Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014
- Indian Navy has dispersed a notification as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014 and offers job opportunity to unmarried male candidates for the post of sailor from sports quota.
- Applicants who are outstanding sportsman and have participated in sports activities at state/national/International level and wants to join the Indian Navy, must apply for Indian Navy jobs by submitting an application form before last date i.e. 30-04-2014
- Dedicated and skilled job fighters having qualification till 10+2 may apply for entry in Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2014 and get good amount of salary during training.
- Further details as application form, eligibility criteria etc. regarding this advertisement is mentioned below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organization
Name of the post
- Direct Entry Petty Officer:-
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
- Non Matric Recruits(NMR)
Who may apply for?
Candidates should have passed VI/10th/12th in any stream from recognized Board.
- To apply for this advertisement applicants should be between 17-21 years.
- For Direct Entry Petty Officer aspirants age should be 17-22 years
Aspirants will get Rs 5700/- per month during training period.
- Aspirants will be Short-list on the basis of their higher sports achievements.
- Shortlisted candidates will get call for Medical Exam.
How to apply?
- Aspirants should visit the official website that is indiannavy.nic.in and download the application.
- Take a print out of application form on A-4 size sheet only in a given format from official notification.
- Fill the form in a proper manner.
- Send it in a brown envelope mentioning the type of entry, sports discipline with achievements on top with all the relevant documents and one passport size photo of blue background.
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters,
MoD (NAVY), New Delhi 110 021”
- Last date of receipt of Application: 30 Apr 2014
- Last date for remote areas: 07 May 2014
Note: For more details regarding this recruitment notification, applicants must log on to the Official Notification.