Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015
Indian Navy has released a job notification as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Sailors vacancies against sports quota. Job-seekers who have completed 10+2 may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date given below:
|Last date of submission of application||14th February 2015|
|For far Flung area||21st February 2015|
You may acquire the rest of the details related to Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No||Eligibility Conditions||Education|
|1||Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2 in any Stream|
|3||Matric Recruits (MR)||10th or Equivalent qualification|
|4||Non-Matric Recruits (NMR)||VI Standard|
Candidates should have appear in the National / International / State / University level Tournament.
Age Limit Details:
- For Direct Entry Petty Officer age of the applier should be 17 to 22 years and applicant must be born between 01st Feb 1993 to 31st Jan 1998.
- For others age should be 17 to 21 years. Applicant must have been born between 01st Feb 1994 to 31st Jan 1998.
- Aspirants will get the salary of Rs. 5700/- per month in the training period.
- After that, applicants will receive the amount of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000+ MSP Rs.2000+ DA.
Job-hunters will be selected on the basis of the medical test.
How to Apply:
- Job-finders may apply by filling the prescribed application form in the A-4 sheets only as per the given format that is available in the Official Notification. Job-seekers must fill the prescribed application form and attach the photocopies of certificates.
- The application form must be kept in a brown color envelope and super scribed with the name like type of entry, sports discipline etc on the top of the paper. Application completed in all respects, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
The secretary, Indian Naval Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Head Quarters, MoD (Navy),
- Last date of submission of application: 14th February 2015
- For far Flung area: 21st February 2015
Note: By using Official Notification, you may read the rest details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On