India Security Press Nashik Recruitment
An employment notification as India Security Press Nashik Recruitment has been liberated by India Security Press to recruit proficient and diligent contenders for filling up the vacancies of Welfare Officer, Assistant Welfare Officer and Additional Safety Officer post. Meticulous candidates who want to join the reputed Unit of Security Printing & Minting Corporation which is a Central Public Enterprise and wholly owned by Government of India, can apply by submitting their application form in prescribed format on or before date that is tailored below. Stay tuned to this portal for getting updating info regarding India Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2016, as we will cover it as soon as possible.
|Name of post||Various|
|Last date of submitting application form||11th January 2016|
You can attain all necessary information related to India Security Press Nashik Recruitment such as vacancy details, qualification required, age limit, salary structure, selection process etc by moving down page which is well framed by troop of recruitmentresult.com
- Welfare Officer
- Assistant Welfare Officer
- Additional Safety Officer
Applicant must have completed First Class Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology / Graduate with Diploma or Master Degree and practical experience of working in any factory or the candidate should possessed a degree in Physics or Chemistry or a Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology.
Age limit of the contender must be 30 years as on last date of receipt of application.
Candidate who will be considered for the Welfare Officer post will be getting the salary of Rs.14500-32600 per month and those who are applying for Assistant Welfare Officer and Additional Safety Office post will be given the pay scale of Rs.12300-25400 per month.
- Candidate need to pay Bank Demand Draft for Rs. 200/-as application fee drawn in favor of the India Security Press, Nasik Road, A Unit of SPMCIL payable at Nasik. Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
- SC/ST/Physically challenged category candidate need not to pay any application fee.
Applicant will be selected based on their qualifications and experience as stated by the candidate in the application form.
How to Apply For India Security Press Nashik Recruitment?
- Job seekers, who are interested to apply for the advertised posts, need to visit official website that is www.ispnashik.spmil.com.
- Select the “Job Opportunity” link that is available at the top of the home page.
- A career page will open containing the required link as “Recruitment of Welfare Officer, Assistant Welfare Officer and Additional Safety Officer” and below this link you need to hit “View Details” link for getting the advertisement attached with the application form.
- Download the application form and take a hard copy of the same.
- Fill application with required necessary details & it should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, Marks Memorandum, age and experience.
- Affix one passport size photograph on space provided in application form. The application should be submitted in the Performa given in the advertisement only.
- Lastly send the application form complete in all respect with attached documents in an envelope subscribing on it “Application for the Post Of” and send it to address mentioned below.
The Manager (HR),
India Security Press,
Nashik Road -422 101, Maharashtra
Last Date of Receipt of Application: 11th January 2016
Note: To read other details about India Security Press Nashik Recruitment, you may open this Official Notification. You may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch updated details related to India Security Press Nashik Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On