Indian Economic Service Syllabus
STOP Searching Anywhere, Get Newest Indian Economic Service Syllabus From Here!!! Union Public Service Commission organizes UPSC IES/ISS Exam for recruitment to Grade IV officers of the services of Indian Economic and Indian Statistic. Aspirants who are going to appear for upcoming IES or ISS exam can download UPSC Indian Economic Service Syllabus in PDF format through this page. Contenders may also download Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern and whole syllabi from below section of this page using online mode. Job appliers are suggested to stay in touch with us on our web portal to collect up to date details regarding Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2017.
Union Public Service Commission conducts many Recruitment Exams each year for recruitment of capable & qualified candidates into civil services & other departments in the central government of India. Eligible competitors who are interested in Central Government Jobs can check the below section for getting all new and detailed info about each and every topic of concerned Syllabi and exam pattern also. We, the team of recruitmentresult.com have placed the entire acknowledgement regarding details of UPSC IES Syllabus on this page below. Please have a look…..
UPSC ISS / IES Exam Scheme:
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan:
|Part-I||Written Test||General English||100||3 Hours|
|General Studies||100||3 Hours|
|Statistics-I (Objective)||200||2 Hours|
|Statistics-II (Objective)||200||2 Hours|
|Statistics-III (Subjective)||200||3 Hours|
|Statistics-IV (Subjective)||200||3 Hours|
|Part-II||Viva – Voce||200|
Check Here: Indian Economic Service Exam Pattern
PART-I: The subjects of the written examination under Part-I, the maximum marks allotted to each subject / paper and the time allowed shall be as follows:
|A.Indian Economic Service|
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Allowed|
|B.Indian Statistical Service|
How to Prepare for English: Read Here
Indian Economic Service Syllabus
You May Read This: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Important Note: Some of the main points regarding the paper pattern of UPSC IES / ISS exam, that the aspirant need to take care of.
- Statistics I& II will be of Objective Type Questions (80 questions with maximum marks of 200 in each paper) to be attempted in 120 minutes.
- Statistics III & IV will be of Descriptive Type having Short Answer / Small Problems Questions (50%) and Long Answer and Comprehension problem questions (50%). At least one Short Answer and One Long Answer Question from each section is compulsory.
- In Statistics-IV, equal number of questions i.e. 50% weightage from all the sub-sections below and candidates have to choose any two sub-sections and answer.
- The papers on General English and General Studies, common to both Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service will be of subjective type.
- All other papers of Indian Economic Service will be of subjective type.
Read Also: How To Prepare For Online Exam
For more details related to Indian Economic Service Syllabus 2017, visitors can check this Official Link.
You can also join us on Face book and Google plus for getting up to date details on your timeline wall. To obtain more facts related to UPSC IES/ISS Syllabus you need to stay connected to this web portal. You can also Subscribe Our Free E-Mail Service through which you will receive all related updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC IES/ISS Selection Procedure||UPSC IES/ISS Result|
|Indian Economic Service Exam||IES Admit Card|
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||UPSC Previous Year Question|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notifications||UPSC Entrance Exam|