Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
A newest job notification has been released as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment in order to notify candidates for the recruitment of Musician/Sports Quota Entry jobs. Contenders who have decided to build their career in defense they must clutch this chance. Keen job searchers who are meeting the requirement criteria of above said positions they can apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016.
Willing to apply contenders are required to submit Indian Navy Sailor application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is 27th May 2016. Aspirants can collect the remaining information about Indian Navy Sailor vacancy through this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Last Date to send application||27th May 2016|
Essential Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for any of the above mentioned posts they should have passed class 6th/10th/12th from any recognized Board/Institution.
- Candidates who want to apply for Direct Entry Petty Officer they should be between 17 to 22 years of age as on date of commencement of course.
- Those who are going to apply for SSR, MR and NMR they should be between 17 to 21 years of age.
Successfully recruited candidates will obtain salary in scale pay of Rs.5200-20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- plus MSP of Rs. 2000/- plus DA.
Check Here:-How To Join Indian Navy
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their submitted applications will be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers and those who will be qualified in this examination they have to appear for medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
Check Now:- Latest 8000 Defence Jobs
How to apply?
- Firstly, contenders have to visit official website of Indian Navy which is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After that candidates have to press on ‘Sailor Entry’ tab that is visible on the home page.
- Now contenders are required to choose ‘Forthcoming Opportunities’ link and then select appropriate job notification link.
- Then you have to read all instructions carefully and take a printout of application form in prescribed format.
- Contenders need to fill it with required and mandatory details asking in application form and attach all relevant testimonials along with duly filled application form.
- Aspirants must affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is mentioned on application.
- Lastly, candidates have to send complete application to the address mentioned below.
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy),
New Delhi 110 021
- Last date of receipt of application: 27th May 2016
- End date to send application for candidates from far flung areas: 03rd June 2016
Appliers can check this Official Link to acquire additional information about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016. Dear visitors if you want to get any other information about Indian Navy Sailor vacancies then you may bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy has circulated an employment notification about Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Organization invites application from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as Sailor for MR (Musician) – 2016 Batch. Candidates who are interested for this Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016 can apply as soon as possible. Aspirants need to send the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date which is represented below.
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20th May 2016|
|End Date for Submission of Application Form for Far Flung Areas||31st May 2016|
Intending and eligible candidates may get more details such as required qualification, age limit, hiring process, applying process, application fee, mode of apply, salary structure, important dates, etc regarding Indian Navy Sailor Notification from the below section of this page which is created by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Post:
Educational Qualification for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
- Candidates should have passed the 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from well recognized Board.
- Candidates should have proficiency in Western national, aural aptitude, knowledge of theory of music and actual practical skill on any musical instrument.
Candidates to be born between 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 1999 both dates inclusive). Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
After selection candidates will get monthly salary of PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000 + MSP Rs.2000/-.
Selection of candidates is based on order of merit on their performance in Musical Screening Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations and interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment?
- Candidates firs go to official site of organization that is joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Download the format of application from official site by selecting appropriate link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly and carefully in an appropriate manner as per format.
- Candidates are required to attach photo copies of all testimonials / documents such as qualification, proof of age, caste certificate etc.
- Keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed with post name and send it to postal address which is given below.
The Commanding Officer, (for Director of Music),
INS Kunjali, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005
Check Latest: Mumbai Jobs
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20th May 2016
- End Date for Submission of Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 31st May 2016
Go through this Official Link for getting for more information regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2016.