India Government Mint Recruitment 2014
India Government Mint Hyderabad has issued an advertisement about India Government Mint Recruitment 2014 for fill up the various vacancies. Authenticated job seekers may apply for this recruitment through the online / offline process.
Applications are invited by the organization form the Career oriented and self motivated job fighters for the junior technician Dispensary Assistant & Hindi Typist posts. Contenders who are willing to do work with India Government Mint this is a good chance they must clutch this opportunity within 21 days.
Applicants must read the full acknowledgement regarding this advertisement such as educational qualification, selection process, age limit and how to apply are mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the organization:
India Government Mint Hyderabad
Name of the post:
- Junior technician
- Dispensary Assistant
- Hindi Typist
Total number of vacancies:
India Government Mint Recruitment 2014 details:
Post and vacancy details:
|S. No||Name of post||No. of vacancies||Pay band|
|1||Die Medal Press Operator||02||
|10||Motor Mechanic/Fork Lift Driver||02|
|13||Hindi typist||01||Rs.5200-20200+GP 1900/-|
Aspirants who are going to apply they must have possessed 8th/SSC with full time ITI certificate in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Age Limitation of the contenders should be in between 18 to 25 years
- Candidates who are applying for the post of Dispensary Assistant and Hindi typist the age limit must be in between 18 years to 27 years
Selection process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of following tests:
- For post 1 to 11: Written test, trade test, Interview
- For SR No. 12: written test, personnel interview
- For Hindi typist: Written test, Hindi typing test, personal interview
Written Exam Techniques – Complete Details
Interview Tips – Complete Details
How to apply?
- Contenders may apply for this recruitment through the online or offline mode.
- To apply thorough online process applicants must visit the official website that is www.igmhyderabad.spmcil.com
- Fill the application form properly upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it
- After that take a printout of system generated form and send it in an envelope super scripted as “Application for the post applied” and forward it to below tailored address
“India Government Mint,
Post Box No.3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”
Closing date: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Note: must check this Official Notification for more details.