Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment
A new job notice about Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment has been released by Indian Museum Kolkata. The organization invites applications from the talented and capable job hunters for engagement of Museum Internship, purely on contractual basis. Interested and capable job hunters may apply for Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2015 by filling and sending application form on or before the closing date that is 1st September 2015.
|Name of Post||Museum Internship|
|Closing Date to submit Application Form||1st September 2015|
For obtaining entire details related to Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2015 such as no. of posts, Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, Salary Structure, Mode of Assortment, Procedure to Apply Online etc you need to read this page which is written as per your convenience by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who are eager to apply for Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment must have Master’s degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Basic Knowledge of Computers (e.g., MS-Office)
- Age of applicants should be maximum 30 years as on 31.10.2015.
- For reserved category age relaxation shall be as per Government of India orders and instructions
Job appliers who get recruited for post of Museum Internship will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000/-.
There is no application cost for contenders who wish to apply for aforesaid post.
Manner of Appointment:
- Short listed Job finders will be called for attending interview.
- Final Selection of Job seekers will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview conducted by selection committee of Indian Museum Kolkata.
- No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be admissible for appearing in interview.
How to apply for Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment:
- To obtain application form for Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment, aspirants should visit official website that is www.indianmuseumkolkata.org.
- Then go to “Notice & Advertisement” tab mentioned on right hand side of home page.
- Download the prescribed format of application form and prepare it accurately in same manner with necessary desired information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of all educational documents or certificates that is degree/ diploma, marksheets for age proof, working experience certificate, caste certificate (if required) and other testimonials.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph on top corner of application form.
- Applicants should forward application form along with all documents in a sealed envelope duly super scribed ““APPLICATION FOR THE MUSEUM INTERNSHIP”, by registered post.
- Submit it to below mentioned address before the last date.
- Candidates can also send digital copies of the application along with supporting documents by email to below stated email address.
The Director, Indian Museum,
27 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata-700016
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date to Remember:
End Date to Submit Application Form: September 1, 2015
Note: Check Official Notification to get more detailed information regarding Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2015. Aspirants need to stay in touch with us through our web portal to obtain daily up to date information in concern to Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On