Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014
Indian Navy has circulated an advertisement about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014 to fill up the latest openings of engineers post. Well qualified and talented job fighters may apply to grab this chance.
Applications are invited form the capable job seekers to recruit them for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch or Technical Branches and Naval Architect of the Indian Navy.
Contenders who wish to apply they must fill the online application form on or before 12th June 2014 and send the print copy of the filled form at the particular address due to last date that is 22nd June 2014.
The entire details related to this acknowledgement such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below by the squad of recruitmnetresult.com.
Name Of The Organization:
Name of the Branch:
- Technical (General Service) Branch (‘E’ & ‘L’)
- Submarine Specialization
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre
- Naval Architect
Further details regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014:
Contenders should have done BE / B. Tech in relevant field form a recognized university / institute.
Name Of Branches:
Technical Branch (General Service):
|Engineering (E) Branch||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive (iv) Mechtronics (v) Industrial & Production (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii) B.S. Marine Engineering|
|Electrical (L) Branch||(i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Instrumentation (v) Instrumentation and Control (vi) Electronics and Instrumentation (vii) Electronics and Communication (viii) Power Engineering (ix) Control System Engineering (x) Power Electro|
|Engineering Branch||(i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive (iv) Mechtronics (v) Industrial & Production (vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii) B.S. Marine Engineering (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Automation & Robotics (xii) Industrial Engg. & Management (xiii) Production Engg.|
|Electrical Branch||‘Electrical’ or ‘Electronics’ or ‘Control’ or ‘Telecommunication’ or ‘Instrumentation’ or ‘Power Engg.’ or ‘Electronics & Communication’ or ‘Control System Engg.’ or ‘Power Electronics’|
Executive & Naval Architect:
|Executive (GS) Branch||Executive(GS/Hydro Cadre) BE/B. Tech (Any discipline)|
|Naval Architect||Mechanical/Civil/Aeronautical/Aerospace/ Metallurgy/ Naval Architecture|
|Entry (Branch/Cadre)||Age Limit|
|Technical (General Service) Branch (‘E’ & ‘L’)||19 and Half to 25 years Male|
|Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre|
|Naval Architect||19 and Half to 25 years Male/Female|
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Stage I) intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test
- Stage II) Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination
How To Apply?
- Applicants who are interested they must fill the online application form through the online process from the official web portal that is nausena-bharti.nic.in and submit it on or before 12th June 2014.
- After that must take two print outs of the online application form having the system generated application number and send it the one copy along with Self attested photograph, Attested Xerox copies of high school and intermediate certificates along with Mark Sheets of all semester/years, other educational certificates attested by gazetted officer.
- All the credentials should be enclosed in an envelope, super scribe as “Application for the post of—“and send it at the below mentioned address:
“Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi – 110 021”
Date to be remembered:
- Last date for online apply:12th June 2014
- Closing date of receipt hard copy of the form: 22nd June 2014
Note: for more details must check the Official Notification.