IMU CET Application
Want to take admission in UG/PG courses??? If Yes!!! Then, fill IMU CET Application Form using online mode. Recently, an Indian Maritime University Notification has been published specifying details on IMU CET Entrance Exam Dates and others. It is an entrance examination that is conducted by Indian Maritime University with a view to grant admission to candidates into MBA, M.Sc, M.Tech and other Courses. Aspirants who are ambitious to apply against IMU CET Examination and have required eligibility criteria can quickly and fill IMU CET Application 2017 Form.
Highlights Of This Page:
Candidates can fill IMU Application Forms by visiting its web page that is www.imu.edu.in as on or before the last date that is 08-05-2017 (except BBA Programme). The closing date to fill application form for BBA Programme is 16-06-2017. To obtain further important information concerning Indian Maritime University Application Form 2017 such as IMU CET Exam Date, Exam Pattern, etc have a look on below written page which is well designed by team members of recruitmentresult.com
IMU CET Application
IMU CET 2017 Courses Offered:
- B.Tech (Marine Engineering)
- B.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- B.Sc (Nautical Science)
- B.Sc. (Maritime Science)
- B.Sc (Ship Building & Repair)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) leading to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)
- Lateral Entry of DNS completed candidates to B.Sc (Applied Nautical Science)
Read Also: 10 Things You Should Learn Before Graduation
- M.Tech (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering)
- M.Tech (Dedging & Harbour Engineering)
- M.Tech (Marine Technology & Management)
- M.Sc. (Commercial Shipping & Logistics)
- MBA (Port & Shipping Management)
- MBA (International Transportation & Logistics Management)
IMUCET Eligibility Criteria for IMU CET Application:
Eligibility Criteria for IMU-PGDME:
- Willing aspirants must possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering /Mechanical & Automation Engineering/Naval Architecture from recognized University/ Institutions.
- ITI aspirants should have a Degree of graduation in Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering from IMU are only eligible to appear in this test.
- The upper age will be 28 years on 01-01-2017
- Reserved categories are only eligible to get five year relaxation in age limit.
Eligibility for IMU CET 2017:
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to appear in IMU CET 2017.
- Before taking admission in the university courses candidates are advised to apply for Passport.
- The minimum age of candidates is 17 years & the maximum age of applying candidates is 25 years on or before 01-08-2017.
- 5 years age relaxation for reserved candidates.
- Students who want to take admission in marine courses they must produce the certificate of medical fitness by Doctors which should be approved by Director General of Shipping.
- Only those candidates will be eligible who appear for qualifying examination on or before 31-05-2017.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
IMU CET 2017 Application Fee:
Applying candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows category wise to fill IMU CET Application Form:
- For general category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs.700/-
IMU CET 2017 Exam Pattern:
Those candidates who are going to appear in IMU CET 2017 Exam they should follow the exam pattern of IMU CET 2017 which is given below. Candidates can prepare well and easily qualify the exam by the help of below given exam pattern.
- Type of questions: Multiple Choice-Type Questions.
- Total Questions: 180.
- Time duration: 3 hours.
- Questions will be asked by candidates from the following Subjects:
IMU CET 2017 Documents Required:
All the applying candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the IMU CET Application Form.
- Certificate of proof of reserved category.
- Passing certificate of High school or any other as the proof of age.
- Passing Certificate of class 12th.
- Provisional certificate in case of graduation passing.
- Any other documents as required.
Must Read: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
Some easy Steps to fill IMU CET Online Application:
- Firstly all the candidates are advised to log on to official web portal of Indian Maritime University that is www.imu.edu.in
- Now choose “Common Entrance Test May 2017 for Admissions to UG Programmes – Apply Online” link OR “Common Entrance Test May 2017 for Admissions to PG Programmes – Apply Online” available at right side of homepage.
- After that press on “Hit Here” visible in front of “Important Notice” tab.
- Now, go through the notification completely and read all the relevant details carefully.
- Then you are advised to hit on “Eligibility Criteria for admissions to various UG & PG Programmes of IMU” and match your eligibility with required.
- After reading complete details you are required to revisit the previous page and hit on “PRESS HERE to Apply Online” link for getting the online registration done against the course.
- Now proceeds for further process to apply online.
- To proceed for further process you need to read all the instructions carefully and then tick the check box and hit on “Register” button
- Now start for filling the opened registration form with correct details and then press on “Submit” button.
Once your registration will be completed than you should note down your registration number and use it for Filling Online Application Form
- After that you are advised to upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and other required documents in prescribed format
- Recheck your filled details for final submission of it.
Then in the seventh step you must make payment of application as given above through proper given mode.
Finally get the hard copy of IMU CET Application Form 2017 for further reference.
Check Here: Entrance Exam in India
|Last date for online application (except BBA Programme)||08-05-2017|
|Admit Card can be Downloaded from||12-05-2017 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Exam||27-05-2017 (2 to 5 p.m.)|
|Declaration of Result||30-05-2017|
|Counselling for UG and PG courses||02-06-2017 to 16-06-2017|
|Last date of online registration for BBA programme||16-06-2017|
|Publication of first list of selected candidates||17-06-2017|
|Closing date for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in first list||27-06-2017|
|Publication of second list of selected candidates||28-06-2017|
|Deadline for online payment of programme fee for candidates selected in second list||04-07-2017|
|Certificate Verification||10-07-2017 to 16-07-2017|
|Commencement of Programme||17-07-2017|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Class – Non creamy Layer (OBC-NCL)||27%|
|Differently Abled Candidates||3%|
IMU CET Syllabus:
- CET 2017 syllabus of UG Course will be based on the level of Class 12th (CBSE, ISE and State Boards).
- UG Course syllabus will come from the subjects Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude.
- The syllabus of MBA course syllabus consists of Quantitative ability, Verbal ability, Data interpretation and Logical reasoning.
- The syllabus M.Tech Course consists of General Knowledge, English, Mathematics, Aptitude and General Engineering.
IMU CET Admit Card 2017:
- IMU CET 2017 Admit Card will be provided to candidates through online mode by using official website.
- Candidates can download their IMU CET Admit Card from the official website as it will be available from 12-05-2017 onwards.
- Indian Maritime University informs the registered candidates through SMS or email.
Must Check: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
IMU CET Result 2017:
- On 30-05-2017, The IMU CET 2017 Result will be declared for UG and PG courses.
- On the basis of the CET Score, candidates will be selected for further process that is counselling procedure.
IMU CET 2018:
- Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test or (IMU CET 2018) will be synchronized by the Indian Maritime University.
- It is an all India online common entrance tests which is conducted for admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of marine.
- The IMU CET Application Form 2018 will be provided to interested candidates from 1st week of April 2018. So, stay connects with us through this web page. We will provide the info regarding same as soon as we get.
IMU CET 2017 Counselling:
- Candidates who will be shortlisted can register themselves for online counselling procedure.
- As, the online counselling registration will be started from the 02-06-2017 onwards to 16-06-2017.
- Through IMU CET 2017 counselling process, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- The counselling procedure will consist of document verification, physical fitness clearance, etc.
- The document verification will be commencing from 10-07-2017 onwards to 16-07-2017.
Counselling Tips & Techniques- Check Here
You may go through Official Link to get more details about IMU CET Online Application 2017. All the candidates can also bookmark this web page by using CTRL + D to get latest updated information time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|