How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th
Youth looking up for procedure on ‘How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th?’ must read here easy ways to Join Indian Navy. Guys! If you have desire to travel around the world to experience adventure on the high seas, then Career in Indian Armed Forces as Indian Navy officer is best option for you. Go further and read in detail about Indian Navy prospectus and its career Scope for Men and Women.
If you adopt Indian Navy as career option then there will be a huge opportunity available to travel adventurous life around the world and a great possibility of high pay scale. Yes! It is a great admiration to serve your country with your occupied efforts in several ways. But most of us as unknown generally have the question that How to Join Indian Navy? So, here’s a solution that will simply make you understand that anyone who belongs to Commerce/ Science stream can make their Career in Indian Navy after 10th /12th.
Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th
Indian Navy presents great career opportunities for 10th /12th candidates by opening various job opportunities time to time. Any Citizen of India who has passed 10th / 12th can join Indian Navy as Artificer Apprentice, Senior Secondary Recruits, Matric Recruit and Non Matric Recruit and Musicians etc.
To join it one should satisfy the complete general eligibility criteria and qualify the various selection tests which may include written test, physical standards and medical standards. There is nothing to be bothered about the acquaintance of working, as you are fresher the team members provide you the complete training according to the post after you get selected.
Read Now: Which Career Suit Me?
How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th
After class 12, you are eligible to study the following merchant navy courses:
- B.Sc. Nautical Science
- B.E. Marine Engineering
- B.E. Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering
- B.E. Petroleum Engineering
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. Harbour & Ocean Engineering
- B.E. Civil Engineering
- B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Sc. Marine Catering
- Electro Technical Officer Course
Read This: Career Development Skills
How to Join Navy After 10th/12th
Merchant navy courses that you can pursue after 10th include:
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV)
- Diploma in Nautical Science (DNS)
- Commercial Diving
- G.P. Rating
Procedure for, How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th?
- Aspirants who have passed in 12th standard can get the entry in National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) through UPSC examination.
- Candidates must have qualified in their educational qualification i.e. 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Engineering etc
- Interested one, who is willing to make a bright and successful career they must pertain satisfactory percentage of marks necessary to apply for the different posts.
- Candidates must be fit and well in all aspect such as running & exercise and must not be color blind or night blind because the selection process includes the physical fitness test which is necessary to qualify for the applier to get selected.
- To join it candidates can apply for the suitable position through online process by visiting the official website of Join Indian Navy.
- Before applying candidates must be sure about the complete post details and must fulfill the entire eligibility criteria for the relevant post.
- Candidates who are willing to get Non UPSC entries they have to go through Service Selection Board interviews for-
The following Branches/Cadres:
- Executive/ Hydro, Aviation and Observer Engineering (including Naval Architects).
- Electrical Engineering.
- Air traffic Control.
- Naval Armament Inspection.
Grab Info About: Successful Career Development Tips
Career in Indian Navy
Indian Navy is most popular career option that offers tremendous professional and personal lifestyle with good salary package, facilities, and very suitable work schedule. It is perfect for those who are seeking for Defence Services and love adventure for their country. Passionate candidates can join this branch of defence in various disciplines through different career options.
For many people, the supreme desirability of a career in the Indian Navy is the multiplicity of opportunities to build you career challenging. It offers you an opportunity to develop your true potential as a professional – by learning new talents, obtaining unrivalled knowledge in the process of applying those talents, and making the most of career growth.
Scope of Indian Navy
Indian Navy will provide great scope and opportunities to be proficient to prove your leadership skills. As you drive your career growing, you will polish the skills you need to encourage, train and correspond effectively. It supports your skills that will promote you beyond the Profession and in your daily life. You can achieve precious skills and build a secure future with Indian Navy.
You Must Know: Physical Standards for Indian Armed Forces
Why to choose Merchant Navy as a Career?
Here, are few reasons why one must choose it as a Career:
- An Exciting and Adventurous profession/ Awesome Foreign Assignments
- Excellent salary structure.
- Great Facilities for You and Your Family
- Financial independence, you start earning as a deck cadet.
- Opportunities to see the world and chance to interact with people belonging to different nations.
- There is job security too, You’ll Get Respect Wherever You Go.
- Great Post Retirement Options with a pension of approx. Rs.30, 000 per month.
- Excellent housing and food on board ships.
- No expenses sustained for place to stay or food/ Great Food at No Cost
Check Now: Career in Indian Armed Forces
If one is getting paid to travel and see countries he/she will be considered as lucky, being an Indian Navy as it is high-status post. Navy Officer will get many benefits like time to visit countries for long periods of time. So, now if you are determined to join then we advise you to join Navy… ‘Go Ahead!’
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Defence Current Affairs||How To Join Army|
|How to Pursue a Career||Tips to Reaching Full Potential|
|Things You Should Learn||Career Options|
|Tips To Absorb Inf.What You Read||Government Jobs for Women|
|Current Affairs for exams||Tips for SSB Interview|