Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Indian Army Short Service Commission has broadcasted a latest advertisement titled as Indian Army SSC Recruitment. Organization seeks suitable and endowed contenders for filling up vacant positions of Remount Veterinary Corps Post. Contenders who wish to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 and want to make their career in government sector they should follow the points to fill application form as soon as possible.
Interested job hunters can grab this huge chance by applying for these job openings and submitting their application form on before the last date settled below. You can obtain other information like post name, qualification required etc to read the page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Army Short Service Commission|
|Last date to submit application form||1st Sep. 2016|
Remount Veterinary Corps
- Contenders who are willing to apply for Indian Army SSC Jobs they must possess Degree of BVSc/BVSc & AH from any of the recognized Indian university/ Institutions or its equivalent foreign degree.
- Appliers must be citizens of India.
The age of applicants should be between 21 years to 32 years as on 1st Sep 2016 and the relaxation in age will be given as per norms of organization.
Appointed contenders will get a basic pay from the organization from the following:
- Pay- Scale: Rs. 15600/- per month
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6100
- Military Service Pay: Rs. 6000/-
- Non-Practice Allowance (NPA): @ 25% of basic pay.
- Other allowances like Kit Maintenance Allowance (KMA), Dearness Allowance (DA), concessional accommodation, free ration for self only, free medical facilities for self and family will also be admissible time to time.
- 60 days annual leave and 20 days casual leave, canteen facilities and group insurance cover will also be granted to appointed contenders.
Grab Now:- Latest Defence Jobs
Mode of Assortment:
The recruitment of applicants for Indian Army SSC Vacancy will be done through screening of applications/ interview which will be conducted by selection team of organization. Final selection will be done on the basis of merit list.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
How to Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
- Firstly you need to visit official website of organization which is indianarmy.nic.in
- After that choose appropriate link and read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to prepare Indian Army SSC Application Form on plain paper (21 cm x 36 cm) in accurate manner.
- Now fill it with complete details and attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribed in Red link with ““Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”.
- Put you application form into it and send it to address tailored below.
Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1)
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4
RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Last date to submit application form: 1st Sep 2016
Eligible contenders can obtain other information against Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 through Official Noti8fication and join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get more updates time to time.
Indian Army Staff Selection Committee Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|