IMU CET Application Form
IMU CET Application Form 2019 will be released in 1st week of Apr 2019 by Indian Maritime University. Candidates who want to do IMU CET Registration they can visit the official website of the organization on or before 2nd week of May 2019.
Interested applicants can check UG, PG, and BBA Courses Exam Date on below page. Indian Maritime University will conduct IMU CET 2019 Entrance Exam in First week of June 2019 for applicants who want to take admission in UG & PG courses.
Things To Be Kept In Mind!!
This university offers assorted UG & PG courses in relevant disciplines. According to the latest IMU CET Notification 2019, candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the IMU CET Application Form 2019.
To get further details about IMU CET Application Form 2019, you need to go through the whole page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Also: List Of Entrance Exam in India
IMU CET Application Form
Courses Offered by IMU:
|Program Name||Name Of Discipline|
|4-Year B. Tech||(Marine Engineering)|
|(Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)|
|3-Year BBA||(Logistics, Retailing and E-Commerce) *|
|3-Year B. Sc||(Maritime Science)|
|(Ship Building & Repair)|
|1-Year Diploma in||Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc. (Applied Nautical Science)|
|2-Year M.Tech||(Marine Technology and Management) *|
|(Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering)|
|(Dredging and Harbour Engineering)|
|2-Year M. Sc||(Commercial Shipping and Logistics) *|
|2-Year MBA||(Port and Shipping Management)|
|(International Transportation and Logistics Management)|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019:
|For DNS||10+2/ equivalent examination or|
B.Sc or BE/B.Tech (from IIT or
college recognized by AICTE) with
minimum 60% marks (10+2/ equivalent
examination) or not less than 50%
marks (B.Sc & BE/B.Tech).
|For B.Sc||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
minimum 60% marks in PCM & 50%
marks in English.
|For B.Tech||10+2/ equivalent examination with|
60% marks in PCM & 50% marks in English.
|For B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||Diploma in Engineering.|
|For MBA||Bachelor degree from a recognized|
university with 50% marks. Score 50%
marks in English Subject in 10th/12th/
|For M.Tech||Graduation or equivalent degree with|
minimum 60% aggregated marks.
Age Criteria For IMU CET Entrance Exam 2019:
- The age limit of applying candidates should not be less than 17 years and should not be more than 25 years as on 1st August 2019
- Upper age relaxation will be given 5 years to reserved category candidates.
- Students who want to take admission to marine courses (DG Shipping-approved courses) they need to produce a medical fitness certificate which is approved by the Director General of Shipping.
- Students with Disability (DA) are not eligible for admission to marine programme.
- Students have to physically fit & meet the medical necessities as specified by DGS guidelines.
- Candidates should have good binocular visualization.
- Their vision should be 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately.
- Candidates joining B. Tech (Marine Engineering) degree course, their vision should be unaided 0.5 (6/12) in each eye or 0.67 (6/9) in the better eye and 0.33 (6/18) in the other eye.
- Those applied for DNS, B.Sc. (Nautical Science) & B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course, their vision should be unaided 1.0 (6/6) in the better eye and 0.67 (6/9) in the other eye.
Check Also: Best IMU CET Books
IMU CET 2019 Seat Reservation:
Here we are providing reservation of seats according to the category:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
IMU Admission Process 2019:
- Candidates who will qualify the Computer-based CET Jan 2019 Exam they will be eligible for getting admission to DNS Leading to B.Sc.(Applied Nautical Science) programme.
- IMU CET qualified candidates will be admitted for training at Maritime Training Institute (MTI) at Powai and Tuticorin for which candidates need to apply separately.
- The CET syllabus for UG programmes will comprise of Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level.
- The Common Entrance Test will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
After filling the online application form, candidates must have to pay the application fee of following amount.
|Schedule Caste||Rs 700/-|
|Schedule Tribe||Rs 700/-|
IMU CET Exam Pattern 2019:
- The question will be 200 questions of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The duration of the exam will 3 hours
- Each question carries one mark for each correct answer.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- IMU CET will be held through online mode (Computer Based Exam).
|Subjects||Total No. of Questions|
Get Detailed: IMU CET Syllabus
IMU CET Examination Centres 2019:
Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test (IMU CET) will be held in the following 12 cities:
- New Delhi
How to fill IMU CET Application form 2019?
- First of all, log on to the official website of university that is www.imu.edu.in
- On the home page you need to select the “Academic Brochure 2019” link related to Common Entrance Test (CET) for Admission to DNS.
- Complete information will be opened on your screen in the form of pdf. Read the entire details carefully, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria then go for further process.
- After that, hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link from “CET for Admission to DNS
- Read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button.
- Fill the correct details in registration form and then press on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, candidates need to note down their registration number. After that, use your registration number and fill the online application form with complete details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature, and other required documents in prescribed format. Then pay the application fee according to the category.
- At last, recheck your filled details and press on “Submit” button. Then, download the duly filled application form for appear in IMU CET Entrance exam 2019.
Want to Know? Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
IMU CET Required Documents:
All the applying applicants need to upload the following documents with IMU Common Entrance Exam Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age
- Passing Certificate of class 12th
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing
- Any other documents as required
|commencement of online registration||1st week of Apr 2019|
|Last date for online registration (except BBA)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Downloading of Admit card||Third week of May 2019|
|IMU CET 2019 Exam Date||First week of June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Second week of June 2019|
|Registration for counsellimg||Second week of June 2019|
|Last date for Registering for Online Counselling for all UG [except BBA] & PG||Third week of June 2019|
|Announcement of first list of selected applicants||Fourth week of June 2019|
|Closing date for payment of fees for candidate selected in first round||First week of July 2019|
|Announcement of second list of selected candidates||First week of July 2019|
|Ending date for payment of fees for candidate selected in second round||Second week of July 2019|
|Publication of Third List of selected candidates (if|
|Second week of July 2019|
|Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for|
candidates selected in Third List
|Third week of July 2019|
|Certificate Verification at the campus allotted||Third week of July 2019 to Fourth week of July 2019|
|Date of Commencement of Programmes||First week of August 2019|
Read Now: How to Be a Successful Teenager
IMU Contact Details:
A Central University established in 2008,
East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai – 600119
Email id – email@example.com
Tele Fax -(044) 24530878
You may go through Official Link to get more details about IMU CET Online Application 2019. All the candidates can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL + D to get latest updated information time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On