Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy has released new vacancy notification for MR 01/2018 Batch titled as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Sailors. Those candidates, who want to enhance their career through Indian Navy, must apply for this job opportunity by submitting their online applications through the official website of the organization. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Indian Navy is inviting online applications from the candidates who are seeking for jobs in Government sector. Those candidates can visit the official website of the organization and ensure their eligibility. If they found themselves eligible then follow the below stated instructions and fill the online application form before its closing date that is 15/10/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get complete details regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Navy|
Sailor Entry, Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists for MR
|Stewards||They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.|
|Chefs||They would be required to prepare food as per menu and accounting of ration.|
|Hygienists||They will have to clean in wash rooms and other areas.|
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs 2018 shall possess Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age of the candidates applying for Indian Navy Sailor Vacancy 2018 must born between 01 Apr 1997 to 31 Mar 2001. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.
Get Here >> Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification
Candidates who get selected for Indian Navy Sailor 2018 Vacancy shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary as offered by the organization.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination
Written test: This test comprise of Objective type questions in two sections that are Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge. Duration of examination will be 45 minutes.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates have to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Steps to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018:
- Desirous candidates are required to fill the application form by visiting the official website of that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, hit on suitable link available on the home page.
- Read the prescribed notification completely and hit apply online link
- After that candidates first have to register by filing the details correctly
- Now hit submit option and this will generate your registration ID and password and a link
- After that you have to hit that link and it will redirect you to a new page
- There you have to fill the application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents such as self attested photograph, self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with mark sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester / years along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- At last tap to final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Here >> Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Last date to submit online applications: 15/10/2017
Candidates can get rest details of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|