Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
To sign up the energetic as well as dynamic contenders, an employment Notification has been publicized titled as Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. It is the golden opportunity for aspirants who want to enhance their career in defence. Willing aspirants can apply for the Sailors Sports Quota Entry 01/2018 Batch by going through this page. Shortlisted aspirants for the Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment will get attractive amount of pay scale as well as other benefits as per norms of organization.
Highlights of This Page:
Willing aspirants need to reach at the official website of the organization ensure the eligibility criteria. If the candidates find them eligible then download the application form. After that, send the applications at the postal address before the last date. Job hunters who want to grab additional information related to Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018, must scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy|
Name of Posts
|Sailors Sports Quota|
|Last date to receipt of Indian Navy Sailor Notification||15-01-2018|
For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands
Indian Navy Vacancies
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)
- Matric Recruits (MR)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018
Qualification Requirements for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs
To apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment, job hunters must have 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination. Applying aspirants for Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Recruitment must have participated at International/National/State level tournament.
Find Out: Jobs after 12th Class
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Direct Entry Petty Officer||17 Years||22 Years|
|Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR)||17 Years||21 Years|
|Matric Recruits (MR)||17 Years||21 Years|
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
- No Cardio- vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc.
- Infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, vericose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
Salary of Indian Navy Jobs
During the initial training period, aspirants will get INR 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (INR 21,700- INR 43,100).
Eligible applicants will be called to appear for trials at designated Naval Centers. The candidates qualifying trials will undergo medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai. The offer of enrolment will be forwarded to the selected candidates only, which will be strictly determined by requirement in particular sports disciplines and availability of vacancies.
Must Read: How to Join Indian Navy
Instructions to fill Indian Navy Sailor Application form
Job hunters, willing to apply for the Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Recruitment must fill application form;
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the Indian Navy that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- On the home page of web portal, applicants should select the “Careers & Jobs” which is available in the menu bar.
- Various Jobs links will open on your screen here applicants should choose the suitable link of Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies.
- Aspirants must read the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification carefully and ensure the eligibility requirements.
- After ensuring the eligibility criteria, download the application format and fill in respective manner.
- Attach the photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with mark sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester / years along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- Finally, send the Indian Navy Application form at the postal address mentioned in the Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification.
Download here >>>>> Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification
- Last date to receipt of Indian Navy Sailor Notification: 15-01-2018
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 22-01-2018
For grabbing further information related to Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018, aspirants must follow the Official Link. Stay tuned with our web portal for acquiring latest information about upcoming Indian Navy Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus|
|Free Job Updates||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|