Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
A career oriented notification has been broadcasted as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment. For this, organization intends to engage well qualified and experienced candidates for filling up vacant position of SSC Officer. Job finders who find themselves suitable must apply against Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application forms before 16-02-2017.
Focal Points On This Page
Against Indian Army Medical Corps Notification applicants are required to put forward applications in prescribed format along with relevant documents and certificates. Contenders who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I & II) Examination are ineligible and hence need not apply for the same.
Job seekers who are curious to know more detailed information can go through below written page which is well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment
|Name Of The Organization||Indian Army Medical Corps|
|Last Date To Submit Forms||16-02-2017|
Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- Candidates should possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956.
- Contestants must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI.
- Contenders those who hold Post graduate degree/diploma recognized by State Medical Council/MCI/NBE can also apply.
Applicants who want to recruit in this organization should not have more than 45 years of age as per the norms of Indian Army Medical Corps. Relaxation will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Indian Army Medical Corps Salary:
Selected applicant will get satisfying amount of remuneration that is Rs. 17160-39100/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 6100/- plus Military Service Pay (MSP) Rs. 6000/-. Also, candidates will obtain non-practicing allowance at the rate of 25% of the Basic Pay (Pay + Grade Pay + MSP) and Dearness Allowance (total emolument at minimum of Pay Scale at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 78000/- pm).
Application Fees for Indian Army Medical Corps SSC Officer:
Applicants are required to pay a sum of Rs. 200/- as application fees. It is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (interned banking/Credit Card/Debit Card). No other mode of payment is accepted.
Process of Selection:
Firstly candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers. Applicants who qualify in the interview will have to undergo Special Medical Examination Board (SMB). The candidates appearing for interview for the first time will be paid to and fro sleeper-class railway/bus fare.
How To Apply For Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment?
- Firstly visit the official website of Army Education Corps that is www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Now, go to “Notification” section that is at the right side of home page.
- Under that, select ‘ADVERTISEMENT IN DETAIL FOR MUMBAI – 20/01/2017’ link from the available list.
- PDF will open, read the advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, go back to previous page and hit on “New Registration” link available at left side of home page.
- Now, application form will appear, fill the details carefully in correct column. Also, upload all relevant documents that are required.
- At last press “Submit” tab and also take a hard copy of it and keep it safe for future need.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Photograph (.jpeg, Size-up to 100kb)
- Scanned copy of class X (Matriculation) Certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of date of birth (.PDF, size-up to 200kb)
Documents to bring at the time of interview:
- Matriculation Certificate (Class X)/Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation as a proof of name and date of birth.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate
- Final MBBS (Pt I & II) Attempt Certificate or Transcript Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any
- NCC Certificate, if any
- National Board of Examination Certificate for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Passport for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after Matriculation (10th Class).
- 10 Passport size photographs, photo identity proof and address proof
- Attestation Form in triplicate duly filled in and attested by Competent Authority.
Check Now: Latest 5000 Defence Jobs
- Last date of submission of application form: 16-02-2017
- Tentative date of Interview: 27-02-2017 to 09-03-2017
To obtain information regarding Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2017, go through above provided official notification. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest recruitment updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Indian Army Exam Syllabus|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|