India Government Mint Recruitment 2014
India Government Mint, kolkata has released a notification for the India Government Mint Recruitment 2014 recruitment for the various vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies before the last date.
Application forms are invited from the capable contenders for 38 various vacancies. Authenticated and deserving job seekers may apply for this recruitment on or before the closing date that is 26th December 2013.
Other relevant details regarding this Advertisement such as eligibility criteria, application form, how to apply etc. are mentioned in the below section which are being provided by recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization
India Government Mint, Kolkata
Total number of the vacancies
India Government Mint Recruitment 2014 post & vacancies details:
|Sl. no||Name Of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Data Entry Operator/OA||18|
|2||Senior Personal Assistant||01|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|6||Assistant Assay Superintendent||03|
|7||Supervisor (Designing & Engraving)||10|
Those job seekers who are willing to apply they must have a Graduation degree in any discipline with 1st division/ Master degree/ 3 years diploma with 1st division as per the post requirement from any recognized university / Institute.
Those job hunters who are applying for the post of Jr. Data entry operator age limitation for those candidates should be below 28 years and age limit for the rest posts should not be more then 30 years as on 30th November 2013.
Selection of the applicants will be based on:
- Written examination
- Trade Test
- Computer Typing Test
- Stenography Test
- Finely Personal Interview.
Selected contenders will get the salary of Rs. 12300/- per month.
- General /OBC job hunters must have to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft in the favour of India Government Mint Kolkata, A unit of SPMCIL payable at Kolkata.
- SC / ST/ PH job fighters are exempted from fee.
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicant may apply online for this recruitment from the official website which is: jobapply.in/igmkolkata
- Fill the detail sin the application form carefully and submit it online after that must take a printout of the form and send it along with the relevant documents/ certificates at the given address:
“Post Box No. 3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”
Date to be remembers
Last date: 26th December 2013
For more details about India Government Mint Recruitment 2014 you may check the Official Notification