Indian Bank Recruitment 2014-15
Indian Bank has circulated a notification as Indian Bank Recruitment 2014-15 for filling up the 13 Posts of Armed guards, Drivers, Sub Staff Vacancies. Eligible and talented job hunters may apply by filling the Indian Bank application form 2014 on or before the closing date that is 25th September 2014.
Authenticated aspirants who are willing to grow their career in the banking sector they must clutch this chance by applying for Indian Bank vacancy 2014. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview round by the organization.
Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire details in the below section, aspirants must read it carefully and apply after reading entire given instructions.
Total No. Of Vacancies
Post and vacancy Details:
|S. No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Armed Guard cum Sub Staff||10|
|2||Armed Guard cum Driver cum Sub Staff||03|
- Applicants must have Passed 10th but not 12th in relevant field form a recognized University / Institute.
- Aspirants must be Served in ‘Fighting Arms’ in the army or equivalent in navy or Air Force.
- Appliers having Rank up to havildar only.
Age of the job hunters must not be more than 45 years as on the 01-07-2014. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the government norms.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the Personnel Interview.
How To Apply?
- Eligible and suitable job hunters who are willing to apply they must logon the official website that is www.indianbank.in
- After that download the application form in prescribed format
- Now fill all the mandatory details in the application form and attach all the relevant documents photocopies, photograph and signature
- And at last send within the given time period to the mentioned address below:
“General Manager (HRM),
Indian Bank, Corporate Office,
PB No: 5555, 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014”
Closing date for online registration: 25th September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check the Official Link for further details.