Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
Recently, latest vacancy notification has notified against Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment. Regarding this advertisement, dynamic and workaholic job seekers are invited by the organization to join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer (Civilian Dental Surgeons). Those candidates who want to enhance their career in this organization may apply for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Job seekers who have possessed the required eligibility criteria can clutch the chance of Indian Army Dental Corps Jobs by sending their filled application forms within given period of time at the underneath provided postal address. Aspirants are advised to take a look on beneath section of this page for getting the additional details regarding these latest vacancies which is well informed by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army Dental Corps|
|Last date to send the application form||15-05-2017|
Indian Army Dental Corps Vacancies:
Civilian Dental Surgeons: 56 vacancies
Applying Candidates should have BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) for the respective batch/year and who have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2017 and relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category candidates on the basis of the norms of the government of India.
Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment: Press Here
PB-3 (15600-39100). They will be entitled to Grade Pay of Rs. 6100/- Military Service Pay (MSP) of Rs. 6000/-, Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) at the rate of 25% of Basic Pay + Grade pay + MSP and Dearness Allowance as admissible will be paid per month to the selected candidates for their hard work.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2017 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- After that, selected candidates will be called for the interview and medical examination.
Read Below Provided Articles:
Application Processing Fee (APF):
Candidates are required to enclose a non-refundable Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank only for Rs. 200/- as an application fee payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (APF Fund) / DGAFMS (APF Fund)” along with the application.
How to apply for Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the department that is www.indianarmy.nic.in.
- Press on the “Advertisement for Grant of SSC in Army …” link available in the moving line of ‘What’s New’ section of the homepage.
- Now hit on the “Info Brochure” and read the content very carefully.
- Fill the application form and the detailed personal information in correct manner.
- Attach all the essential documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose se one self-addressed post card for ‘Acknowledgement’ & one selfaddressed envelope of size 23 cms x10 cms with Rs 40/- postal stamps affixed and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25,
L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001
Avail now: Jobs in Delhi
Closing date to apply: 15-05-2017
Interested aspirants can check Official Notification given above to get rest information related to Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|