Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Applications for Indian Army SSC Recruitment are invited from unmarried Male and Female Engineering graduates as well as from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in Indian Army in all Arms/ Services.
Submission of the Indian Army Application Form will be done till the last date which is 09th August 2018. Contenders have to send hard copy on or before 30th September 2018.SSC (Tech) April 52 Men/23 Women Course is also commence in the month of April 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennal, Tamil Nadu.
Highlights Of This Page:
In order to grab more details related to Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 and Apply Online for SSC (Tech) April 52 Men/23 Women Course, you need to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com for your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Indian Army SSC Notification Dates||12th July 2018 to 09th August 2018|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Indian Army Jobs 2018:
|Electrical/Electrical and Electronics||22||02|
|Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information tech/ M.Sc Computer Science||31||03|
|Electronics and Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||28||02|
|Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics and Microwave||11|
|Architecture/ Building Construction Technology||04|
|Widows Of Defence Personnel|
|SSC (W) (Non tech) (Non UPSC)||1|
|SSC (W) (Tech)||1|
Nationality Required As perSSC Tech 52 Notification:
A candidate must either be:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational Qualification for Indian Army Jobs 2018:
Applying contenders forIndian Army SSC Tech 52 (Men) and SSC Tech 23 (Women) Notification should possess relevant engineering degree or should be in the final year of engineering course.
Those studying in the final year of engineering course will have to submit proof of passing by April 1, 2019 and engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
Educational Qualification For Widows
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): The aspirant should be a graduate in any discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): The aspirant should have pursued BE/B.Tech in any engineering stream.
We Have More Relevant Jobs For You, Check Below:-
Age Limit for Indian Army SSC Tech 52nd Men 23rd Women Apr 2019:
- SSC (T)-52 Men And SSCW (T) 23 Women: The age of the aspirant should be not exceed 27 years and should be minimum 20 years.
- Widows Of Defense Personnel: The age of the aspirant should be not exceeding 35 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Selection of the contenders for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of following stages as per SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech Men and Women Indian Army Notification:
Stage I: Shortlisting of the Candidate’s Application
Shortlisting shall be on the based on Higher Percentage of the Marks secured by the Candidates in the Qualifying Examination (60% or higher), which might be raised in case of the Applications from the Candidates with even higher Marks were received.
Such shortlisted Candidates shall be summoned for Aptitude Test (in English Medium). The Preliminary Test shall consist of Mental Ability Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
Stage II: Final Selection
The Candidates qualifying the above Preliminary Selection shall be called for Final Selection. The Date and Venue for the Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard Website. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test (PT), Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview (Personality Test).
- Phase I includes Intelligence Test (IT), Picture Perception and Discussion Test (PPDT).
- The Candidates declared QUALIFIED in Phase I shall be allowed to appear in Phase II.
- Phase II includes Psychological Testing, Group Testing and Interview. The Test shall be held over Four (04) days.
- The Successful Candidates shall be put to Medical Examination that would be held during 03 – 05 Days.
Check Detailed: Indian Army Exam Syllabus
Indian Army SSC Test Stages:
|Day/s for Test||Branch|
|Day 01||Phase I Testing – Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion Test|
|Day 02||Group Tests||Group Tests||Group Tests|
|Day 03||Group Tests||Group Tests||Group Tests|
|Day 06||PABT* (If any)||—||—|
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
|Indian Army SSC Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Lieutenant||Rs 56,100 to Rs 1,77,500|
|Captain||Rs 61,300 to Rs 1,93,900|
|Major||Rs 69,400 to Rs 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Rs 1,21,200 to Rs 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Rs 1,30,600 to Rs 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Rs 1,39,600 to Rs 2,17,600|
|Major General||Rs 1,44,200 to Rs 2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Rs 1,82,200 to Rs 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +Scale||Rs 2,05,400 to Rs 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Rs 2,25,000 (fixed)|
|COAS||Rs 2,50,000 (fixed)|
Get Here: Latest Recruitments
Procedure to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment Notification 2018:
Aspirants can submit their Indian Army SSC Online Application Form with the help of following guidelines in appropriate manner:
- Subsequently, you need to visit the official website that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that, you are required to go through “Notifications” tab, available in Officers Selection section.
- Various links on the next page will be displayed and you need to select an appropriate link related to Indian Army SSC Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get Indian Army SSC Tech 52 Notification PDF 2019.
- Ensure requirements from Indian Army SSC Technical Male (52nd) | Women (23rd) Notification.
- Eligible contenders have to press “Officers Entry Apply/ Login” link and after that enter asked details in Indian Army SSC Tech 52nd Men 23rd Women 2018 Application Form.
- Recheck Join Indian Army SSC Technical Male (52nd) Application Form and upload the required documents if required.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Press Here>>>>Download Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
Documents Required With Indian Army SSC Application Form:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with self-attested photograph
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/State Boards/ICSCE)
- Self-attested copy of 12th Class Certificate &Marksheet
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams in respect of the candidate will be over by 01 Apr 2018 (for final year appearing candidates).
- Equivalence certificate
- All certificates in original
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 Dates:
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 12th July 2018
- Closing of Online Registration Form: 09th August 2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online application form:30th September 2018
Contenders can acquire more details regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link also. In order to acquire more updates related to the same or others, you need to be in touch with our portal while you may subscribe our free email service also.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Army Recruitment|
|Latest 25000 Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|