Indian Bank Recruitment
Official Notification to fill up 417 PO Vacancies has been released by Indian Bank. Candidates, who are interested in Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19 and want to serve a reputed bank, can apply for current vacancies through online mode.
Before filling their online application form, applicants are advised to go through the notification provided on its official portal to check their eligibility as per the requirements of vacant positions of Probationary Officers under Indian Bank PO Recruitment.
This Page Includes:
417 Indian Bank PO Vacancies Notification!!!
Candidates will be shortlisted as per their qualifications mentioned in their applications so they are advised to fill their forms correctly before the last date that is 27-08-2018. Final selection process consists of online Exam (Preliminary & Main Examination) followed by Personal Interview and selected ones will be paid an attractive pay every month.
Team members of recruitmentresult.com has presented all the detailed information regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria and application procedure here on this page.
Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Current Job Details:
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- Total No. of Indian Bank Vacancies: 417
Grab Today: Jobs At Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment are required to have possessed any graduate degree from a recognized university as per the requirements of the organization.
Lower age limit for the appliers of Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment is 20 years and upper age limit for the same is 30 years. Relaxation on upper age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as mentioned below:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 Years
Those candidates who will be selected for Indian Bank jobs will be paid an attractive and sufficient amount of stipend per month according to the existing rules of government adopted by organization.
Check Here: Bank Salary Structure
Eligible candidates will be required to undergo online test that is preliminary and mains examination. Qualified candidates will be taken through the final stage of the recruitment process for the vacant posts of Probationary Officers that is personal interview.
Applicants who are willing to apply for Indian Bank PO Recruitment are required to pay an amount towards their online application form which is to be paid as mentioned below through online mode of payment only.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Others: Rs. 600 /-
Procedure to Fill Online Application Form for Indian Bank Recruitment:
- The very first step is you need to visit the official website of Indian bank that is / www.indianbank.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “careers” tab present at the top of the menu bar.
- Now, you are redirected to new page where you have to press “detailed advertisement for recruitment of probationary officers through on boarding”.
- Next, a detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen .Go through the complete information regarding Indian bank recruitment process and check all eligibility parameters like educational qualification, age limit etc.
- If you find yourself eligible, go back to the previous page and hit on “apply online” to fill online application form for Indian Bank PO Recruitment.
- After hitting on the above link, enter all the essential details in correct manner and upload scanned photograph and signature with required specifications.
- At last, hit on “submit” tab for successful submission of application form and move to payment section.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Also Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
|On-line registration starting date||01-08-2018|
|Last date to apply online||27-08-2018|
|Download of call letters (Preliminary)||After 24-09-2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||06-10-2018|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||17-10-2018|
|Download of call letters (Main)||22-10-2018|
|Online Examination – Main||04-11-2018|
After going through the above mentioned details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2018-19, candidates must have understood the procedure to apply for Probationary Officers posts. They may attain latest updates and more related information by visiting its Official Website regularly.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Indian Bank Admit Card||Indian Bank Result|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Private Bank Jobs||Bank Placement Paper|
Indian Bank Recruitment
For Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) jobs, Indian Bank has released a notification. Retired General Managers from are invited for the vacant posts. Willing individuals can apply against Indian Bank Recruitment Notification through proper channel.
Submission of Indian Bank Application Form after the closing date i.e. 11-08-2018 will not be entertained by the officials. On the basis of individuals’ educational qualification/ experience, they will be called for Personal Interaction.
Highlights of the page:
Indian Bank 2018 Recruitment:
Those aspirants who will be able to clear the personal interview round get selected against Indian Bank CCSO job vacancy. Match the much needed eligibility criteria and submit the Indian Bank Recruitment application form.
For further details regarding Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, individuals need to look at below section of this web page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take look and apply against Indian Bank Career Opportunities.
Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) (Internal Ombudsman)
- Place of work: Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank Jobs:
- Only Retired General Managers from any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Indian Bank) are eligible to apply against Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Jobs.
- Also, aspirants should have work experience in more than three areas of operations in Banking, such as General Banking, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Treasury, Merchant Banking, Credit Card operations etc.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Criteria for Indian Bank Vacancies:
Maximum age required against Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer Recruitment is 62 years as on 01-07-2018.
Salary Details for Indian Bank Job Openings:
Selected individual against Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer vacancy will receive Rs. 70000/- as monthly remuneration. Along with this, these following facilities will also be paid to selected individual.
- Residential accommodation for those who do not have home in Chennai
- Provision of car as applicable to GM Cadre of the Bank
- Provision of Telephone / Mobile as applicable to GM Cadre of the Bank
- In case of outstation duty, eligible Travelling, Halting allowance shall be paid as applicable to GM cadre
Individuals need to pay application fee of Rs 1000/- by means of a single Demand Draft (MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI in favor of “INDIAN BANK, CCSO RECRUITMENT 2018”.
Selection Process against Indian Bank CCSO Recruitment:
On the basis of aspirants’ qualification and experience, they will be called for personal interview round. Final selection against Indian Bank CCSO jobs will be done after the commencement of personal interview round.
Read Also: Indian Bank Interview Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Indian Bank Recruitment 2018:
Some basic steps to apply against Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) Jobs are mentioned below, please have a look:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.indianbank.in
- After that, select “Careers” tab which is provided at the top of the home page.
- Hit “Detailed advertisement for Recruitment of Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) on Contract Basis” link and Indian Bank Recruitment Notification will be displayed on your digital screen.
- Read the entire information about Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer openings there.
- Then download the Indian Bank Application form and fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of relevant documents with it.
- At last, submit the Indian Bank Application form at the postal address:
Hit Here>>> Indian Bank Recruitment Notification
Hit Here>>> Indian Bank Application form
General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank
Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu – 600 014
- Proof of date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof
Last date to apply against Indian Bank Recruitment: 11-08-2018.
If you want to know more about Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding Indian Bank Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) Recruitment by write it in the mentioned below comment box.