kolkata – 700 088.|
Tel : (033) 2401 4673 / 76 & 78
Fax : 2401 4333
Indian Maritime University Navi Mumbai Campus, Palm Beach Road, Karave, Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
|Indian Maritime University, Mumbai Port Campus, Hay Bunder Road, Mumbai – 400033|
Tel : (022)23719932/35/36/40/4 1/44/46/23723577 / 23774261, 23725987
Fax No.: (022) 23739784/23753151
Indian Maritime University, Visakhapatnam Campus, Gandhigram, Visakhapatnam – 530 005.
Applied research international (ari), Post sea centre, K – 34, Mehrauli badarpur road, Saidullajab, Near saket metro station, New delhi – 110030.
You may go through Official Link to get more details about IMU CET Online Application 2018. All the candidates can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL + D to get latest updated information time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IMU CET Admit Card||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|IMU CET Counselling||IMU CET Result|
|Top Universities in India||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|