Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy Short Service Commission has promulgated a job notification titled as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Online applications are invited from unmarried men and women candidates to join the Indian Navy for officer post of Pilot and NAIC for the course commencing on June 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Willing candidates who find themselves eligible for the stated posts may apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017
Candidates can apply by filling the online application form in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well uttered below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. For More Details, Candidates need to check the entire Page.
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy Short Service Commission|
|Last date to fill online application||10th October 2016|
Essential Qualification Required:
For Pilot: Candidates applying for these posts must possess B.E. / B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics & math’s at 12th standard.
For NAIC : Aspirants applying for these posts must attain B.E. / B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
You May Also Check:
Candidates who are applying for Pilot posts must reside between the age limit of 19-24 years and CPL Holders must attain 19 – 25 years of age and those who are applying for NAIC posts should have age between 19 ½ – 25 years.
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of interviews based on their performance in educational qualification conducted by the body.
- SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Dec16 to Mar 17 at Bangalore for pilot entry, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam.
Going For Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to fill online application for Indian Navy SSC Jobs:
- Desirous candidates are required to Fill Online Application Form by visiting the official website of that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “OFFICER ENTRY – ONLINE CANDIDATES CAN PRINT THEIR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” link available in general information section on the home page.
- This will open the prescribed Performa of application form on you digital screen.
- Fill the application completely by furnishing all asked details in correct manner and upload the relevant documents as required.
- On completion of filling the application form, submit it within given time period and get a Print of two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and submitted along with the relevant documents such as self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester / years and paste a recent passport size color photograph at the space provided and self attest the same at the address as given below on or before the last dated that is well specified below.
- Candidates are required to send the application by ordinary post only because speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- Envelope containing the application along with set of particulars must be super scribed by “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot / NAIC JUN 2017 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%” and send it to the address as mentioned below.
Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023
Check Here: Latest Jobs in New Delhi
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 10th October 2016
Note: For getting additional info on Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017, candidates may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India||Best Jobs In India|