Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2014
- Indian Army Medical Corps has published a notification as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2014 for filling up the post of Commissioned Officer. Job hunters are invited for the online registration to apply for the recruitment.
- Indian Army Medical Corps invites the online application form from the eligible candidates on or before the last date that is 03-07-2014, candidates who want to work in a Govt. sector they must apply for this job.
- Entire details regarding Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2014 is well mentioned below by the portal recruitmentresult.com, you can take a look.
|Organization Name||Indian Army Medical Corps|
|Post name||Commissioned Officer|
|Apply mode||Online and Offline|
- Appliers must process Medical Qualification contained in first/ second Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- The candidate must have eternal registration from any state medical council. Applicants who have Post Graduate Diploma / Degree may also apply.
The applicants must not have reached 45 years of age as on 31-12-2014.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee in the form of demand draft of Rs. 200/- pay able at New Delhi in favor of the Director General Armed Forces Medical Services.
Selection will be based on the interview session; candidates have to make good impression in interview to get the job
How to Apply?
One must follow the online procedure to apply for this recruitment.
- Visit on the official portal of the organization that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Select the latest notification to apply
- Here you can fill the online application for correctly
- Candidates must take a print out the online application and send it along with all educational certificate to the address given below:
“DGAFMS /DG-1A, Ministry of Defence,
‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road,
Last date to apply is 03-07-2014
Note: Explore the Official Link for more details.