Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy invites online applications from 10+2 pass aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Organization wants to hire skilled candidates as Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch course commencing from August 2017. Contenders may apply now for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017 through online mode till 19th Dec. 2016.
Interested aspirants may read Indian Navy Sailors Notification and ensure their eligibility. Candidates have also submitted hard copy of online application form on before the last date that is 26th December 2016. Here on this page you will get all the related information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment which is given by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. So, you can grasp complete information regarding same by scrolling down the page.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last date to fill online application||19th Dec. 2016|
|Closing Date of Hard Copy of Application form||26th Dec. 2016|
Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy:
Sailors Entry in Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) -02/2017 Batch
Applying candidates must possess 10+2 / equivalent exam with Math’s and Physics as compulsory subjects and optional subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computers from recognized any board or institutions.
We have More Job Options for 12th Pass out Candidates: Check Now
Limitations of Age for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- Willing aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs should be born between 1st Aug. 1996 to 31st July 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
- Upper age of reserved category candidates will be relaxable as per the organization norms.
The application can be uploaded from Common Service Centers (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/-.
Grab Today: Latest Defence Jobs
Enrolled applicants will receive an impressive amount of Rs. 5700/- per month during training period, and after the completion of training period candidates will receive pay Band Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month in addition they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus Dearness Allowances by the management authority of organization.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments Notification
Mode of Hiring for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies:
- To get recruited against government sector jobs, appliers have to go through Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
- Final selection for Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2017 will be done on basis of merit according to makes obtained by candidates in Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test and Medical Examination.
Check Below Given Articles, to Prepare for Interview:
How to fill Indian Navy Sailor Application Form?
- Job hunters may apply for these job openings in government sector by filling an online application form through logging on to official website.
- Official web- portal of organization is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- On home page in menu bar choose “Career@ Navy” tab then a drop down list will appear you need to hit at “sailor entry’ option and then hit on ‘general information on sailor entry’ link.
- Hit on “Sailor Entry” button which is visible under “Apply Online” link.
- After that select suitable link for which you want to apply for.
- Read the details and instruction carefully.
- After reading complete details fill Indian Navy Online Application Form by hitting suitable link.
- Upload scanned images of signature and passport size photographs
- Then hit on “Submit” button for final completion of online application form.
- Take the print out of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated application number.
- After that attaches self attested Xerox of all required documents and keep it in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2017 batch & 10+2 percentage…………” and send it to the address mentioned below.
Read Here Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
|Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to||Candidate’s Address(States)||Application to be Addressed to|
|Delhi Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476 Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi -110 001||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya Mizoram, Nagaland||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02 Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003||Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur|
|Odisha Karnatak||Post Box No 4921 Safdarjung, Enclave PO, New Delhi -110 029||J & K, Andaman Nicobar Islands,|
|Kerala, UT of Lakshdweep & Minicoy||Post Box No 11810 Delhi Cantt, New Delhi -110 010||Uttar Pradesh||Post Box No 5270 Chanakya puri PO New Delhi -110 021|
|AP, Telangana Tamil Nadu UT of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488 Gole Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi -110 001||Rajasthan||Post Box No 5011 RK Puram Sector V, New Delhi -110 022|
|Maharashtra, Goa Gujarat and UT of Daman, Diu and Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001 IPHO, New Delhi -110 002||Punjab / UT of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215 IPHO New Delhi -110 002|
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844 Sarojini Nagar PO New Delhi -110 023||Madhya Pradesh Chhattisgarh||Post Box No. 8860 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 57|
|Bihar, Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925 RK Puram , Main PO, New Delhi – 110066|
Check Now: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
|Last date to submit an online application form||19th December 2016|
|Physical Receipt of Application at office||26th December 2016|
|Ending date of receipt of form(for flung areas)||2nd January 2017|
Candidates may go through the Official Link for getting entire details on Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2017, we’ll be updating this page with latest info so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and updated information about this notification as soon as possible.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: