Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015
Indian Navy has released a job notification as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 to fill up the Sailors vacancies in sports quota entry. Job-seekers may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date given below:
|Last date of submission of application||02nd January 2015|
|For far Flung area||07th January 2015|
You may acquire the rest of the details related to Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 such as eligibility criteria etc, which is described below in the page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Sr. No||Eligibility Conditions||Education|
|1||Direct Entry Petty Officer||10+2 in any Stream|
|3||Matric Recruits (MR)||10th or Equivalent qualification|
|4||Non-Matric Recruits (NMR)||VI Standard|
Age Limits Details:
- The job-finders age in between 17-21 years.
- Relaxation in age will give to the reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Wind Surfing
- Aspirants must get the Stipend money of Rs. 5700/- per month in the training period.
- After that, applicants will receive the amount of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000+ MSP Rs.2000+ DA.
Job-hunters will be selected on the basis of test or interview or previous records and performance.
How to Apply:
- Job-finders may apply by filling the prescribed application form in the A-4 sheets only as per the given format that is available in the Official Notification. Job-seekers must fill the prescribed application form and attach the photocopies of certificates.
- The application form must be kept in a brown color envelope and super scribed with the name like type of entry, sports discipline etc. Application completed in all respects, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date.
|For Kayaking/Canoeing/Rowing||The secretary, Indian Naval Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Head Quarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110021|
|For Sailing and Wind Surfing||The secretary, Indian Naval Sailing Association (INSA) , 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Head Quarters, MoD (Navy), New Delhi-110021|
- Last date of receipt of application form: 02nd January 2015
- Last date of submission of application form for far flung area: 07th January 2015
Note: By using Official Notification, you may read the rest details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On