Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2013
- Indian Navy has updated a notice for recruitment for the post of sailor. Applicants from Nagaland who want to join the Indian Navy as a sailor must apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2013.
- Dedicated and skilled job fighters may attend the recruitment rally which will be conducted on 27 September 2013.
- Further details as application form, eligibility criteria etc. regarding this advertisement of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2013 is mention below by the recruitmentresult.com:
Name of organisation
Name of the post
Who may apply for?
- Intermediate candidates may apply for Indian Navy recruitment 2013.
- It is mandatory that applicants must be from Nagaland.
To apply for this advertisement applicants should be 21 years of age.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Exam
How to apply?
Aspirants who have ability and skills to have this job mat attend the recruitment rally. Bring your whole documents/certificates with Xerox copies and all other proofs at the time of recruitment rally. Recruitment rally will be organized at:
“2 Assam Rifles Ground
Date to keep in mind
Rally will be conducted on 27 September 2013.
Note: You are suggested to logon the Official Website.