Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2015
An employment notice as Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2015 has been issued by Indian Army for aspirants that had a dream to join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer. Indian army has released this notice for filling up 23 vacant posts under this position, so if you have the required capability, then apply for it by sending Indian Army Dental Corps Application Form as soon as you can and appear in the interview round on scheduled day only.
|Post Name||Short Service Commissioned (SSC) Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Application||15th July 2015|
Complete details about Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2015 are well mentioned below by the group of recruitmentresult.com. Have a look on these eligibility conditions and if found eligible, then don’t waste your time just apply for Indian Army SSC Officer Recruitment immediately.
- Candidates should have done BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS.
- He/she should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Mar 2015 and must be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate of State Dental Council/DCI valid at least upto 31 Dec 2015.
- Only those candidates (BDS/MDS) who have appeared in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam (AIPGDEE)-2015 conducted by AIIMS, New Delhi, held on 24 Jan 2015 are eligible to apply.
Candidates applying for the above mentioned position should not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
Candidates are required to pay Rs.200/-(non- refundable) as application processing fee in the form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of the “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund)” and payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2015:
Selection of participants will be done by undergoing an interview round. Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of interview.
How to Apply for indianarmy.nic.in Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible contestants can log on to Official site i.e. indianarmy.nic.in
- Select appropriate link of post after visiting the site.
- Download its advertisement and if found eligible then apply for it by filling an Application Form.
- Format of application form is given on the Official site.
- Enter every detail properly and attach the required self attested copies of the documents / certificates as described below with the filled form.
- Candidates must submit the copy of mark-sheet of AIPGDEE-2015 along with the application.
- Applications complete in all respects should be sent to the following address.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block
Ministry of Defence, New Delhi-110001
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- BDS & MDS degrees or provisional certificate issued from college.
- Matriculation Certificate for proof of Date of birth.
- BDS final year mark-sheet
- Registration and admit card of AIPGDEE-2015.
- Copy of mark-sheet of AIPGDEE-2015 held on 24 Jan 2015.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Dental Registration Certificate duly renewed upto 31 Dec 2015.
- Two additional identical attested passport size recent photographs.
- Authority under which BDS/MDS Dental College is recognized by DCI.
- Number of Attempts in BDS’ Certificate from head of institute.
- No objection certificate from present employer, if any.
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (10th Class).
- Any other relevant documents.
Last Date to Send Application Form: 15th July 2015
Note: Contenders can go through this Official Link for gaining more information related to Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On