www.indiaculture.nic.in Fellowship 2013
Ministry of Culture has depicted the scheme for the Award of Senior/Junior Fellowships for research oriented project in the field of performing, Literary, Plastic Art, and New Areas related to culture. Last date of submission of application form is 31st July 2013.
Ministry of Culture invites Application Form for the candidates who wish to apply for Ministry of Culture Fellowship 2013.
For more information you can read mention below:
www.indiaculture.nic.in Fellowship 2013 Details:
Name of the Organisation
Ministry of Culture
Type of Announcement
Ministry of Culture Fellowship 2013
Name of the Project Schemes
(i) Senior/Junior Fellowships in the Field of Performing, Literary and Plastic Arts.
- Performing Arts: Music/Dance/Theatre/Folk Traditional & Indigenous Arts including Puppetry
- Literary Arts: Travelogue/History & Theory of Literature
- Plastic Arts: Graphics/Sculpture/Painting including Folk Paintings and Research Work on Traditional Paintings/Creative Photography
(ii) Senior/Junior Fellowships in the New Areas related to Culture.
- Sociology of Culture
- Cultural Economics
- Structural and Engineering Aspects of Monuments
- Scientific and Technical aspects of Conservation
- Management aspects of Art and Heritage
- Studies relating to application of Science and technology in areas related to culture and creativity.
- 200 senior will get Rs.20,000/-per month as a fellowship
- 200 junior will get Rs.10,000/-per month as a fellowship
- Pension candidate will not be a part of Ministry of Culture fellowship.
- Candidate doesn’t allow applying again if they already applied once.
- The applicants who are awarded Junior Fellowship can apply for senior fellowship.
Completely Based on Interview
How to apply
Applicants have to apply online from the official website which is www.indiaculture.nic.in before 31st July 2013.
Last date to apply
31st July 2013
Note: Dear Applicant you can get more information regarding your query on our official website which is recruitmentresult.com.
Message: Applicant must visit Official Notification