Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014
Indian Navy has disclosed a notification as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014. Interested candidates may apply online and get the chance to join it as a Pilot/ Observer.
Applicants who want to join Short Service Commission (SSC) as Pilot/Observer in the Executive Branch must apply regarding Indian Navy jobs 2014.
Eligibility holder may submit their application form via online mode latest by the 11-04-2014. Last date to receipt of application form (by regular post) is 21-04-2014.
Whole details for Indian Navy SSC officer recruitment 2014 such as age criteria, essential qualification, process to apply, etc, are mentioned below by group of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the post
Interested candidates for Indian Navy SSC office vacancy 2014 must be Graduate Degree Holder. Appearing candidates in graduation are not eligible to apply.
- For general candidates: 19 to 24 years
- For CPL holder: 19 to 25 years
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates (based on eligibility) will be scheduled from June to Oct 2014 at Bangalore.
How to apply?
- Candidates need to apply online by visit the official website.
- Visit on www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Press on the apply online option and then “officer entry”
- Read the instruction before apply.
- After that fill the online application form and submit it within due date
- Take two copies of online filled form
- One copy of it should be submitted with all required testimonials at the indicated address below:
“Post Box No. 02,
Sarojini Nagar PO,
New Delhi – 110 023”
- Last date to apply online: 11-04-2014
- Closing date to receipt of application: 21-04-2014
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Publication.