Indian Air Force Syllabus 2019
Candidates who are preparing for the IAF Entrance exam for Group X, Y must check the new and latest Indian Air Force Syllabus 2019. Candidates must prepare according to the IAF Syllabus and Indian Air Force Exam Pattern to clear the IAF Group X, Y Exam.
Indian Air Force Group X and Y Syllabus will help you to know the subject and topics that will be asked in the Indian Air Force exam. By preparing according to the IAF Group X and Y Syllabus, candidates will be able to increase their chance of clearing the Indian Air Force X Y group exam.
Indian Air Force Syllabus Group X and Y
Technical Trades comprise of services like Automobile Fitter, Electronics Fitter, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical System Fitter, Structure Fitter, Propulsion Fitter, Workshop Fitter / Smith, Workshop Fitter / Mechanical and Weapon Fitter & others. IAF syllabus for Group X, Y exam is well listed on this page. It will help you in knowing which topics are covered in syllabus. To grab more details about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2019, go through this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Air Force Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group X & Y Syllabus for English:
|Topic||Description of topics added in Indian Air Force Syllabus|
|Idioms and Phrases|
|Direct / Indirect sentences : Narration change|
|Active and Passive Voices|
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Mathematics:
- Sets relations and functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
- Straight line
- Family of lines
- Circles and family of circles
- Conic sections
- Complex numbers included in Indian Air Force Syllabus
- Quadratic equations and linear inequations
- Sequences and series
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorems
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Matrices and determinants
- Function, limit and continuity
- Applications of derivatives
- Indefinite integrals
- Definite integrals
- Differential equation
- Mathematical logic
- Boolean Algebra
Download here: Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Mathematics
Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Physics:
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Motion of system of particles &rigid body
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductors devices
- Principles of communication
Avail here: Indian Air Force Group X Syllabus for Physics
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus
Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus for Reasoning and General Awareness:
|Topic name||Description of topics added in Indian Air Force Group Y Syllabus|
|Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
Indian Air Force Exam Pattern 2019
Written Exam Pattern for Air-Force X:
Group X Technical Trade Exam:
- English, Physics and Mathematics are among the key subjects from which questions are asked in IAF Exam.
- Duration of Group X Technical Trades written exam paper is of 01 Hour.
Group X (Education Instructor) Trade Exam:
Written Exam for Group X Non-Technical (Education Instructor) Trade comprises of two papers:
- It comprise of Objective Type questions.
- Time duration of Indian Air Force Exam is of 40 Minutes.
- General English, General Awareness and Current Affairs are among the key subjects from which questions are asked.
- It contains Descriptive Type questions to be completed in 35 Minutes.
- It generally comprises of descriptive type questions to judge out language comprehension and power of expression of applicants.
|Total||70 questions of 70 Marks|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Indian Air Force Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Candidates who clear the Indian Air Force entrance exam have to appear for the Physical Fitness Test for Group X, Y. These candidates have to reach designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test. Check Mandatory Medical Standards from below:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms.
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
Also, candidates have to perform 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
For getting more details about Indian Air Force Syllabus 2019, have a look at its Official Link. Stay tuned with us for receiving more updates about Indian Air Force X Group Syllabus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Air Force Recruitment||Indian Air Force Salaries|
|Defence Jobs||IAF Admit Card|
|Indian Air Force Ranks||Indian Air Force Result|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|