Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy is inviting unmarried male candidate as sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2019 Batch Course Commencing February 2019 under the title Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018. The candidates are required to apply online before the last date.
Those who want to work in this reputed organization, has got a great opportunity. Indian Navy registration form will be starting from 02-06-2018 till 15-6-2018 through online application only. So don’t miss the chance if you want to get job in Indian Navy.
Highlight of this page
Indian Navy is safeguarding country on and under ocean. Its principal role is to safeguard maritime border. The supreme commander of Indian Navy is the President of India.
Candidates who are interested must see the official website of Indian Navy through the process which is provided below. The rest of the information regarding salary, selection procedure and others may be attained by our page which is made by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Vacancy Details Indian Navy SSR Recruitment:
Name of post:- Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – Feb 2019 Batch Course Commencing February 2019
Required Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
Candidate must have cleared 12th from any institution recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India with the following subjects:-
- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science (atleast one)
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
The minimum age required for SSS recruitment is 18 years as on 31 January 2018 and the maximum age is 20 as on 01 February 2018.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
Selection of the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment includes three stages. First is written test followed by qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examination.
Firstly, all the applications will be sorted according to state-wise and is based on 12th class percentage. The sorted candidates will be called for written exam in Sep/ Oct 2018, after this, those candidates who get qualified will go through PFT and initial medical test. Fit candidates will further go through Medical Examination. Candidates will be selected according to the merit list.
Read Here: How to Join Indian Navy
Visual Standard Required Are-
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Note: permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any body part except reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand and inside of elbow to the wrist.
Training and Initial Engagements of Indian Navy SSR:
- Basic Training will start in February 2019 for 22 weeks at INS Chilka and then Professional training in the allotted trade(it will be allocated as per the requirement of Services) in various Naval Training Establishments.
- The initial engagement is for a period of 15 years and is subject to successful completion of training.
Download PDF- Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification
Exam Pattern Of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- The question paper will in both English and Hindi (computer based) including four sections-Science, Mathematics, English and General Knowledge.
- Question will be based on 12th
- Exam duration will be one hour
- Candidate has to qualify each section separately.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 10 push-ups and
- 6 Km running in 7 minutes
- 20 squat ups (UthakBaithak)
- Medical test will be conducted by military doctors
- Minimum height required -157 cms
- Minimum chest expansion – 5 cms
- Good mental and physical health
Indian Navy Sailor salary Detail:
Indian Navy provides a good salary package along with other benefits like Children Education, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents and House Rent Allowances. Salary structure is as follows-
- During training- Rs. 14,600/- per month.
- After training- Rs. 21,700- Rs. 69,100+ MSP Rs. 5200/- per month + DA (as applicable)
- Promotion upto level 8(rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I)Rs. 47,600- Rs. 1, 51,100 + MSP Rs. 5200/- per month DA (asapplicable)
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- Candidates are requires to first visit the official website of Indian navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- After this chose the tab “Register”, this is available on right top of the page.
- Now choose according to your choice“Register with Aadhaar Number” and “Register without Aadhaar Number”.
- After registration log in to “Current Opportunities” and then hit on apply button.
- Fill the form completely and carefully.
- Upload the documents as asked with good quality photograph (blue background and between 60-100 KB).
- Finally hit on “submit tab.
- Take the hard copy of the application form for future use.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
|Starting Date Of Form Filling:||02-06-2018|
|Last Date Of Submission The Form:||15-06-2018|
|Call Up Letters Cum Admit Card||Early Aug 2018 (tentative)|
|Written Exam Date:||Sep/ Oct 2018|
|Final Merit List||20 Dec 2018|
Check Out: Latest Defence Jobs
Important Information regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- In the premises of examination, mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed. If found the candidate will be banned for future examinations.
- Navy has all the right to shortlist application and can fix cut off percentage accordingly. No communicationon this account willbe entertained.
Those candidates who want to go through the official can open this link official link. This is a golden chance, if you wish to serve in Indian navy. Apply as soon as possible before the last date.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Indian Navy Result|
|Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus||Employment News -Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|