Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
Indian Army has promulgated a notification titled as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Aspirants who have passed their final MBBS examination in first or second attempt and completed internship may apply for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017 before the last date ends.
This Page Includes
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated services must fill their online application form in prescribed manner on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who want to acquire whole acknowledgement can go through this complete page which is well modified below.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Last Date for filling Online Application Forms||29th December 2016|
Aspirants who have completed post graduate degree / diploma or Medical Qualification included in First / Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956or recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE. Aspirants should have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI are only eligible to apply.
Check More Job Options:
Applying candidates must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2017. Age relaxations if any, will be granted as per norms.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment: Official Notification
Pay and Allowances:
Candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 17160- 39100 plus Grade pay Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-.
To Get Details of Indian Army Salary:- Press Here
Applicants are required to submit an amount of Rs. 200/- as processing fee for application. Payment of application fee can be made through online mode using interned banking /Credit Card/Debit Card.
Selection Process for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment:
- Applying candidates are first of all required to undergo through I stage that is interview as eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers in the month of Jan 2017 at Kolkata to assess their suitability and merit for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services.
- And candidates who will qualify the II stage i.e. physical & medical standard will be finally recruited in the force.
You May Read This: Interview Preparation Tips for getting a Job
How to fill online application for Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment:
- Desirous candidates may apply by filling the online applications by visiting the official website of Army Education Corps that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Now, on the home page hit on “View All>>>” link and then select ‘ADVERTISEMENT IN DETAIL updated on 30/11/2016’ link from the available list.
- Read the open notification carefully and ensure your eligibility for the concern.
- After that, revisit the home page and hit on “New Registration” link available at left side of home page.
- This will open the desired application form; Fill Online Registration Form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After filling details on the details upload your Passport Size Photograph and Scanned copy of class X and various other if required.
- Edit the entries already made if needed and hit on “Submit Now” tab only after carefully reviewing the filled details.
- Candidates must keep one copy of application form with themselves for future reference.
Documents Required At The Time Of Interview:
Following self attested copy of documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self attested photograph.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Marks sheets & Degree Certificate of Graduate Course.
- Mark sheets & Degree Certificate of Post Graduate Course.
- All certificates in original (Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself).
Grab Now:- 5000 Latest Defence Jobs
- Last Date for filling Online Application Forms: 29th December 2016
- Date of Interview: 09th January 2017 to 19th January 2017 (Tentative)
- Date of Completion of Internship: 31st December 2016
For getting additional info on Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017, candidates may check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Admit Card||Indian Army Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|