Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment
Indian Navy has liberated job notification regarding Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment. Applications are invited from candidates who wish to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Candidates interested in applying for Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018 can go through the below segment of this web page.
Highlights of this Page:
From here, candidates can check whether they are eligible for Indian Navy jobs or not. Eligible job seekers are required to submit application form on or before the scheduled last date that is 25-06-2017. It is to be noted, application form is to be filled through online mode only. To fetch more interesting details concerning Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment, go through this web page which is well organized by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Last date to apply Online Application|
Indian Navy Vacancy:
Permanent Commissioned Officer
- Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations with minimum 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII) from any recognized Board / institution.
- Candidates, appeared for JEE (Main) 2017 exam can apply against Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment.
Check Here: 10th Pass Jobs
As per Indian Navy Notification, Aspirant should be born between 02 Jul 1998 & 01 Jan 2001 (both dates inclusive). Special category candidates are liable to get relaxation in age as per Government of India guidelines.
|Height||Minimum 157 cms with correlated weight as per age|
|Eye Sight||Minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses.|
|Tattoo||Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body.|
Pay Scale for Indian Navy Jobs:
Applicants, short listed and selected under Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme Course are liable to get an impressive and satisfactory amount of remunerations as mentioned below.
|Rank||Pay Bands/Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
The rates of allowances applicable to officers are as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):-
|Allowances||To whom granted||Rate Per Month (in Rs)|
|Technical||Technical Officers||3000-7500/pm depending on courses qualified|
|Instructional||All officers posted as instructor||2700/pm|
|Flying||Qualified Pilot/Observer||13500 – 21000/pm|
|MARCOs||Qualified as MARCOs|
|Diving Qualified||Ships Diver||600/pm|
|Sea Going||All Naval Officers serving Onboard Ships (Sailing Only)||6300-7800/pm on basis of Rank|
|Uniform||All Officers||24000 (Initial grant) & 7500 (Every 3 Yrs)|
|Hard Area||All Officers posted in Hard Area as declared by Govt||25% of BP+GP+MSP|
|House Rent||To Officers not provided Govt. Accommodation||10-30% of Basic (Pay Band+Grade Pay+MSP)|
|Transport||All Officers||1600-3200 (+DA thereon)|
- For permanent commissioned officer position, candidates will be appointed as per their performance in SSB Interview and JEE MAIN Rank.
- SSB interviews will be conducted at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from Jul – Oct 17.
- Eligible candidates for SSB interview will receive an E-mail / SMS on the phone number / email address that is provided by you in application form.
Check Here Below Provided Links:
SSB interview will be conducted in the following stages:
|First Stage||The first stage includes Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion.|
Those who fail to qualify in the first stage will be routed back on the same day.
|Second Stage||It consists of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will held for 04 days.|
Qualifying candidates under Stage II will undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Aspirants are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB interview.
Get Here: Latest Defence Jobs
Ways to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- firstly, go through the official website of the organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- At home page, press on “Apply Online” tab that is given at the middle of the page.
- After that, press on “Register” button and enter all mandatory details in the registration form.
- If you are already having an account, login by entering correct details.
- After registration, fill the Application Form for the post for which you wish to apply.
- Thereafter, upload the scanned copies of documents / testimonials along with passport size photograph.
- Recheck the application form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a hard copy of online application form and do carry the form along with original certificates/documents while appearing for SSB interview.
Press Here To Fill>> Indian Navy Online Application Form
Documents to fill Online Application Form:
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates)
- JEE (Main) 2017 scorecard (indicating All India Rank)
- Recent size color photograph
Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 25-06-2017
To get more details regarding Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment 2018, check the Official Link. Readers are advised to Keep visiting our web portal for getting more updates regarding Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highli|