Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
Online applications are invited from eligible appliers against Indian Army Technical Graduate Course that will be commencing from June 2017. Candidates who are married / unmarried Male Engineering Graduates are eligible to apply for upcoming TGC–126 Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2017. Candidates, who are willing to apply for this course conducted by Indian Army, may get complete details from this page.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who want to join this Technical Graduate Course can fill the online application form for Indian Army Technical Graduate Course on or before the closing date which is represented below by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||June 2017|
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
|Sr. No.||Engineering Streams|
|3.||Eectrical / Electrical & Electronics|
|4.||Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Science)|
|5.||Electronics & Telecommunication/ Tele communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication|
|8.||Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation|
|9.||Micro Electronics & Microwave|
- Aspirants must have Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course from well recognized University/ Institute.
- The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 Jan 2018.
Avail Now: Latest Engineering Jobs
Limitation of Age:
Age of candidates should not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years as on 01 July 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Jan 90 and 01 Jan 97, both dates inclusive).
- Candidates will get impressive amount of remuneration of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-).
- On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
Mode of Selection:
Aspirant’s selection to the above stated course will be done basing on their performance in certain rounds of selection as follows:
- Short Listing of Applications
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Check These Tips, to Prepare Well for Interview:
Process to fill Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Application Form:
- Candidates need to log on to official site of organization that is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Officers Entry” section and hit “Apply/Login” link.
- Now Fill the online registration formwith all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned passport size photographs and signature along with application if required.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self attested by the candidate.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Self attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree
- Self attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters
- Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2016, for final year candidates.
- All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Latest Jobs in Defence Sector (1000 Vacancies): Grab Now
Closing Date for Online Applications: June 2017
You may check Official Link for more information about Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Army Result||Indian Army Salary|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|