Indian Navy Admit Card
Indian Navy has recently released Indian Navy Admit Card 2016. Indian Navy is going to conduct written examination for appointment of eligible candidates who applied for the post of Sailor & Officer-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) in 1/2017 Batch. Candidates, who had successfully applied, shall be eagerly waiting for their Indian Navy SSB Call Letter to know about their examination details such as date, venue etc. Indian Navy is going to organize exam for said posts in Sep / Oct, 2016. You may collect updated detailed facts related to Indian Navy Admit Card 2017 from our web portal. So, candidates are requested to frequently visit this web page.
So, candidates may download their Indian Navy Hall Ticket, through online mode by following the instructions as given below on this page. We are providing complete essential details regarding Indian Navy Officer/Sailor Admit Card on this page which is structured as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Steps to Download Indian Navy Admit Card:
- For downloading their Indian Navy call letter, candidates are firstly required to log on to official website that is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- After that, go for “Result” link in the menu bar and further for ‘Print’ option.
- Finally press on suitable link as “Print your SSB call letter” for officer OR sailor post available on the homepage.
- This will open the page where you need to fill the required details.
- Mention essential details in the unfilled caption.
- Follow the submit option as mention below and the hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Lastly get the hard copy of the admit card for the use of it in the examination hall.
You Must Know: How to download Admit Card
Indian Navy Admit Card
If you do not have Registration Number/ Online Application No:
1) First of all candidates need to select entry type.
2) Then enter first alphabet of your Name as in the Matriculation certificate.
3) Fill first alphabet of your father’s name as in the Matriculation certificate.
4) After that, select your date of birth by press on calendar.
5) Hit only once on the “SUBMIT” button.
If you have Email id:
1) Aspirants need to select entry type first.
2) Then enter your email id.
3) Lastly hit once on “SUBMIT” button.
Check This- How to Prepare for Written Exam
Indian Navy SSR 01/2017 Batch Exam Pattern:
- Question paper will comprise of four sections that are English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Medium of written exams paper will be set in English or Hindi.
- Total time limit set for the exam is 1 hour.
- Exam paper will consist of Multiple Choice Question and aspirant need to select one answer from the given options. Questions will be from General Aptitude including General knowledge in English.
Check Below Given Links To Prepare well For Above Subjects:
Eligible contenders will be considered based on their performance in written exam followed by interview.
Exam is likely to be held in (tentative): Sep / Oct, 2016
Note: You must check this direct Official Link; for getting Indian Navy Admit Card 2016 – 2017. Candidates may bookmark this page by pressing control+D, for acquiring updates regarding this notification.
Aspirants are requested to stay connected to this portal for getting up to date information about SSB Exam. You can subscribe our free email service with valid email id to remain updated or can join us facebook and Google plus, for acquiring latest updates regarding recruitment, call letter, exam etc.
Check More Useful Links
|Indian Navy Results||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Indian Navy Syllabus||Ways to Keep Yourself Updated|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Written Exam Techniques||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|