India Post Payments Bank Recruitment
A newest job notification has been brought to all the job seekers by India Post Payments Bank titled as India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016. Bank intends to recruit eligible and diligent candidates, so has invited applications for filling up 1114 vacancies of Manager, DGM, Chief Executive, Senior Manager and other. Candidates who are willing to grow their career in banking sector may apply for IPPB Recruitment. To catch the imminent notification regarding India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page as we are going to cover every detailed fact regarding the same very soon.
|Organizing Body||India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)|
|Last date to Apply||Check below|
Aspirants wish to apply for advertised posts are required to forward their filled applications through proper mode as soon as possible and follow the applying procedure as given below. Willing contenders can acquire more information about India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Recruitment through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders are requested to comprehend this complete web page before applying for any post.
|Position Name||No. of seats|
|Senior Manager (Branch)||350|
|Senior Manager||Sales Operation||02|
|User Experience UX||02|
|User Interface UI||02|
|Senior Manager||Digital Marketing||01|
|Branding & Marketing||01|
|Financial Planning & Budgeting||01|
|Treasury Settlements & Reconciliation||01|
|Program Management Office||01|
|Senior Manager (HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System)||02|
|HR Generalist Manpower Planning & Recruitment, Performance Management System||02|
|Corporate HR & Administration||01|
|Branch HR & Administration||04|
|Senior Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)||02|
|Manager (Risk & Concurrent Audit)||02|
|Senior Manager||Fraud Control Operations||04|
|Cheque Truncation System||03|
|Manager||Customer Acquisition Support||16|
|Vendor Performance Management||03|
|Senior Manager (Compliance Support & Reporting)||02|
|Manager||Compliance Support & Reporting||02|
|Senior Manager||System/ Database Administration||05|
|Network / Infrastructure Administration||05|
|IT Project Management||03|
|Manager||Vendor Management – Hardware / Software / Services||02|
|Manager (Digital Technology Innovation||01|
|Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director||-|
|CGM (Operations)/ Chief Operations Officer||01|
|GM||Risk & Compliance/ Chief Risk and Compliance Officer)||01|
|HR and Administration||01|
|CGM||Sales and Marketing||01|
|Technology / Chief Technology Officer||01|
|AGM (Enterprise/ Integration Architect)||01|
|Chief Manager||Banking & Payment Solution Architect||01|
|Digital Technology Innovation||01|
|IT Project Management||01|
|Product and Digital Innovation||02|
|GM (Branch Operations)||01|
|DGM||Back Office Operations||01|
|Operational Risk and Fraud||01|
|AGM||Financial Planning & Budgeting||01|
|Book Keeping & Accounting||03|
|DGM (Government Products)||01|
|Chief Manager||Retail Products||01|
|AGM||(Human Resource Development)||01|
|DGM (Program/ Vendor Management)||01|
|AGM||Fraud Control Operations||01|
|DGM (Information Security)/ Chief Information Security Officer||01|
|Chief Manager||Treasury Settlements and Reconciliation||02|
|Human Resource Management||01|
|Program Management Office||01|
|DGM (Product and Strategic Partnerships)||01|
Apply Now For: Latest Government Jobs
Aspirants who are going to apply for this government bank jobs must hold Graduate / B.Tech degree from University / Institution / Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
Check More Job Links:
AGE Limit & Salary Details:
|Name Of Post||Age Criteria||Pay Scale|
|Chief Executive Officer/ Managing Director||40 to 55 years||As per norms|
|GM||38 to 55 years||Rs.76,520 – 85,000|
|CGM||35 to 55 years||on CTC basis|
|Company Secretary||26 to 35 years|
|AGM||32 to 50 years||Rs.59,170 – 66,070|
|Chief Manager||29 to 50 years||Rs.50,030 – 59,170|
|DGM (Government Products)||35 to 50 years||Rs.68,680 – 76,520|
|Senior Manager||26 to 35 years||Rs 42,020 – 51,490|
|Manager||23 to 35 years||Rs 31,705 – 45,950|
Payment to be made:
- Applicants are required to pay the requisite amount of application fee according to the applied post.
- Payment of application fee can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Selection:
Consideration of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test / personal interview as per directives.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Steps to Apply for India Post Payments Bank Recruitment:
- Aspirants wish to apply for any stated post are first of all required to visit the official portal of bank that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- After that hit on “Join India Post Payments Bank” link available on the homepage.
- Then candidates need to select “Work with IPPB” tab and this will take you to the page having relevant advertisement links.
- Now, aspirants are required to choose appropriate link of post they wish to apply for and read the opened notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates are now required to fill the prescribed application form in correct manner without any mistake and forward it along with along with requisite application fee through proper channel as per applied post.
- Complete applications in al respect must be submitted before the respective last dates.
|Job Title||Last Date To Apply|
|Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director||14th October 2016|
|SCALES VII & CGM||19th October 2016|
|Chief Technology Officer and Other Appointments|
|PSB – Corporate Roles|
|SCALE II, III||1st November 2016|
|SCALE IV – VI||25th October 2016|
Aspirants, willing to apply may get more information about India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017 by going through this Official Link. You may also subscribe our free email service to get latest information’s direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Online Test||Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions|
India Post Payments Bank Recruitment
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) has circulated a recent vacancy notification entitled as India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016. This bank intends to recruit energetic and eligible contenders for 650 vacant positions of Manager. For this concern applications are invited by them. Interested job hunters who want to be a part of this bank from long time can grab this big chance and apply for this India Post Payments Bank Manager Vacancy. Stay tuned with us to get latest updated information related to India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year. We will try to update information regarding same as soon as we can.
|Name of Bank||India Post Payments Bank|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||25th Oct. 2016|
The online registrations are ongoing for India Post Payments Bank Vacancies. So, eligible and interested aspirants need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 25th Oct. 2016. For rest information against India Post Payments Bank Notification you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
India Post Payments Bank Vacancy:
- Name of Posts: Assistant Manager (Territory)
- No. of Posts: 650
Essential Qualification for IPPB Jobs:
- Applying aspirants must possess Degree of Graduate from University/ Institution/ Board recognized by the Government of India (or) approved by a Government Regulatory Body.
- Job hunters who have required qualification stated above with postal services or sales of financial products/ rural banking/ with experience as Business Correspondent for banks are also eligible.
Get Details: IPPB Syllabus
What is maximum and minimum age for applicants?
Willing candidates for vacancy in government banks must not be below 20 years and should not be more than 30 years in age.
The candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not later than 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Relaxations in Age:
|Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Class||3 years|
|Person With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-servicemen||As per norms|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Details of Remuneration:
Appointed appliers for India Post Payments Bank Jobs will get an impressive amount of Rs. 23700/- to Rs. 42020/- from the bank.
The enrolment of contenders for latest jobs in government banks will be purely based on presentation in written examination in two ways
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains exam
- Personal Interview
Must Read: Tips to crack Interview
Scheme of Preliminary Examination for IPPB Manager Jobs:
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Maximum
time of 1
IPPB Officer JMG Scale 1 Mains Exam Pattern 2016:
|Subjects||No Of Questions||Maximum
For Each Test
|English Language||40||40||English||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||English &
(with special reference
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English &
Check Out Below Provided Links For Preparation Of Above Subjects:
Process to Apply:
- Candidates are required to log on to official website of organization which is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then contenders have to hit on “Join India Post Payments Bank” link on the homepage.
- On the next page appliers need to hit on “SCALE I: DOWNLOAD DETAILS” link.
- After choosing above mentioned link a new page will be displayed on your computer screen with complete instruction.
- Read all the details properly and after reading all information aspirants need to select “Apply Now” link.
- Thereafter an online application form will be appeared on your system display candidates need to fill it with correct details.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph at the time of registration.
- At last aspirants are required to recheck complete application form and hit on submit tab,
- Take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
More Details On: Process To Fill Online Application Form
Dates To Remember:
|Starting date for submission of online application form||4th October 2016|
|Last date for submission of online application form||25th Oct. 2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination||1 week before Online Examination date|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||December, 2016/ January, 2017|
For rest information related to India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017 need to go through Official Notification which is structured below.
IPPB Recruitment: Download Notification in PDF Form