Indian Bank Recruitment
Candidates, looking bank jobs and want to make their career in banking sector, must read Indian Bank Recruitment details. Here on this page you will find comprehensive information regarding Indian Bank PO Vacancies Notification. Eligible aspirants can apply online by following simple steps given below. Read carefully eligibility conditions, educational details & applying process before apply.
Indian Bank Recruitment Details
- Name of the Organization: Indian Bank
- Position Required: Probationary Officers (PGDBF)
- Advertisement: Available Soon
- Job Location: All Over India
- Last Date : Updating Soon
- Official Portal: www.indianbank.in
Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Current Job Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- Total No. of Indian Bank Vacancies: 417
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
What Is Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Recruitment?
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment are required to have possessed any graduate degree from a recognized university as per the requirements of the organization.
How is the Age Limit for Indian Bank PO Recruitment?
Lower age limit for the appliers of Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment is 20 years and upper age limit for the same is 30 years. Relaxation on upper age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
How much salary will be given for Indian Bank PO Jobs?
Those candidates who will be selected for Indian Bank jobs will be paid an attractive and sufficient amount of stipend per month according to the existing rules of government adopted by organization.
Check Here: Bank Salary Structure
What is Indian Bank PO Selection Process?
Eligible candidates will be required to undergo online test that is preliminary and mains examination. Qualified candidates will be taken through the final stage of the recruitment process for the vacant posts of Probationary Officers that is personal interview.
What is the Fees for Indian Bank PGDBM?
Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment are required to pay an amount towards their online application form which is to be paid as mentioned below through online mode of payment only.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Others: Rs. 600 /-
How Can I Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment?
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of Indian bank that is / www.indianbank.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “careers” tab present at the top of the menu bar.
- Now, you are redirected to new page where you have to press “detailed advertisement for recruitment of probationary officers through on boarding”.
- Next, a detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen .Go through the complete information regarding Indian bank recruitment process and check all eligibility parameters like educational qualification, age limit etc.
- If you find yourself eligible, go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” to fill online application form for Indian Bank PO Recruitment.
- After hitting on the above link, enter all the essential details in correct manner and upload scanned photograph and signature with required specifications.
- At last, hit on “submit” tab for successful submission of application form and move to payment section.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Also Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
To be Announced Soon
After going through the above mentioned details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2019-20, candidates must have understood the procedure to apply for Probationary Officers posts. They may attain latest updates and more related information by visiting its Official Website regularly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Indian Bank Admit Card||Indian Bank Result|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Paper|