Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Tremendous news for all the job seekers who are seeking jobs in a reputed organization!!! Recently Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification has been released to recruit male citizens for various post of Assistant Commandant in GD (P) And CPL (SSA) Branch. It proves to be best chance for male aspirants to Become Officer in Indian Coast Guard – 01/2018 Batch. Apply quickly as the process of receiving ICG Online Application Form has begun from 24/06/2017 and lasts till 02/07/2017 after which no from will be taken into consideration. The mode to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 is though online portal.
This Page Highlights:
All eligible and interested applicants who wish to make their career bright can apply for government job in defence sector. You are advised to collect all details about Indian Coast Guard Job before submitting ICG Form. Applicants can garb this marvelous chance by applying for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). All you need is to follow direct steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard GD Vacancy and Indian Coast Guard AC Vacancy. Grasp entire information about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this page well customized by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
|Name of conducting body||Indian Coast Guard|
|Last Date of accepting online forms||Placed below|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
- General Duty
- General Duty (Pilot)
Qualifications required under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
For General Duty & General Duty (Pilot):
- Applying candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable) from a well known university.
- Should have studied Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics as per Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Advertisement.
- Contenders not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot) as per Indian Coast Guard Advertisement.
Short Service Appointment: Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years as per advertisement.
For Pilot (CPL):
- You must have possessed 12th with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- In addition to this, you should possess current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA as listed in Indian Coast Guard Notification.
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
Have a glance on table to know about age criteria.
|Branch Name||Age (Born between)|
|General Duty||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1997 (Both dates inclusive).|
|General Duty (Pilot)||01 Jul 1993 to 30 Jun 1999 (Both dates inclusive).|
- Upper age limit of OBC/SC & ST is relax able as per Govt. of India. On the other hand, SC and ST category contenders already appeared in PSB/FSB of Special Recruitment Drive of 01/2018 batch are not entitled for current batch.
- As mentioned in as per ICG Notification, at most 5% relaxation in aggregate in degree certificate for SC/ST candidates, NCC ’C’ (A grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
- No relaxation for 12th class marks.
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who does not obtain minimum passing marks in Computerized Pilot Selection System or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy cannot apply for Pilot branch.
- Contenders withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to get enrolled.
- You should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only applicants furnished their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees can apply under Indian Coast Guard Recruitment.
Grab Today: Latest Defence Jobs
Agenda for Preliminary Selection Examination:
- Contenders are advised to arrive at allotted centre at least 30 minutes before starting of Exam.
- Preliminary Assortment under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment will be organized from mid Jul 2017 at following centres placed here.
|Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030|
|Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013|
|Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161|
|Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-GautamBudha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301|
Assortment Procedure for ICG Vacancy:
To apply under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment, you must satisfy assortment process.
Short Listing of Applications:
- Recruitment Panel is going to shortlist applicants based on higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination and qualifying cut off for a particular branch.
- Selection Authority will entitle selected applicants for Preliminary Assortment at agreed date and time which consists of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT).
- Remember, Aptitude tests are of objective type and set in merely English.
- At tenure of PP&DT contenders are predictable to speak and argue in English while it is not obligatory to do so.
- You will not get any TA going under written qualifying test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Contenders are advised to arrive at Venue with listed documents:
- Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online e-admit card form with recent colour passport size photo affixed (Not older than 03 months)
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10thclass to apply under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof
- Original degree certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university
- Character certificate (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB)
- Candidates completed their Degree in 2016 must be in possession of Original / Provisional Degree issued by the University.
- Applicants completed their Degree in and before 2015 must be in possession of Original Degree issued by the University, if not the candidate must be in a possession of “Non issuance of Degree Certificate” issued / signed from the concerned University only.
- It is mandatory to carry these documents in original while applying under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- CGPA should be corroborated with 60% of the total marks as issued from the University.
- Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry only.
- No amendment/correction will be allowed pertaining to any data post submission of online application forms later on either during PSB or FSB.
- All eligible candidates will undergo Biometric profiling.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India for OBC and State Govt. for SC & ST contenders.
- Aspirants qualifying above Preliminary assortment will undergo for Final Selection.
- Concluding selection under Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment is based on presentation in Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- You have to bring documents/ certificates verified during PSB in originals during FSB.
- Entire contenders recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at adjoining Military Hospital to be placed for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- Contenders for GD (Pilot) have to reach for medical at AFCME, Delhi.
- GD (Pilot) aspirants on qualifying FSB need to appear for CPSS at Dehradun/Mysore AFSBs.
- Those who have previously qualified CPSS need to get details of batch, Chest number and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
- Remember, proposal in FSB does not assure final assortment for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
- On the basis of marks secured by applicants at FSB, Merit list will be prepared consisting names of medically fit aspirants.
- Selected applicants will join training at INA, Ezhimala is planned to start end Dec 2017.
|Asst Commandant (GD):|
|Asst Commandant (Pilot) and CPL holders|
|Weight||Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % suitable|
|Chest||Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.|
|Asst Commandant (GD)|
|Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)/ CPL holders SSA||6/6in one eye and 6/9 in other correctable to 6/6|
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment Notification
|ICG Notification||Download here|
|Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form||Download Here|
|ICG Form||Download Here|
Salary details for Indian Coast Guard Jobs:
Those who get successfully selected under Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment and Indian Coast Guard GD Recruitment will receive Basic Pay of Rs.56,100 (Pay Level- 10) as per 7th Pay Commission. In addition to this, on appointment as Assistant Commandant following Pay / Allowances will be given.
|Pay in Pay Band ( Common to all Branches)||Rs.56100/-|
|Dearness Allowance||As admissible on time to time|
|Kit Maintenance Allowance||Rs.600/-|
|Flying allowance (For Pilots – on award of wings)||Rs.13,500-21,000/-month|
|Diving allowance (For Divers – on successful completion of Diving course)||Rs.600-1200/-month|
Besides above allowances, you will receive other allowances as placed in tabular form.
|Transport allowance||Rs.7000/-(Major city)/Rs.3500/-(Other city)|
|House Rent allowance (if not holding Govt. accommodation)||10% – 30% of Basic Pay + Grade Pay, as per the class of city|
|Sea Duty allowance||Rs. 6600 – 7800/-on basis of rank|
|Outfit allowance||Rs.24000/- initially and 7500 in every 03 years|
Steps to fill Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form:
Go through simple steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Vacancies.
- Aspirants applying for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment may visit official website of organization that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Tap on “Opportunities” option accessible at right side of home page.
- New page will open up in front of you.
- Scroll down and strike on Advertisement for: Recruitment of Assistant Commandant (01/2018 BATCH) displayed over there.
- You need to choose any one post to be applied from any one of the following:
- Commandant General Duty
- Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
- Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
- Select your Gender by hitting on it.
- Strike on ‘I Agree’ button and ‘Online Application’ form will be opened.
- Fetch all details in Indian Coast Guard Online Form like your Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, E-mail Id as per need.
- Name of candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be similar as listed in 10th class passing certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed there.
- All entries are obligatory to be filled including your e-mail Id in Indian Coast Guard Form.
- After that, you may upload photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
- Hit on “Submit” button for final submission of Indian Coast Guard Application Form.
- Save your unique Application/Registration number at time of successful submission of application form.
- Obtain a hard copy of it for future need.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Ending Date for final submission of online application form: 02/07/2017(till 1700 hours)
For getting more updates about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018, have a sight at its Official Link. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for knowing more updates about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||More Police Jobs|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|