Indian Army JCO Recruitment
Applications are invited from Male Indian candidates for Indian Army JCO Recruitment as Religious Teacher in the Army as a Junior Commissioned Officer for RRT 87 & 88. Applicants interested to apply for Join Indian Army as JCO as Religious Teacher Jobs can fill online form.
Online application process for Indian ArmyJCOReligious Teacher Recruitment will commence from 05-10-2018. You can go through online mode to fill Indian Army JCO Online Application Form for Religious Teacher Vacancy.
Overview of This Page
Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018 as Religious Teacher
You can submit your filled Indian Army JCO Application Form on or before the closing date that is 03-11-2018. To know the application process in detail aspirants can go through below given simple steps.
Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more detailed about Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-2019 which is well created by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Army JCO Recruitment
Religious Teacher in the Army as a Junior Commissioned Officer
Qualification Needed For Indian Army JCO Vacancies:
Applying aspirants for Indian Army JCO Recruitment have to go through educational qualification norms because only eligible candidate’s forms will be accepted. Applying candidates must have done Graduation/ Post Graduation degree in relevant field from well- known University or Institute with good records.
Age Limit For Indian Army JCO Job:
Age of applying candidates for Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment should be as per the norms. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
Physical Standard and Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army RT JCO Recruitment:
|Chest||77 82 Cms (5 cm expansion required)|
|Chest for Pandit (Gorkha) and Maulvi (Shia)||157 Cms|
|Weight for Pandit (Gorkha) and Maulvi (Shia)||48 Kg|
|Physical Fitness Test||Candidate should be able to run 1600 meter in 08 minutes|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Salary Offered For Indian Army JCO Job Openings:
Selected candidates for Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Recruitment will be offered amazing amount of remuneration per month. Other incentives and benefits may also be offered to selected individual.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Indian Army JCO Jobs will be done on the basis of performance in written exam. Then, selected candidates will be further called for personal interview and document verification purpose.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps To Fill Indian Army JCO Application Form:
- First and foremost step to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment is to login to official website that is joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Now you need to enter captcha code to get login into official website.
- After reaching on official website follow “JCO/ OR Entry” section that is given in right side.
- Under that, press “View All” link. Now, list of latest Indian Army JCO Vacancy Notification will appear.
- Press appropriate link for Indian Army JCO RT Recruitment 2018.
- Then, Indian Army JCO Notification PDF will appear. Read the complete details given in Indian Army JCO Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill Indian Army JCO Online Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, hit submit tab and take the print out of Indian Army JCO Online Form for future use.
- Online applications registration will open from: 05-10-2018
- Last date for online Application registration is: 03-11-2018
Get More Information About Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2018-2019 by go through this Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google+ to know latest and instant updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Latest Teaching Jobs||Indian Army Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Indian Army Salaries in India||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|How to Join Army after Graduation||Career in Indian Armed Forces|