Indian Bank PO Admit Card
From 27-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 at eight centres, Indian Bank PO PGDBF Interview will be organized by Bank for shortlisted candidates on the basis of Mains Exam. For this, Bank has decided that Indian Bank PO Admit Card Downloading Link will be active on 18-12-2018.
Those candidates who have qualified Indian Bank PO Mains Exam will only eligible to appear in Indian Bank PGDBF Interview. Now, you can check Indian Bank PO PGDBF Interview Schedule and way to download Hall Ticket from this page.
Indian Bank PGDBF Admit Card Download:
After qualifying Indian Bank PGDBF Exam, qualified candidates will get admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB).
To get rest of details regarding Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019, go through below part of this page tailored by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Bank PO Admit Card
How To Download Indian Bank PGDBF (PO) Interview Admit Card 2019?
To get print out of Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card Download is explained here.
- You need to visit to the official website of the bank which is www.indianbank.in for Indian Bank Admit Card Download.
- Follow ‘Careers’ tab & hit on ‘Press here for downloading call letter for Interview to be held on 27-12-2018 to 02-01-2019’ link visible under ‘DETAILED ADVERTISEMNT FOR RECRUITEMNT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS THROUGH ON BOARDING’ link.
- Indian Bank PGDBF PO Admit Card Login page will be displayed
- Enter Login Credential, put details as roll number, registration number, date of birth.
- Then, press on Login tab for Indian Bank Call Letter.
- Just in few seconds your Indian Bank PO Admit Card will appear in front of you.
- You need to download Indian Bank PO Interview Hall Ticket & bring it during exam Interview round.
Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019 for Interview Directly (Active on 18-12-2018)
Details Mentioned On Indian Bank PO Admit Card:
The Indian Bank PO Call Letter / Admit Card will have the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number / Registration Number
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date of Exam
- Time of Exam
- Indian Bank PO Exam Center – Address
- General Guidelines and Instructions for the Candidate
Read Also: Indian Bank Interview Questions & Answers
Essential Documents for Interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School/Matriculation)
- Proof of having passed Requisite Qualification with Provisional, Diploma/Degree certificates.
- ST certificates
- Indian Bank PO Interview Admit Card
- The Performa for character/identification Certificate
- Two copies of Character/Identification Certificates, issued by the authority, mentioned therein.
- Original PAN Card and Aadhaar card with one set of photocopy (Mandatory).
Check Out: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
- Indian Bank PO Admit Card for Interview will be available from: 18-12-2018
- Date of Interview: 27-12-2018 to 02-01-2019 at eight centres.
Go through its Official Link to grab more stuff for Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2019. Keep tuned with our portal for more updates for latest articles.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Bank Recruitment||Indian Bank Result|
|Bank Preparation Material||Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||How to Prepare for Bank Exams|
|Upcoming 50,000+ Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Papers|