Indian Bank Recruitment
If you are seeking for a job in government sector then, must check the latest job advertisement published for Indian Bank Recruitment. The organization is going to organize examination to fill up 64 vacant posts of Security Guard and peon. Contenders who are ambitious to work with the reputed bank can take this opportunity by applying for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018. Applicants can check detailed notification details from here!
This page Includes:
Interested Candidates can apply for Indian bank recruitment 2018 through offline mode after fulfills all the eligibility norms. Candidates need to send application form along with all the necessary documents to the address mention below. The last date to submit an application is 30.12.2017. Aspirants can get further details about Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 from the below page presented by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Bank Recruitment
- Security Guard Cum Peon
Vacancy Details & Cadre
Contender must complete his/her 10th standard from recognized Board/school.
Check From Here: 10th Pass Jobs
- Contenders who willing to apply for Indian bank recruitment 2018 must not be less than 18 years of age and not be more than 26 years as on 31.07.2017.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) candidates.
- Age relaxation of 3 years will be provided to Other Backward Caste- Non Creamy Layer
- Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen – Actual Period of service rendered in the Defense forces + 3 years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years
Salary & Allowances:
- Selected candidates will get salary per month is Rs.9560-325/4-10860-410/5-12910-490/4-14870-570/3-16580-655/3- 18545 the dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
- The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Selection Process Of Indian Bank jobs:
As, per the notification Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in :
- Physical Test
- Written Test
Physical fitness test:
- Test will comprise of 5 meter shuttle, Pushups and Sit ups.
- Minimum Qualifying Standards-
- 5 meter shuttle – Min. 11 times in a minute, Min 13 Pushups, Min 20 Sit ups
Written Exam Pattern:
|Topics/Subject||No. of Questions||Total Time|
|Knowledge Of Local Language||10||90 Minutes|
|Simple Arithmetic And Reasoning||10|
|Knowledge In Security Aspects||10|
|Basics Of Banking||10|
Get Here: Bank Preparation Material/Books
Applying Procedure for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who fulfill all the eligibility norms have to follow steps to fill application forms:
- The first step is to visit official webpage of the Indian Bank i.e.indianbank.in
- Thereafter you have to select “Careers” tab as presented on the top of the homepage.
- Now, press the “Recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon 2017-18” link available at the top.
- A new page will be open where you have to hit on “Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment of Security Guard cum Peon 2017-18” link.
- Thereafter PDF file will appear in front of you. Read all the information carefully.
- Now, go back to the previous page and chose the ‘Application Form’ link and download the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully and attach copies of relevant documents like Caste/Community Certificate and Educational Qualification Certificate, Birth Certificate, Discharge Book etc.
- Then place application form with all documents in an envelope.
- Lastly, send the application form to the postal address as given below before the last date.
Grab Now: Latest 5000 Bank Vacancies
Addresses of the Zonal Offices of the respective state for sending the application form:
|State||Indian Bank Zonal Office Address|
Indian Bank, Zonal Office Visakhapatnam, 3rd Floor, Sai Trade Centre, 2nd Lane, Dwaraka Nagar, Visakhapatnam 530016
|Assam||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Guwahati, Sharma And Sharma Market, 2nd Floor, R G Baruah Road, Opp Guwahati Commerce College, Chandmari, Kamrup, Guwahati 781003|
|Chandigarh||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Chandigarh , Sco 191-192 Inner Market, Sector 7-C, Chandigarh 160019|
|Gujarat||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Ahmedabad, 201-205,B Block, Rudra Arcade, 2 Nd Floor, Memnagar, Ahmedabad 380052|
|Karnataka||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Bangalore, 4th Floor, East Wing, 26/27, Raheja Towers, M G Road, Bangalore 560001|
|Kerala||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Thiruvananthapuram, Indian Bank Towers, M G Road, Thiruvananthapuram 695001|
|Puducherry||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Puducherry, 66/4,East Coast Road, Pakkamudayanpet, Puducherry 605008|
|Punjab||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Ludhiana, Scf-88, Urban Estate, Phase-I, Dugri, Ludhiana 141013|
|Tamil Nadu||Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254-260, AvvaiShanmugamSalai, Royapettah, Chennai 600014|
|Telangana||Indian Bank, Zonal Office Hyderabad, 4th Floor , Liberty Plaza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029|
Indian Bank, Zonal Office Kolkata, 3/1 R N Mukherjee Road, 4th Floor, G P O, Kolkata 700001
Centers For Indian Bank Exam:
|Name of the Centre||Code No||Name of the Centre||Code No|
|Kerala 16||Kerala 16|
Check Here Notice: Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Last date for receiving the Applications 30.12.2017
You may check Official Link to get complete details about Indian bank recruitment 2018. To get latest updates keep in touch with our web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Indian Bank Admit Card||Indian Bank Result|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Interview Questions and Answers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Paper|