Indian Navy Result
Those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Indian Navy Result check it now from here. In the month September or October 2016, The Written Exam, PFT or Medical Examination was conducted by the Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) MR/ NMR for sailor entry. So, candidates who were appeared for the MR/NMR-01/2017 Batch exam, they can download Indian Navy Merit List through this page. You can also press on direct Official Link to get Indian Navy Result 2017 given below.
This Page includes:
Candidates must go through this page to know the further process of respective notification after qualifying the written exam. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has well created this page and prove all the information related to Indian Navy MR/NMR-01/2017 Batch Merit List. So, scroll down the page and get info regarding same from here.
Procedure to download Indian Navy Result:
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of the organization that is “www.nausena-bharti.nic.in”.
- After visiting homepage you need to move the cursor to the “Result” tab mentioned in the menu bar of the homepage and press on the “Print” from the drop down list.
- Now follow “Sailor Entry” option from drop-down list and then hit on “Sailor Exam Result” tab.
- After that you need to fill the required details in the space provided.
- On new window is your Navy Result will be displayed, check out your result very carefully.
- Finally Download the PDF and take a print out of the result for future use.
Read Here: How to Check Outcome Online?
Indian Navy Result
Interesting Facts about Indian Navy:
- The other name of Indian Navy is Bhartiya Nausena.
- It was established in the year of 1830 and is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces.
- The Headquarter of the Indian Navy is in New Delhi and Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy is the President of India.
- The main objective of the navy is to secure the nation’s maritime borders.
- Every year Indian Navy conducts this recruitment exam for the Post of Sailor for the engagement of deserving and talented candidates.
- Enormous numbers of candidates appear in this examination to become a part of reputed Organization of Indian Navy and get appointed for the concerned position.
Check Now: Latest Defence Jobs
Purpose of the Exam:
- This year, MR/ NMR Recruit exam was conducted by the Indian Navy for the sailor Entry of 01/2017 Batch which was held Sep/Oct 2016.
- Candidates who were appeared in the exam can check their result by following the above stated procedure.
- The main purpose of the exam is to recruit the eligible and dedicated candidates in the organization.
- Contenders who have their names in merit list are required to bring duly filled forms signed by authorities at Training Establishment (INS Chilka) necessarily for their enrollment.
- This is the last stage of recruitment and those who qualify the physical fitness or medical test will directly get appointed for the concerned position.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Aspirants need to go through this Official Link to get Indian Navy Results 2017. You can also leave a comment in comment box, if you have any query. Our expert members will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You may also follow us on Face book and Google plus to obtain latest information time to time about recruitments, answer keys, admit cards, outcome etc directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Indian Navy Recruitment|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Free Job Updates||How To Join Indian Navy|