Indian Bank Result
Get Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Results!!! The management authority of this well known Bank has recently released Indian Bank Result THROUGH PGDBF COURSE. Candidates who had appeared in Indian Bank probationary officers Exam on 28-02-2017 and have successfully qualified the main exam are only eligible to appear in Interview which is held from 20-03-2017 onwards. By pressing below stated Link you can also get your Indian Bank Result 2017.
Do You Know The Content Of The Page:
Contenders who are willing to get their Indian Bank PO exam Result are advised to follow below stated steps which are written for your ease. Qualified candidates are now proceeding to their further process that is Interview. Here the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about Indian Bank Results. The Indian Bank Interview Admit Card will be available from 11-03-2017 onwards.
Indian Bank Result
Steps to check Indian Bank Result:
- Firstly participated candidates must log on to visit Official Website which is indian-bank.com
- In the second step you will reach the home page then you have to follow to “careers” tab visible at the top of home page.
- After that a new window will be displayed on your computer screen with various links you need to choose suitable link as “Recruitment of Probationary Officers – Admission to PGDBF – List of Candidates Shortlisted for Interview” link.
- Then all the candidates are advised to check the “LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR Interview” so, check it carefully.
- After you are required to check your name in list given serial number wise by scrolling the page slowly- slowly.
- Finally download it & save it, get printout of it and keep it safe for future references.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Do you know about organizing body?
- Indian Bank is a state governed financial services corporation which has its headquarters in Chennai.
- Bank has over 2400 branches in India, with over 20,000 workers and is supposed to be one of the largest public sector banks of India.
- Thousands of Aspirants participate in recruitment exams organized by bank every year and get selected for leading positions by an organization.
- The shortlisted candidates are informed individually by e-mail to their registered ids apart from SMS to their registered mobile numbers.
Download List of shortlisted candidates For Interview: Get PDF
- Firstly candidates had appeared in Preliminary exam, after qualifying the prelims exam, shortlisted candidates was appeared in mains exam.
- Now candidates who had appeared in mains exam they can now check the result to attend personal Interview.
- The mains exam was held on 28-02-2017.
- Engagement of aspirants based on written exam (Preliminary and mains) and Interview.
- Candidates who have successfully qualified prelims mains exam are only eligible to attend the mains exam which is all set to be held from 20-03-2017 onwards.
- After that final merit list will be released by association for engagement of candidates.
- Those aspirants, who had participated in Indian Bank PO mains exam, will get their final scorecard through below provided official notification.
- Candidates are advised to download their Call letters for the Interview from the career page of Bank’s website www.indianbank.in on or after 11-03-2017 and attend the Interview on the date and Venue mentioned in the Call Letter.
- Candidates are requested to bring all the certificates/ credentials mentioned in the Call Letter, without which no candidate will be allowed for interview.
- Date of Interview: From 20-03-2017 onwards
- Indian Bank Interview Call Letter will be available from: 11-03-2017
You can open Official Notification given above to acquire their consequences directly regarding Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern. Candidates are advised to be in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com for latest updates regarding Indian Bank Result 2017.
You can also book mark this page for your suitability. You can freely post your queries in the comment box below to know about any relevant information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|