India Government Mint Recruitment
India Government Mint has depicted a notification of India Government Mint Recruitment for filling up various job vacancies like Junior Office Assistant etc. Job fighters, who are interested and found themselves eligible for any of below mentioned Posts, they must apply against these current openings in government sector. Candidates can apply against India Government Mint Recruitment 2016 notification by filling online application form on or before last date.
|Post Name||Junior Office Assistant and others|
|No. Of Posts||22|
|Last Date To Apply Online||27th February 2016|
Contenders may grab detailed information about India Government Mint Recruitment 2016 such as no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, applying process etc, which is settled below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
India Government Mint Recruitment
Vacancy and Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Junior Office Assistant||10||Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2000/- (CDA) plus allowances|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||Rs. 12300/- to Rs.25400/- (IDA) plus allowances|
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Age Limit|
|Junior Office Assistant||Graduation with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.||18 years to 28 years. Contenders should have been born not earlier than 01/02/1988 and not later than 31/01/1998 (both days inclusive)|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree from recognized University in Hindi or English with English/ Hindi as a subject at graduation level (i.e., Hindi in case the Candidate is post graduate in English and vice-versa). Experience of one year in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.||18 years to 30 years. Applicants should have been born not earlier than 01/02/1986 and not later than 31/01/1998 (both days inclusive)
Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per organization norms.
|Supervisor (Tech.) Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Metallurgy||3 years’ Diploma, with 1st Division, in the relevant trade.
(B. Tech. in the relevant trade is desirable).
|Post Name||Mode of Selection|
|For Junior Office Assistant:||Skill Test on Computer environment, followed by Online Test and Personal Interview. Only those candidates who qualify in Skill Test will be called for Online Test and personal interview. Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only.|
|For Jr. Hindi Translator & Supervisor:||Online Test and Personal Interview. Only those candidates who qualify in the online test will be called for personal interview.|
- Applicants have to pay non-refundable Application Fee of 350/-
- No application fee need be paid by SC/ST/Physically Challenged category/Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply For India Government Mint Recruitment:
- Contenders may follow below stated steps to fill online application form before the last date should be reached, please have a look…!!!
- Log on to official site i.e. igmkolkata.spmcil.com
- Follow proper link of “Job opportunity” and open the link for filling the Online Application Form, press on the option” APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, select the tab “Press here for New Registration and enter Name, Contact details and Email id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Applicant should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application and upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines after filling the details press on to Submit Button.
- At last, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
|Starting Date to submit Online Application||27th January 2016|
|Closing Date to submit Online Application||27th February 2016|
|Online Examination/Skill Test||To be held in March/April 2016 tentatively.|
Appliers can obtain other details about India Government Mint Recruitment through given Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On