Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015
An advertisement as Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 has released by Indian Army to hire the interested and energetic participants for filling up the Short Service Commission Officer Post. Candidates who have required skills and qualification and want to grab this opportunity must apply for Indian Army Medical Corps vacancy notification on or before the last date.
|Name of the post||Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Last date to submit the form||31th March 2015|
Job fighters who want to make their career in government sector, they must read the full information regarding Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy detail, age limit, qualification requirement, application fee, selection process, how to apply etc. you need to go through the info are well provided on this page of recruitmentresult.com
Job fighters who want to apply for Indian Army recruitment 2015 should have possessed Medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. Contenders must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Aspirants having post graduate degree/ diploma such as MD /MS/ MCh/ DM/DNB /DLO/ DOMS/ DA may also apply.
The age of the contenders, who are interested for this post should not be more than 45 years as on 31st December 2015.
Contenders are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/-.
The selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of the performance of their interview.
How to Apply?
- First of all aspirant have to visit the official website that is amcsscentry.gov.in
- Now, fill the online application form correctly.
- Attach all relevant certificates in soft copy and submit it.
- Candidates must take a print out the online filled application and attached all required documents, passport size photographs and send it to the proper address given below.
DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defense,
‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road,
New Delhi –110001
- Starting date of online application form: 9th March 2015
- Last date to submit the application form: 31st March 2015
- End date to receive hard copy: within 10 days of the submission of online application form
Notice: For more detail explore the Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On