Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy has promulgated a job notification titled as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates to join the Indian Navy as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) for the course commencing on February 2017.
Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply now for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016 by filling the online application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last date to fill online application||19 June 2016|
Applying candidate must have qualified 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects as Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
Jobs After 12th Class – Check Here
Age limit of the applicant should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31st Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid a Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.
Job finders will have to go though written test, physical test and medical exam. Final enrollment of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
Go through the selection pattern as given below:
|Physical Fitness Test (PFT)||PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.|
|Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination||As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.|
|Visual Standards||Without GlassesBetter Eye: 6/12Worse Eye: 6/12||With GlassesBetter Eye: 6/9Worse Eye: 6/12|
How to Apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment?
- Candidates need to go through the “career@navy” link by visiting official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in as you can only apply through online mode.
- Press on “Sailors Entry” button which is available under “Apply Online” link.
- This will open the prescribed Performa of application form on you digital screen.
- Fill the application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner and upload the relevant documents as required.
- On completion of filling the application form, submit it within given time period and get a Print of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- One copy duly signed, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope and paste a recent passport size color photograph at the space provided and self attest the same at the address as given below on or before the last dated that is well specified below.
- Candidates are required to send the application by ordinary post only because speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- Envelope containing the application along with set of particulars must be super scribed by “Online AA Application-141 batch & 10+2 percentage …” and send it to the address as mentioned below.
Post Box No. 476,
Gol Dak Khana GP,
Latest Jobs in Delhi – Check Here
- Last Date for Filling Online Application Form: 19 June 2016
- Last date of receipt of physical application at this office is: 27th June 2016
- Last date of receipt of physical application for candidates from far-flung areas: 4th July 2016
Note: You can go through the Official Notification for getting entire details on Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016, we’ll be updating this page with latest info so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and updated information about this notification as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|