A latest notification has been declared about INCOIS Recruitment. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services has released this advertisement with the purpose to fill 45 vacancies of Project Scientist/JRF. Organization is ready to hire eligible and proficient candidates for INCOIS Jobs. Applications are invited from proficient personals so, who want to apply for INCOIS notification need to fill Online Application form on or before last date that is 24-07-2017.For more details about INCOIS Recruitment 2017, please scroll down the page.
This Page Includes:
Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services is a public sector undertaking, every year it provides opportunity to the candidates who want to enhance their career and get placed in government sector. Job seekers who are looking for vacancies in the public sector must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below and apply for the same through online mode. Further information about INCOIS Recruitment 2017–2018 are well provided below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services|
|Name of the post||Project Scientist C / B, JRF / PA|
|Last date to apply||24-07-2017|
INCOIS Vacancies Details:
- Project Scientist ‘C’ – 05
- Project Scientist ‘B’ – 30
- Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)/ Project Assistant – 10 posts
Those candidates who are applying for INCOIS Jobs must possess following qualifications:
- For Project Scientist ‘C’ and Project Scientist ‘B’: M.Sc. in any Natural Science/Earth Sciences/ Oceanography/ Marine Sciences/Fisheries/or any branch of Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent or M.Tech/B.Tech Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology/Bio-sciences or equivalent or MCA/M.tech/B.tech in Computer Sciences from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree.
- For Junior Research Fellows (JRFs)/ Project Assistant: M.Sc. in any Natural Science/ Earth Sciences/ Oceanography or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in the qualifying degree. Candidate must possess adequate knowledge in the subject area and interest in undertaking field works onboard fishing boats/research vessels and also have Good knowledge on the operation of various field and laboratory equipments, marine processes related to above mentioned subjects
- Candidates having work experience will get preference.
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Those Candidates who are applying for INCOIS Vacancies should not be more than below mentioned age
- Project Scientist ‘C’ – 40 years
- Project Scientist ‘B’ – 35 years
- JRFs / PA – 30 years
- SC /ST /OBC/PH/Women candidates will get age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules
As per the notification of INCOIS Recruitment, Candidates who got selected for Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services will get salary as follows:
- Project Scientist ‘C’ : Rs.49000/-
- Project Scientist ‘B’ : Rs.47000/-
- JRFs: Rs.25000+HRA
- Project Assistant: Rs.24000/-
- Candidates will also get allowances and perks as per the norms of organization.
INCOIS Recruitment 2017: Get Notification
For Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services Recruitment, application will be shortlisted by selection panel on the basis of above mentioned criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply For Incois Recruitment?
- First of all you are requested to visit the official website of Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services that is www.incois.gov.in.
- On the home page you have to hit “vacancies” tab
- Now you are on the page containing all the latest details about the organization.
- Now hit “Advertisement Details (Advt. No. MoES/CMLRE/10-71/2017)” link.
- A PDF file will open; you have to read all the criteria carefully.
- Then go back to the previous page and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Now, Fill Online Application Form with required information in proper manner and also, upload scanned images of documents, certificates, photograph and signature and hit “submit” button.
- Finally, take a print out of submitted application form and keep it safe for future use.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Last to apply: 24-07-2017
Note: To know more information about INCOIS Recruitment 2017–2018, candidates need to follow the Official Link of Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams|