IMU Recruitment 2015
Indian Maritime University has revealed an employment notification as IMU Recruitment 2015 about 19 vacancies under the post of Registrar in different sections. Willing candidates who are interested can apply by sending their application through proper mode of applying latest by 27th February 2015.
|End date to apply||27th February 2015|
Aspirants applying can obtain all related info regarding this notification from this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Assistant Registrar (Finance)||06|
Aspirants who are going to apply IMU vacancy 2015 should have Graduation / Post Graduation or should hold analogous post on regular basis under govt.
|Assistant Registrar||PB 3 – 15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400|
|Assistant Registrar (Finance)|
• For the post of Deputy Registrar: Personal Interview
• For the post of Assistant Registrar: Computer-based Test and Personal Interview.
6 Steps to Apply:
Applicants to apply have to send their application form through speed post/register post.
- Download prescribed application format through official website, www.imu.edu.in.
- On the home page, under the scrolling box titled as “Announcements”, chose 1st link.
- In the new page, select appropriate link/tab to download system generated application form.
- Read carefully and then take the printout of system generated application form.
- Fill it carefully and then attaches all required and relevant testimonials related to DOB, qualification, Experience along with recent passport size photograph.
- Application completed in all the aspects must be then forwarded to the address stated below.
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai 600 119
Last date to send application is 27th February 2015.
For more details, candidates may visit Official Notification
Check More Related Links