Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank has circulated a career oriented notification for Indian Bank Recruitment. It is a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having Branches / Offices all over India and abroad that intends to recruit qualified aspirants for filling up Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) (Internal Ombudsman) Posts. Aspirants, who wish to grab jobs in banking sector, can apply by submitting online application form before the last date which is 18th December 2015. For more information about Indian Bank Recruitment 2016, job appliers are advised to bookmark this page using control+d and fetch updated info on your instant access.
|Name of Posts||Chief Customer Service Officer|
|Last Date To Apply||18th December 2015|
Aspirants may acquire whole information about Indian Bank Recruitment such as age limit, qualification requirement, application fee, hiring process, how to apply etc from below segment of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants, who are going to apply for CCSO posts, must be Retired General Manager from any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Indian Bank).
- Having Exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in Banking, such as General Banking, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Treasury, Merchant Banking, Credit Card operations etc.
Shortlisted aspirants for Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) (Internal Ombudsman) posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 70,000/- per month with additional facilities such as Residential accommodation, provision of Car etc.
- Maximum age of aspirants should be 62 years as on 01st July 2015.
- Relaxation will be provided as per government rules.
Job appliers will be getting elected on the bases of their demonstration in interview session which will be taken by selection panel of Indian Bank.
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment?
Qualified and eligible aspirants may apply by submitting online application form before the last date by using below stated steps:
- Go to Official Website of organization which is www.indianbank.in.
- From home page hit on “Career” tab which is visible at top corner.
- Now select “Online Application for the Recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer” link.
- And must fill online application form with desired information.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required).
- Press “Submit” button to record the entire details.
- At last, get printout of filled application form for future need.
Last Date To Apply Online: 18th December 2015
Applicants are advised to open this Official Notification, to collect further information regarding for Indian Bank Recruitment. Dear aspirants to get latest updates about for Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On