Indian Army SSC Recruitment
A great opportunity has risen for candidates willing to join Indian Army. Indian Army SSC Recruitment advertisement has been asserted to invite married/unmarried MALE and unmarried/divorced FEMALE Engineering Graduates for SSC (Tech) (Short Service Commission (Technology))-APR 50 Men & 21 Women positions. Candidates who are interested in Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 can apply by sending their applications via online mode. The applying procedure for Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment has been started from 25-07-2017 and will be continued till 23-08-2017
Candidates who wish to join the Indian Army and want to serve their country must not let this golden opportunity slipped from hands. Candidates having good physical conditions and fulfilling all the criterions are advised to fill their applications for Indian Army Short Service Commission Technical Entry carefully. Those candidates wjho will be selected will undergo through the selection phase which includes the physical test and DV / Interview. Rest details about the procedure of Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmntresult.com
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|No of vacancies||196|
|Last date to apply||25-07-2017 to 23-08-2017|
Indian Army SSC Tech Vacancy:
(a) For SSC(T)-49 Men & SSC(T)-20 Women:-
|(a) For SSC(T)-49 Men & SSC(T)-20 Women:-|
|Engineering stream||Equivalent Engineering Stream||Vacancies for Men||Vacancies for Women|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg (Structural Engg), Structural Engg||42||5|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||12||4|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg||18||4|
|Aeronautical / Aviation / Aerosp ace / Ballistics / Avionics||Aeronautical Engg||13||–|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / Info Tech / M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||27||4|
|Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecom munication / Electronics & Communication / Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Electrical Communication Engg||26||3|
|Electronics / Opto Electronics / Fibre Optics / Micro Electronics & Microwave||Power Electronics & Drives||13||–|
|Industrial||Industrial Engg, Industrial Engg & Management, Industrial & Production Engg, Industrial Engg & Mgt, Industrial / Manufacturing||2||–|
|Automobile / Workshop Technology||Automobile Engg||2||–|
|Metallurgical||Metallurgical Engg, Metallurgy & Material Technology, Metallurgy & Material Engg, Metallurgy & Engg & Material Science, Metallurgy and Explosives||3||–|
|Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Control Engg, Instrumentation Technology||3||–|
|Architecture / Building construction Technology||Architecture Engg||4||–|
For Widows of Defence Personnel only – Vac- 01
|b. For Widows of Defence Personnel only – Vacancy – 01|
|SSCW(Non Tech-20)||Graduation in any discipline||01||Non UPSC Entry|
Get Here>>> Corrigendum Regarding Indian Army
Required Qualifications for Indian Army SSC Jobs:
Candidates who have completed their Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply for the Indian Army SSC vacancy
Check Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Limitation for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
- SSC (T)-49 Men and SSC (T)-20 Women: – 20 to 27 years
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)- 19 to 29 years.
Relaxation will be given according to the norms of the Indian Army
Indian Army Short service commission Salary Given:
The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-).
Mode Of Assortment:
Selection of candidates for Indian Army Service Commission Recruitment will be done on the basis of:
- Physical standards
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How To Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
Candidates who have required eligibility criteria for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017 may go through the process as given here.
- Willing Job Seekers for these job openings in government sector are required to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After visiting home page you need to search suitable link and then hit on it.
- From new window choose appropriate link related to Indian Army Jobs.
- Now Indian Army Notification will be opened in PDF format on your computer screen.
- Then you need to read opened notification carefully and ensure your eligibility criteria.
- Now you are required to choose an appropriate link to apply online.
- Fill Indian Army Online Application Form with required details in proper manner.
- After that upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Re-check your filled details then press on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Lastly take the print out of application form for future use.
- Only short list candidates will be called for selection process that is Interview.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
List of required documents at the time of Interview:
Candidates can also check the list of required documents which you need to produce at the time of selection process.
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed
- Affix with photograph attested by Government Gazette Officer
- Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet
- Attested copy of Degree/ Provisional Degree Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 2017 for final year appearing candidates of SSC Entry
- SSC Certificates and Xerox
- Along with photocopies, appliers are required to bring all original certificates and documents for verification.
Online applications open as under:-
|SSC (Tech) – Men & Women||02-08-2017 to 31-08-2017|
Candidates who are interested in Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017–2018 can also go through the official notifications given above
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Latest 25000 Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|