Indian Bank Recruitment
A job notification related to Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 has been transmitted now. Aspirants who want to make career in banking sector may apply to fill up vacancies of Armed Guard–Cum–Sub Staff positions. Candidates, you will soon get updated details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 from this page. So, those who are planning to do job in Indian Bank next year are suggested to keep connected with us through this page.
Applicants are required to forward their application form through offline mode till last date that is 31st August 2016. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other information regarding Indian Bank Vacancy on this page for your convenience, so please have a look.
Indian Bank Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Bank|
|No Of Vacancies||46|
|Last date to apply||31st August 2016|
Armed Guard- Cum- Sub staff
- Interested aspirants for Indian Bank jobs should possess 10th standard from concerned board or institute but should not have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern).
- Applying candidates must have served in “FIGHTING ARMS‟ in the Indian Army or equivalent in Indian Navy or Indian Air Force.
You Can Also Check: Current Jobs after 10th
Selected aspirants will be paid Rs. 9560 – 18545/- per month as salary from organization. Aspirants may also admissible for other allowances as per rules of organization.
Age of applying candidates for these latest openings in bank should not exceed from 45 years as on 01st July 2016.
Grab Now: 5000 Latest Bank Vacancies
Selection of applying candidates for Indian Bank Careers will be done as per screening of applications, Physical fitness test and Objective type written test.
Physical fitness test:
- Test will contain of 5 meter shuttle, Push ups and Sit ups.
- Minimum Qualifying Standards-5 meter shuttle 11 times in a minute, 13 Push ups, 20 Sit ups
Objective type Written test (in English):
Test will contain topics like General Knowledge, Simple Arithmetic and Reasoning, Knowledge in security aspects and Basics of Banking.
Important Note: Those candidates who qualify Physical fitness test, will be appear for written test.
You Can Check Below Given Preparation Tips:
How to Apply?
- First of all, appliers will have to open Official Website of organization which is www.indianbank.in.
- From home page hit on ‘Careers’ tab which is visible at top corner.
- Now select link ‘Advertisement for Recruitment of Armed Guards for Tamil Nadu’ and read given details.
- Now come back to the previous page and select link ‘Application Format for Recruitment of Armed Guards for Tamil Nadu’.
- Download format of application and write it with required information.
- Indian Bank Application form should be attached along passport–size photo and enclosing copies of Discharge Book, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste/Community Certificate and Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Armed Guard-cum-Sub staff”.
- Complete application should be forwarded to the address tuned below by Registered Post only till last date that is 31st August 2016.
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Asst General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank,
Corporate Office, HRM Department 254-260,
Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah,
Chennai – 600 014
Get More: Latest Jobs in Chennai
Last date to apply: 31st August 2016
Note: You may check below stated official notification to get complete details about this bank recruitment.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017 - Check Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Salary||Bank Preparation Material/Books|