Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy has depicted an advertisement regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Eligible job seekers are invited to fill up Sailors post for enrollment as MR (Musician) against – 02/2017 BATCH. Organization intends to appoint dynamic candidates for this concern, so aspirants seek themselves suitable applying for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017; must send their filled applications along with set of all essential credentials on the below indicated address.
This Page Includes:
To gather complete info about Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy, you may thoroughly read the notification provided by team of recruitmentresult.com. Willing candidates are requested to go through this entire web page before applying.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||19-05-2017|
Participants should have qualified 10 standard (Matriculation examination) equivalent exam from recognized board.
Get Here: 10th Pass Jobs
Applicants who want to apply must have been born between 01 October 1996 to 30 September 2000 (Both dates inclusive). Age is relaxable in case of Candidate with higher Musical Ability.
Selected candidates will be getting suitable amount of monthly salary of Rs.5700/- during the initial training period. On completion of initial training, they will be placed in the Pay Band Rs.5200- 20200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay @Rs.2000/- plus MSP @ Rs. 2000/- plus DA. (being revised as per 7th CPC).
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment: Official Notification
Job finders will have to go though screening test, physical test and medical exam. Final enrollment of Sailor is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in below given set standards.
Check Here: Personality Development Tips
Go through the selection pattern as given below:
|Screening Test||Eligible short listed candidates will be sent call-up letters, giving date, time and place for preliminary screening to select suitable candidates based on their musical aptitude, potential and aural ability. The screening is likely to be held from 10 to 14 July 2017.|
|Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection. PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.|
|Medical and visual Standards||Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.|
|Training Medical Examination||Training for the course will commence in October 2017, with 15 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka in Orissa. Thereafter the trainees are sent to Mumbai for 26 weeks specialized training.|
|Final Selection||Initial engagement is subjected to successful completion of training and it will be for 15 years.|
Grab Today: Latest Defence Jobs
Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Kochi, Visakhapatnam
How to fill application for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs:
- Desirous candidates are required to fill the application form by visiting the official website of that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, hit on suitable link available on the home page.
- Read the prescribed notification completely and download prescribed Performa of application form.
- Fill the application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner and attach relevant documents as required.
- Application Form is to be duly signed and submitted along with the relevant self attested documents such as self attested photograph, self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with mark sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester / years and paste a recent passport size color photograph at the space provided at the address as given below on or before the last dated that is well specified below.
- Candidates are required to send the application by ordinary post only because speed post / courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- Envelope containing the application along with set of particulars must be super scribed by “Application No. ________ Application for the post of…….” and send it to the address as mentioned below.
The Commanding Officer,
(For Director of Music) INS Kunjali,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 005
- Last Date of receipt of application: 19-05-2017
- Last Date of receipt of application for far flung areas: 29-05-2017
For getting additional info on Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017, candidates may check the official notification link available on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|