Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Indian Army has strewed a latest notification in concern of Indian Army Technical Graduate Course. Online applications are invited from married/unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 124th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-124) (Jan 2017). Course commencing in Jan 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Candidates who want to join this Technical Graduate Course can apply against Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2016 as soon as possible. Candidates need to fill the online application form on or before the closing date which is represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||08th June 2016|
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
|Eectrical / Electrical & Eectronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science)||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/ Tele communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||06|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||02|
Get More: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Aspirants must have Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course from well recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 Jan 2017.
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
Latest 10000 Defence Jobs:- Check Now
- Candidates will get impressive amount of remuneration of Rs. 21,000/- p.m (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-).
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Short Listing of Applications
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to fill Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Application Form:
- Candidates need to log on to official site of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Officers Entry” section and hit “Apply/Login” link.
- Now Fill the online registration form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned passport size photographs and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self attested by the candidate.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2016, for final year candidates.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Closing Date for Online Applications: 08th June 2016
You may check Official Link for more information about Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army Salary|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|