Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Apply now for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for enrolment as Sailors, sports quota entry – 02/2018 batches.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Entry (10+2) Jobs, can apply for the same by sending their application forms along with the needed documents. The last date for submission of application form is 09-07-2018.
|Content of this page:|
So it you are interested to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018-19, then move ahead without waiting for last minute rush. You may get help from the under mentioned guidelines to apply for the same.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of Post: Sailor for Sports Quota Entry– 02/2018 Batch
Qualifications and Age Details of Indian Navy Jobs:
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Sports Quota Entry (10+2) Vacancies, they can check details of qualification and age limits from below stated table:
|Posts name||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Direct Entry Petty|
|12th pass (10+2) in any|
stream or equivalent
|17 to 22 years|
|SSR||12th pass (10+2) in any|
stream or equivalent qualification
|17 to 21 years|
|MR||10th pass or equivalent||17 to 21 years|
Check Here: Jobs By Qualification
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Good mental, medical and physical health free from any disease/ disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties. Colour perception: CP II.
- Medical standard should be as per the detailed guidelines issued by IHQ MoD (Navy) in NO (Spl) 01/2008.
|SSR||Without Glasses||With Glass|
Read Here: How to Join Indian Navy
What Salary will you get for Indian Navy Vacancies?
If you will be selected for appointment on Indian Navy Sailor Vacancies, then you will get Pay Scale of Rs. 14,600 per month (Level 3, Pay Matrix (Rs. 21,700- Rs. 43,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ Rs. 5200 per month plus DA)
Get Here >> Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment Notification
The selection of candidates for Indian Navy 2018 Recruitment, will made on the basis of trial, medical standards etc, as prescribed in advertisement.
How to apply for Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018?
Candidates may apply for Indian Navy Sailor Jobs by following the steps mentioned below:
- Candidates are requires to first visit the official website of Indian navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers & Jobs” section, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- Now you have to select an appropriate link related to Indian Navy Notification.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of advertisement having all the details of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment.
- You should go through the details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you have to download the Indian Navy Application form prescribed below in application form.
- Fill the form in correct manner and attach the documents with it.
- Now keep it in an envelope, super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Headquarters, M MoD (NAVY),
New Delhi 110 021
Check Out: Latest Defence Jobs
- Last date of receipt of application: 09-07-2018
- For candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshdweep & Minicoy Islands: 16-07-2018
Candidates may get the rest details regarding Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the Official Link. You may stay connected with our web portal to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Indian Navy Result|
|Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus||Employment News -Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|