Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union has issued an advertisement named as Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. The authority wants to hire young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates on vacant posts of Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer).
Candidates, who are interested to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Bharti and also fulfilling the eligibly criteria then they can apply for the same through online mode. The last date to fill application forms for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 is 30-11-2018.
This Page Includes
Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment
Candidates can enroll for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 with the help of guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer)
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Coast Guard Jobs, they should have done Bachelors Degree in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
To apply for Vacancies in Indian Coast Guard, your age should be as follows:
|General Duty||Born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive)|
|Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)|
|Law||Born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).|
For Indian Coast Guard Job, candidate’s physical appearance should be as follows:
- Asst Commandant (GD) and Law: 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant: –Women(GD/Law) Height Minimum 152 cms.
Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms
|Asst Commandant (GD)||6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass|
6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass
|Asst Commandant GD(Women-SSA)|
|Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)/CPL holders (SSA)both (Maleand Female)||6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other|
correctable to 6/6.
|Asst Commandant Lawboth (Maleand Female)||6/60 6/60- Uncorrected without Glass.|
6/6 6/12 – Corrected with Glass.
Get Here >>Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification
Selected candidates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant CommandantVacancies will get salary as mentioned below:
|Rank||Pay Level (PL)||Starting Basic Pay (in )|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||131100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||182200/-|
The other pay and allowances are admissible as per the rules and regulation in addition to the above pay scale.
Indian Coast Guard 2018 Recruitment Process:
Selection of candidates for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment will be done on the basis of candidate’s performances in following stages:
- Short Listing of Applications.
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection
Download From Here: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019?
Candidates can apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2018, first and foremost step is to login to home page that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Now, follow “NEW EVENTS” section that is available in left side.
- Under that, you are required to press suitable link for Indian Coast Guard Vacancies for Assistant Commandant.
- By pressing appropriate link, Indian Coast Guard Notification will appear.
- Read Indian Coast Guard Advertisement completely and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, eligible candidates should go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for Indian Coast Guard Apply Online.
- Fill Indian Coast Guard Online Application form in correct manner and upload the scanned documents then hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
- Starting date to apply online: 18-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 30-11-2018
- Preliminary Selection Examination: 17-12-2018 to 17-01-2019
Candidates are required to visit the Official Link to get remaining details about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Result||Indian Coast Guard Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|