Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Male candidates are required for Indian Coast Guard 01/2019 Batch of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates must go through the official notification and apply for Yantrik vacant posts through online mode of application process which will be active for them till 01-08-2018.
Applicants who want to join Indian Coast Guard as a Yantrik must ensure their eligibility criteria first before going to the online registration portal and are also required to fill their application form correctly and truly. If any information found wrong then the application will be rejected at once under the Indian Army guidelines.
Highlights of This Page
Get 01/2019 Batch Yantrik Recruitment Details Here!!!
After filling the online application form, contenders have to go through written test which will be of objective type questions and Physical Fitness Test to satisfy all the physical requirements of the organization.
Also, they must go through the content provided on this page by the team members of recruitmentresult.com to get all the detailed information regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment Details:
Post Name: Yantrik
Educational Qualifications Required:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik vacancies must have possessed Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering, then only they will be considered eligible.
Check More: Diploma Jobs
Applicants are required to stand between 18 years to 22 years of age brackets as per the norms of the organization. 3 years will be relaxed on upper age limit for the candidates belonging to OBC category and 5 years relaxation will be provided to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
Contenders who will be selected for the post of Yantrik will be paid Rs.29, 200/- per month along with the Yantrik pay of Rs.6, 200/- excluding dearness and other allowances.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Hiring Procedure:
Screening committee of the organization will shortlist the candidates on the basis of their percentage in last qualified exam and shortlisted candidates will be called for written examination and those who will qualify the written test have to qualify Physical Fitness Test (PFT) to get finally recruited for the vacant posts of Yantrik
Must Check: Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Procedure to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the Indian Coast Guard official website that is www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in to fill their online application forms.
- Through home page of the official webpage go through the “New Events” and search for the appropriate link for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Vacancies.
- Hit the above discussed link and you will be navigated to a new page.
- Go through the appeared notification carefully and if you found yourself eligible as per the requirements then go back to previous page.
- Search the suitable link to apply online for Yantrik vacancies.
- Fill the application form correctly and press the submit tab at last.
- Also take print out of the duly submitted application form for future use.
- Commencing date of online application process: 23-07-2018
- Last date to apply online: 01-08-2018
Those candidates who wish to attain more information and latest updates regarding Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018, they must visit the Indian Coast Guard Official Website on regular basis.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard Result|
|Indian Coast Guard Admit Card||Indian Coast Guard AC Recruitment|
|Indian Coast Guard Recruitment||Latest Recruitment|
|Employment News-Week Highlights||Upcoming Government Jobs|