Indian Navy Recruitment
Online applications are invited from capable and proficient candidates through a vacancy advertisement related to Indian Navy Recruitment. Career oriented job hunters, who are looking for Job in Indian Navy and want to do work as Sailor for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR), can apply against Indian Navy Recruitment 2016. Willing applicants, who are waiting for vacancy in government sector, can apply for Indian Navy jobs, by submitting online application form on or before the closing date that is 6th December 2015.
|Name Of Position||Sailor Entry|
|Starting Date Of Apply Online||23rd November 2015|
|Last Date Of Apply Online||6th December 2015|
Rest details related to Indian Navy Recruitment such as qualification required, age limit, mode of selection, salary details, procedure to apply etc is mentioned below on this page which is written as per your convenience by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying against these current openings in government sector, candidates are advised to read the below mentioned details carefully.
Applicants who are ready to apply against these latest jobs in government sector, must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination with maths & physics and at least one of these subjects i.e. chemistry/ biology /computer science.
Applying job hunters should be born between 1st august 1995 to 31st july 1999 (both date inclusive).
- Selected aspirants against Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 will get a stipend of Rs. 5700/- per month.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will receive a good amount of salary which is 5200-20200/- along with grade pay of Rs. 2000 + MSP Rs. 2000/- + DA.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of job hunters against this latest government jobs notification will be done on the basis of their appearance in the following test which is stated below.
a) Written Test
- Question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi) and objective type.
- Question paper will comprise 4 section i.e. English, science, mathematics and general knowledge and question paper of 12th standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- Applicants are required to pass in all subjects and in aggregate.
b) Physical Fitness Test:
This test will consist of 1.6 km to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (uthak baithak) and pushups.
c) Medical Examination:
- Minimum height 157 cms, weight and chest should be proportionate, minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any detect.
How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Applicants, who want to build their career in government sector, must apply against these current job openings in government sector, by following below equipped steps.
- First of all, contenders are required to go to official site that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, choose link ‘apply online for sailor entry’ that is available at right side.
- Follow advertisement for which you want to apply and Press ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter required details related to you in application form.
- Upload documents like photograph and signature (if required).
- Press on “Submit” tab and take 2 hard copy of application form.
- One copy duly signed application, along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & oneself addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope should be reach at the below stated address.
- Envelope should be super scribed as “Online SSR Application-02/2016 Batch & 10+2 Percentage____”.
|Delhi And Himachal Pradesh||Post Box No 476, Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi- 110001|
|West Bengal||Post Box No 02, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003|
|Orissa And Karnataka||Post Box No 4921, Safdarjung Enclave PO, New Delhi- 110029|
|Kerala, UT Of Lakshdweep And Minicoy||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi- 110010|
|AP, Telangana, Tamil Nadu And UT Of Pondicherry||Post Box No 488, Gole Dak Khana, GPO New Delhi- 110001|
|Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat And UT Of Daman, DIU And Nagar Haveli||Post Box No 7001, IPHO, New Delhi-110002|
|Haryana||Post Box No 4844, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi-110023|
|Bihar And Jharkhand||Post Box No 10925, RK Puram, Main PO, New Delhi-110066|
|Assam, Arunachal Pardesh, Meghalaya, Mizoram And Nagaland||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi- 110010|
|Sikkim, Tripura And Manipur||Post Box No 11810, Delhi Cantt, New Delhi- 110010|
|J& K, Andaman Nicobar Islands||Post Box No 5270, Chankyapuri PO, New Delhi-110022|
|Punjab, UT Of Chandigarh & Uttarakhand||Post Box No 7215, IPHO, New Delhi- 110002|
|Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh||Post Box No 8860, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-57|
- Last Date Of Apply Online: 6th December 2015
- Closing Date Of Receipt of application form: 13th December 2015
- Ending Date Of Receipt Of Hard Copy Of Application for Far Flung Areas: 20th December 2015
Note: You can check Official Link, for acquiring more details related to Indian Navy Recruitment. We keep update all latest information about Indian Navy Recruitment here so please bookmark this page, using control+d and don’t miss any latest updates regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On