Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015
Indian Army requires qualified and dedicated aspirants regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up 121 Vacancies for posts of Short Service Commission. Willing job hunters who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply for Indian Army Jobs at OTA (Officer’s Training Academy) by filling Application form on or before the closing date as tuned below.
|Total No. of Vacancies||121|
|Last Date to apply online||30th January 2015|
Other essential details related to this notification such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, how to apply etc are well specified below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Jobs Details:
|1.||SSC (T) Men||100|
|2.||SSCW (T) Women||19|
|3.||SSCW (Non Tech)||01|
|4.||SSC W (Tech)||01|
Sr.no. 3 and 4 are vacancy details for widows of Defence Personnel.
- Candidates must have completed Degree in Engineering in the required discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year of engineering can also apply for Indian Army jobs.
- Aspirants who wish to apply for post of SSCW (Non Tech) should have possessed Graduation in any field from a recognized university.
- SSC (T) Men and SSCW (T) Women: 20 to 27 years.
For widows of Defence Personnel-
- SSCW (Non Tech): 19 to 29 Years.
- SSC W (Tech): 20 to 31 Years.
Selected candidates will be offered a monthly salary of Rs. 21,000/- for Indian Army Jobs.
Selection of suitable candidates is based on following processes-
- Physical Standard
- Medical Exam
Method to Apply:
- Eligible candidates can visit the Official web portal which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Go for the “Officer’s” option from the menu bar and then choose “How to Apply” option.
- Now, select the option as “Online Application” and then select the course.
- Fill the relevant details in the application form properly.
- Upload the specified documents as required. Submit the duly filled application form after checking all the details once.
- Note down your generated Roll Number and keep it safely with you.
- Take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
- Starting date for filling online application: 31st Dec 2014.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 30th Jan 2015.
Note: Candidates can visit the Official Advt. for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On