Indian Army SSC Recruitment
Indian Army has transmitted a career advertisement related to Indian Army SSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from unmarried female Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for 17th Technical Women Course (April 2015-2016). Interested job hunters who are eligible can apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015.
Willing Candidates can fill online application form on or before the last date. Applicants who want to do a Job in Indian Army can get latest details regarding Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2016 through this page.
|Course Name||17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course|
|No. Of Vacancy||11|
|Opening Date Of Apply Online||24th June 2015|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||23rd July 2015|
Eligible contenders can collect whole information in concern to Indian Army SSC Recruitment such as Essential qualification, Pay scale ,age limitation, mode of assortment, process to apply, important date etc from the beneath segment of this page, written by the experts of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. no.||Streams||No. of Vacancy|
|5||SSCW (non tech)||01|
Candidates who are going to apply for 17th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course should have passed Engineering Degree. Candidates who appeared in final year examination of engineering course are also eligible to apply for this course.
- SSC (Tech)-17 Women: age limit of applying aspirants should be lies between 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course mean contenders must be born between 02 Apr 89 and 01 Apr 96 (both dates inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation- SSCW (Non Tech): applicant’s age should be lies between 19 to 29 Years.
- Contenders who will be selected for this course will receive a stipend of Rs. 21000/- in pay band of Rs. 15600/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- per month.
- On completion of training, candidates will be placed in rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to that rank.
Mode of Assortment for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2015:
- First of all, applicants who are applying for Indian Army Vacancy will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff percentage for each engineering discipline.
- Then, shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB interview. Contenders who qualify SSB Interview will go further procedure that is Physical test and medical examination.
Important Notice: Interview will be held in December/January 2016 onwards.
Process to Apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment:
- Applicants who are eligible must apply online through official website of organization which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Go for “Officer’s” option from menu bar and then choose “How to Apply” option.
- Now, select the option as “Online Application” and select course.
- After that, fill an online application form with all details which they asked in form.
- Upload specified documents as required and Submit duly filled application form after check all details at once.
- Note down your generated Roll Number and keep it safely.
- At last, take a print out of it for future reference.
List of Documents required at Selection Centre:
- One copy of Print out of application
- Attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Attested copy of age proof (Matriculation or equivalent certificate)
- All certificates in original
- Attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Mark sheet
|Starting date of apply online||24th June 2015|
|Last Date to apply online||23rd July 2015|
Note: You can check this Official Notification, to collect more details related to Indian Army SSC Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On