Indian Bank Result
Have you appeared in Indian Bank PO Prelim Exam? If yes, then check your Indian Bank Result from this page. Applicants, who have provisionally qualified in the Preliminary Exam which was held on 22-01-2017, are shortlisted for Indian Bank mains exam which will be held on 28-02-2017. Aspirants who had applied in Indian Bank for PGDBF COURSE may also download their Indian Bank Result 2017 through direct Official Link given here.
Do You Know The Content Of The Page
Management department of this well- known Bank conducts this exam to for filling 324 probationary officers for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance Course Offered through Manipal Global Education Services. So, you can get the list of shortlisted contenders for further process or Indian Bank Results from below segment of this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to check Indian Bank Result:
- First of all candidates must log on to visit Official Website which is indian-bank.com
- After visiting homepage you have to follow to “career” tab visible at the top in menu bar.
- Now a new page will be opened with various links you need to choose suitable link as “HIT HERE FOR PRELIMINARY EXAM RESULTS – RECRUITMENT OF PO THROUGH ON-BOARDING” link.
- a new window will be displayed with “LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR MAIN EXAM IN THE ORDER OF ROLL NUMBER” so, check it carefully.
- Check your name in list given serial number wise.
- Download it & save it, get printout of it and keep it safe for future references.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Indian Bank Result
Do you know about organizing body?
This Bank is a state governed financial services corporation which has its headquarters in Chennai. Bank has over 2400 branches in India, with over 20,000 workers and is supposed to be one of the largest public sector banks of India. Thousands of Aspirants participate in recruitment exams organized by bank every year and get selected for leading positions by an organization.
Download List of shortlisted candidates For Mains Exam: Get PDF
- Engagement of aspirants will be based on written exam (Preliminary and mains) and Interview. Candidates who have successfully qualified prelims exam are eligible to appear in mains exam which is going to be held on 28-02-2017.
- After that final merit list will be released by association for engagement of candidates.
- Those aspirants, who had participated in Indian Bank PO prelims exam, will get their final scorecard through below provided official notification.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Indian Bank PO Mains Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40|
|6.||Letter Writing and Essay (English Language)||2||50||30 minutes|
Bank Online Test
- START: Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
- START: English Language Online Quiz
Date of Mains Exam: 28-02-2017
You can open Official Notification given above to acquire their consequences directly regarding Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern. Candidates are advised to be in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com for latest updates regarding Indian Bank Result 2017. You can also book mark this page for your suitability. You can freely post your queries in the comment box below to know about any relevant information regarding the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Preparation Material/Books|