Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Apply Now for Indian Army SSC Recruitment!! Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried Male candidates and unmarried Female Engineering graduates for grant of Short Service Commission (Oct 53 Men/24 Women Course) in Indian Army in all Arms/Services.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment Links:
|Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Indian Army SSC Official Link||Check Here|
|Indian Army Syllabus||Press here|
|Indian Army Admit Card||Press here|
|Indian Army Result||Press here|
|Indian Army Exam Syllabus||Press here|
|Indian Army Salary||Press here|
|Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces||Press here|
Details Regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Online Application begins||23-01-2019 (1200 Hrs)|
|Online Application concludes||21-02-2019 (1200 Hrs)|
|SSB dates for Shortlisted candidates||Notified Soon|
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019
Q1: Indian Army SSC Vacancy Details:
- Men – 175 Posts
- Women – 14 Posts
Widows of Defence Personnel:
- SSCW (Non Tech) – 1 Post
- SSCW (Tech) – 1 Post
|Computer Science Engineering||44||03|
|Electronics & telecom/Telecommunication/|
Electronics & Communication engineering
|Electronics/Opto Electronics Engineering||08||00|
|Architecture/building Const. Tech. Engineering||03||00|
Grab More: Latest Defence Jobs
Q2: What Nationality Required As per SSC Tech 53 Notification?
- A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Q3: What is the Required Qualification for Indian Army Jobs 2019?
Applying contender’s for Indian Army SSC Tech 53 (Men) and SSC Tech 24 (Women) Notification should possess relevant engineering degree or should be in the final year of engineering course.
Those studying in the final year of engineering course will have to submit proof of passing by Oct 1, 2019 and engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): The aspirant should be a graduate in any discipline.
SSCW (Tech): The aspirant should have pursued BE/B.Tech in any engineering stream.
Also Check Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q4: What is the Age Limit for Indian Army 2019 Recruitment?
- SSC (Tech) – Men and Women – 20 to 27 Years
- Widows of Defence Personnel – Not more than 35 Years
Q5: What is the Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2019?
Selection of the contenders for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of following stages as per SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Men and Women Indian Army Notification:
Stage I: Shortlisting of the Candidate’s Application
Shortlisting shall be on the based on Higher Percentage of the Marks secured by the Candidates in the Qualifying Examination (60% or higher), which might be raised in case of the Applications from the Candidates with even higher Marks were received.
Such shortlisted Candidates shall be summoned for Aptitude Test (in English Medium). The Preliminary Test shall consist of Mental Ability Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
Stage II: Final Selection
The Candidates qualifying the above Preliminary Selection shall be called for Final Selection. The Date and Venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard Website. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test (PT), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (Personality Test).
- Phase I includes Intelligence Test (IT), Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
- The Candidates declared QUALIFIED in Phase I shall be allowed to appear in Phase II.
- Phase II includes Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview. The Test shall be held over Four (04) days.
- The Successful Candidates shall be put to Medical Examination that would be held during 03 – 05 Days.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments
Q6: What are the Indian Army SSC Test Stages?
|Days for Test||Branch|
|Day 01||Phase I Testing –Officers Intelligence Rating Test &Picture Perception andDiscussion Test|
|Day 02||Group Tests||Group Tests||Group Tests|
|Day 03||Group Tests||Group Tests||Group Tests|
|Day 06||PABT* (If any)||—||—|
Q7: What is the Join Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Pay Scale?
|Indian Army SSC Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Lieutenant||Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Captain||Rs 61,300 to Rs 1,93,900|
|Major||Rs 69,400 to Rs 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs 1,21,200 to Rs 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Rs 1,30,600 to Rs 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Rs 1,39,600 to Rs 2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs 1,82,200 to Rs 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Rs 2,05,400 to Rs 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)|
Read Now: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q8: What is the Procedure to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants can submit their Indian Army SSC Online Application Form with the help of following guidelines in appropriate manner:
- Subsequently, you need to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that, you are required to go through “Notifications” tab, available in Officers Selection section.
- Various links on the next page will be displayed and you need to select an appropriate link related to Indian Army SSC Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get Indian Army SSC Tech 53 Notification PDF 2019.
- Ensure requirements from Indian Army SSC Technical Male (53rd) | Women (24th) Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to press “Officers Entry Apply/ Login” link and after that enter asked details in Indian Army SSC Tech 53rd Men 24th Women 2019 Application Form.
- Recheck Join Indian Army SSC Technical Male (53rd) Application Form and upload the required documents if required.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Q9: What are the Documents Required With Indian Army SSC Application Form?
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE)
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark-sheet
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Oct 2019 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Equivalence certificate
- All certificates in original
Also Get: Free Job Updates
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019 Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 23-01-2019
- Closing of Online Registration Form: 21-02-2019
Indian Army Application Form 2019:
Submission of the Indian Army Application Form will be done till the last date which is 21-02-2019. SSC (Tech) Oct 53 Men/24 Women Course is also commence in the month of October 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
In order to grab more details related to Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019 and Apply Online for SSC (Tech) October 53 Men/24 Women Course, you need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders can acquire more details regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2019 by going through this Official Link also. In order to acquire more updates related to the same or others, you need to be in touch with our portal while you may subscribe our free email service also.
Latest Recruitment On 25-01-2019: