Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
A latest job advertisement has been promulgated regarding Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. Organization invites application forms from captivated and eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies of SSC Officer Post. Applicants who have decided to build their career in defence they must clutch this chance. Contender can submit their applications against Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016 through online mode.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian army SSC Officer Jobs they may submit online application form on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. Appliers can keep reading this page of recruitmentresult.com to collect other information about this concern.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Last Date to Apply||24th May 2016|
Applying candidates should have passed MBBS/Post graduate degree/diploma in MD/MS/ MCH/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA from any recognized University or Institution. Candidates should have registered with State Medical Council/MCI.
Applicants who want to apply for above post they should not be exceeding than 45 years of age as on 31st December 2016. Upper age limit will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates as per government norms.
Successfully appointed aspirants will get salary in scale of Rs. 17160-39100/- plus Grade pay Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/- from organization.
To Get Details of Indian Army Salary:- Press Here
Applying contenders have to pay application processing fee of Rs. 200/- to apply for this recruitment.
Grab Now:- 5000 Latest Defence Jobs
Mode of Payment:
Application processing fee should be submitted through online mode using internet banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. No other mode of payment is accepted.
Selection of aspirants will be based on Interview, Physical & Medical Standard test that will be taken by the recruitment committee of Indian army.
You May Also Read:- Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are willing to apply firstly they need to visit official website of organization that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- Then contenders have to choose ‘Advertisement in Detail – 28/04/2016’ link under ‘Notifications’ section that is visible on the home page.
- By pressing above said link an instructions page will be opened having complete details.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to choose ‘New Registration’ link under ‘Registration’ tab that is available in menu bar.
- After successfully registering candidates have to login with your user name and password and Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Appliers must upload recent passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-upto 100kb) and Scanned copy of class X Certificates at the time of registration.
- Lastly, contenders need to hit on submit tab and take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
Following documents are essentially required at the time of Interview:
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X) as a proof of name and date of birth.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS/PG Examination Degree/Certificate
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any
- NCC Certificate, if any
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10th Class)
- 2 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof
Place of Interview:
Latest Jobs in Delhi:- Check Here
Last Date to Submit Application: 24th May 2016
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2016 they can read below stated Official Notification to acquire other information. Contender may also bookmark this page to obtain other information about Indian Army vacancies.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|