IMU CET Syllabus
Candidates, who are planning to appear in Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test 2019, are advised to prepare themselves through IMU CET Syllabus. On this page we have provided Complete Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, GK, GA Syllabus. Please have a look at the below segment.
IMU CET Syllabus 2019
Highlights of IMU CET Syllabus:
|Conducting Body||Indian Maritime University|
|Exam Name||Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Category||IMU CET Syllabus 2019|
IMU CET Exam Pattern 2019:
The exam pattern of IMU CET 2019 will helpful the aspirants to know the weightage of question paper and level of the exam. Those contenders have applied for this entrance examination; they may check exam pattern.
- The common entrance test will be organized through online channel.
- The duration of exam will be 3 hours
- There are Multiple Choice questions
- The question paper will have 6 sections and comprises of a total of 200 questions
- There are NO negative marking for wrongly marked questions.
- Subjects for UG courses: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Aptitude, and English.
- Subjects for MBA: Data interpretation, Quantitative ability, Logical reasoning, and Verbal ability.
- Subjects for M.Tech: English, Mathematics and one of Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering & Civil Engineering.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
Download Here: IMU CET Syllabus PDF
IMU CET Syllabus 2019
IMU CET Physics Syllabus:
- Unit 1: Units and Measurement
- Unit 2: Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Unit 3: Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Unit 4: Laws of Motion
- Unit 5: Work, Energy, and Power
- Unit 6: Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Unit 7: Gravitation
- Unit 8: Solids and Fluids
- Unit 9: Oscillations
- Unit 10: Waves
- Unit 11: Heat and Thermodynamics
- Unit 12: Transference of Heat
- Unit 13: Electrostatics
- Unit 14: Current Electricity
- Unit 15: Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Unit 17: Magnetostatics
- Unit 18: Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Unit 19: Ray Optics
- Unit 20: Wave Optics
- Unit 21: Electromagnetic Waves
- Unit 22: Electron and Photons
- Unit 23: Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Unit 24: Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
Start Giving Here: Physics Online Test
IMU CET Mathematics Syllabus:
- Unit 1: – Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Unit 2: Complex Numbers
- Unit 3: Matrices and Determinants
- Unit 4: Quadratic Equations
- Unit 5: Permutations and Combinations
- Unit 6: Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Unit 7: Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Unit 8: Sequences and Series
- Unit 9: Differential Calculus
- Unit 10: Integral Calculus
- Unit 11: Differential Equations
- Unit 12: Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Unit 13: Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Unit 14: Vector Algebra
- Unit 15: Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Unit 16: Probability
- Unit 17: Trigonometry
- Unit 18: Statics
- Unit 19: Dynamics
Get Here Basic/ Vedic Formulas: Maths Formulas
IMU CET Chemistry Syllabus:
- Unit 1: Some Basic Concepts
- Unit 2: States of Matter
- Unit 3: Atomic Structure
- Unit 4: Solutions
- Unit 5: Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Unit 6: Chemical Equilibrium
- Unit 7: Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Unit 8: Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Unit 9: Surface Chemistry
- Unit 10: Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Unit 11: Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Unit 12: Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Unit 13: Chemistry of Non-metals-II
- Unit 14: Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Unit 15:- Heavy Metals
- Unit 16: Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Unit 17: Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Unit 18: Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Unit 19: Nuclear Chemistry
- Unit 20: Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Unit 21: Some Basic Principles
- Unit 22: Hydrocarbons
- Unit 23: Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Unit 24: Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Unit 25: Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Unit 26: Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Unit 27: Bio Molecules and Biological Processes
- Unit 28: Chemistry In Action
- Unit 29: Environmental Chemistry
Read Out: Chemistry Questions And Answers
IMU CET English Syllabus:
- Reading Comprehension
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Literature & Long Reading Text
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Phrasal verbs.
- Parts of Speech.
- Meaning of words/ phrases
Must Read: English Improvement Tips
IMU CET General Aptitude Syllabus:
- Numerical aptitude
- Ability to read graphs & tables
- Data interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Abstract reasoning
- Company Information
IMU CET General Knowledge Syllabus:
Check More Links related to IMU CET:
|IMU CET Books||IMU CET Application Form|
About IMU CET Exam 2019:
Every year The Indian Maritime University organizes Common Entrance Test for giving the admission to the willing applicants to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes offered by IMU and its affiliated Institutes.
Competition level is very high every year lakhs of candidates participates in these prominent examinations, but very few get success. So those aspirants will appear in this examination they must follow the IMUCET 2019 Exam Syllabus and exam pattern for securing good marks.
Press Here For: IMU CET Official Link
IMU CET Syllabus 2019:
For this we are sharing Complete Syllabus for each subject such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, GK, GA, so you can prepare well for the IMU Common Entrance Test. Applicants who want to get admission in this university they may start their preparation through IMU CET Syllabus 2019.
To crack IMU CET Exam, it is essential to know the Exam pattern and Syllabus. This will assist you to prepare judiciously for the Exam. Let’s understand the Topic Wise IMU CET Exam Syllabus 2019 in PDF format which is given above.
Check Official Link to get complete IMU CET Syllabus 2019 Directly. If you want to get latest updates about IMU CET Exam, you may join on Google Plus, Facebook.
In case you have any query or you want to give your feedback, you are most welcome in comment box. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On