Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2014
Indian Army has announced a notification as Indian Army Recruitment 2014 for recruitment of Havildar Posts. Candidates must send completed application form on or before last date that is 20th Sept 2014.
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
More acknowledgement in favour of Indian Army Jobs 2014 such as Qualification required, post name, selection process, how to apply and many more are well framed by the team of the recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must possess B.A/B. Sc with Mathematics or BE/B.Tech, passed 12th or equivalent with science and mathematics as main subjects from recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants must be physically fit as per the physical standards.
Candidates should be between 20 to 25 years for civilian and Upto 28 year for remustered candidates.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of following standards:
- Physical fitness test
- Written test
- Medical exam
Organization will pay Rs. 5200-20200 as salary to selected candidates.
How To Apply?
Interested applicants who are eligible for the vacant post, they must send completed application along with original documents belonging to qualification, age in super scripted envelope as “Application for Havildar( Surveyor automated Cartographer) to below tuned address:
“Bengal Engineer Group and Centre,
- Last date of application receipt-20th Sept 2014
- Date of Screening- 27-28 Oct 2014
- Written exam will be held on-30th Oct 2014
- Medical Exam date-07-08 Nov 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Notes: Candidates may visit Official Site for more details.