Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
A newest job notice has asserted concerning with Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for Group ‘C’ posts in Ministry of Mines. Applicants who are waiting for vacancy in government sector and willing to do job in this well known organization can apply against these current openings in government sector. Applicants can send application form as per the format to apply against Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015.
Contenders, you may acquire latest updates related to Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2016 soon from this page. So, candidates who are planning to do job in government sector in next session are advised to stay tuned with this page and be the first one to know latest information regarding same. Applicants who are applying against these latest jobs in government sector should submit application form within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
|Name Of Position||Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry) And Electrician|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application Form||Within 30 Days|
Candidates who are interested can grasp these current job openings in government sector by applying against Indian Bureau of Mines vacancy till ending date. Other information related to Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment such as required qualification, age limit, mode of assortment, how to apply, procedure of appointment etc is mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
Essential Qualification and Age Limit:
|Name Of Position||Qualification||Age (In Years)|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||Master’s Degree In Chemistry
Or Equivalent OR Bachelor’s Degree In Science With Chemistry As One Of The Subjects With 2 Year’s Experience In Analysis Of Ores And Minerals
|Between 20 And 30|
18 And 27
Important Notice: Age relaxation will be given as per the Rules of Central Govt.
Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with different Grade Pay which is mentioned below:
|Name Of Position||Grade Pay|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||Rs. 2800/-|
Process of Selection for Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2015:
Applying contenders is going to be appointed on the basis of their appearance in test / interview, conducting by the authority of organization.
Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment
How to Apply:
Job hunters who want to gear up their career in government sector can apply against Ministry of Mines Vacancy by following below equipped steps one by one in same order.
- First of all, candidates must log on to official website that is ibm.nic.in
- Then, select “Recruitment of different posts in Indian Bureau of Mines” link which is given under section “News and Events” section.
- After that, select “Advertisement & Instructions.pdf” option and read complete information carefully.
- Eligible candidates can download application form in prescribed format.
- Now, fill an application form in correct manner and paste recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Envelope containing Application Form must be super scribed as “Application for the Post Of________________________________ Advertisement No_____”.
- At last, send complete application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials and certificates related to your qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc at the below stated address.
The Head of Office, Indian Bureau of Mines,
4th floor, Indira Bhavan, Civil Lines,
Application should be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
Note: Read Official Notice, for acquiring more details related to Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment. You can bookmark this page, for acquiring up-to-date details regarding Indian Bureau of Mines Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On