Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
Indian Bureau of Mines has promulgated a walk-in advertisement regarding Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment. Organization has planned to hire various eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of Associates through Interview process. Jobs seekers, who are willing to work in this centre, they may apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2017 by appearing for walk-in interview.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PAGE
Willing candidates are required to attend the interview on prescribed Walk-In date, venue and time as given below. Appliers must read the whole acknowledgement before applying against this current opening that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Bureau of Mines|
|Walk –In Date||04-04-2017|
Essential Qualification Required:
Applying candidates must be holding M.Tech (Geo-informatics or Phorgrammetry & Remote Sensing) OR M.Sc (subjects of natural science / environmental Sciences / Geology / Geoinformatics / Satellite remote sensing) OR B.E in Computer Science / Computer Engineering OR B.Sc with one of the main subjects Geology / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics and computer applications with minimum working / research experience of 3-4 years in spatial analysis and modeling for being eligible to stared post.
You Can Also Check:
Minimum age of job seekers for Indian Bureau of Mines Jobs should be 18 years. Maximum age of job hunters will be taken in account by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per norms of concerned authority.
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates selected for Associates post will be getting consolidated amount of pay scale that is Rs. 40,000/- per month.
- Assortment of deserving candidates will be based on their performance in the interview process that will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Candidates will not be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending interview.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment:
- Participants who are willing to apply for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment, are firstly required to check the official notification and ensure your eligibility regarding the post before appearing for walk-In interview.
- For getting the notification, aspirants must log on to official website that is ibm.nic.in.
- After that hit on “Walk-in-Interview at Hyderabad for the post of Associates on ad-hoc basis” under ‘News and Events’ section available at left side of home page.
- This will take you to the new page where aspirants are required to select suitable PDF link for the post.
- Read the opened notification carefully and eligible candidates must download the format of application form attached below the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form in correct manner (duly furnished by all essential details and affixing one recent passport size photograph).
- Candidates are required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the time of interview along with two passport size photographs.
- Application must be attached along with Xerox copies of relevant documents/certificates in support of the educational qualifications, age, research experience and other documents for verification and affixing recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form along with original copies of educational qualification, mark sheet and experience certificate if any.
- Proof of experience and academic qualification also need to be submitted at time of interview on the below specified venue.
Regional Controller of Mines Office,
Indian Bureau of Mines,
Room No. -603, CGO Towers,
Check More: Jobs in Hyderabad
Important Date to Remember:
- Walk-in interview will be held on: 04-04-2017
- Time for Interview: From 11.00 A.M. to 01:00 p.m.
Appliers may attain the rest information about Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2017 through official notification. Contenders may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|