Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services has circulated jobs advertisement about INCOIS Recruitment for filling up vacancies of the Senior Executive and Office Assistant. Candidates who wish to enhance their career in govt. sector they must clutch this opportunity by applying online. Willing aspirants must submit their application form on or before the closing date that is given in below.
If any candidates want to take information regarding INCOIS Jobs, they may go through this page which is well framed by the team of recruitmentresult.com. All details are described here in a structured way for your convenience.
|Organization name||Indian National Center for Ocean Information Services|
|last date to apply||16th August 2016|
- Senior Executive
- Office Assistant
- Aspirants must possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer and minimum 6/10 years experience preferably in Govt. / PSU/Autonomous Bodies / in the relevant area in PB-1+GP Rs. 2,800 / Rs. 2,400/ respectively or its equivalent
You May Also Check: More Graduate Jobs
The upper age limit of candidates is 35 years as on August 16, 2016. For SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates, relaxation in age limit is allowed as per Govt. of India rules.
- Contenders who have selected for post of Senior Executive will receive a pay scale of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- per month.
- Aspirants who get recruited for job opening of Office Assistant will be allowable to receive a monthly salary of Rs. 34,425/-
Selection process for INCOIS vacancies:
- Candidates screened-in will be called for written test at INCOIS, Hyderabad. Final Merit list will be drawn on the basis of their performance in Written Examination. Date & time will be intimated to shortlisted candidates separately. The outstation candidates called for Written Test will be paid to-and-fro second-class rail fare by the shortest route.
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions in written test will be based on the following topics:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 questions|
|General Awareness||50 questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions|
|English Comprehension||50 questions|
Check Below Given Tips, To Prepare For Above Subject In Better Way:
How to Apply for INCOIS Recruitment?
- Candidates are firstly to go to INCOIS’s official website that is www.incois.gov.in for applying online.
- Now hit the ‘vacancies’ option available on the menu bar of website page.
- Thereafter press the ‘apply online’ link given on that page
- Fill the required details such as name of aspirant, residential address, contact details etc. in provided form
- Upload scanned educational documents, digital signature and recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Check the filled details before submitting the form by pressing ‘submit’ tab
- Take a hard copy of system generated application form for future use.
Read This: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last date & time for submission of online application- 16th August 2016 upto 17:00 hrs
Note: For more details in concern of INCOIS Recruitment 2016 you can check the Official Notification.
INCOIS Recruitment Notification- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|