Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
Indian Bureau of Mines (IBM) has issued a notice about Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015. The organization is going to hire the talented and well qualified job hunters to fill up the various vacancies of ministry of Mines. Candidates who consider themselves eligible they must apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 10th September 2015.
|Name of the post||Various|
|Closing date||10th September 2015|
The entire details regarding Indian Bureau of Mines jobs 2015 such as, eligibility criteria, selection process How to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Post:
- Superintending Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
- Deputy Ore Dressing Officer in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines
|Superintending Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines Ministry of Mines||Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology from a recognized University or equivalent|
|Deputy Ore Dressing Officer in Indian Bureau of Mines Ministry of Mines||Degree in Mining Engineering or Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Metallurgy from a recognized University or Institution or its equivalent or Master’s Degree in Geology or Ore Dressing or Chemistry or Physics from a recognized University or Institutions its equivalent|
- Superintending Mining Geologist: 50 years
- Deputy Ore Dressing Officer: 40 years
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Superintending Mining Geologist||Rs.37,400- 67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700|
|Deputy Ore Dressing Officer||Rs.15,600- 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,600|
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of personal interview which will conducting by the selection members of union public service commission.
- Job hunters must have to pay application fee of Rs. 25/-.
- SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of any fee.
- Application fee should be paid either by submitting money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using banking facility of SBI or through visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment:
- Contenders who want to apply for Indian Bureau of Mines jobs can apply online through official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select the “Online Recruitment Application (Ora) For Various Recruitment Posts” link which is given at the home page
- Then select ‘Apply online’ link as per the post in which you want to apply
- Fill complete details in the application form and Upload scanned photograph and signature (if required).
- Then go to submit button and take a print out of the filled form for further use.
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 10th September 2015
- Ending Date For Printing Of Completely Submitted Online Application form: 11th September 2015
Note: Check official notice, for acquiring more details related to Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015. You can bookmark this page, for acquiring up-to-date details regarding Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On