Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014
Indian Navy is going to publish a notification as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014 for qualified job hunters. Candidates are invited for filling up vacancies in Technical branch and Executive branch.
You may send your Application Form for Indian Navy SSC vacancies through online mode. Applicants need to send the application form in prescribed manner on or before last date mentioned in Official Advertisment.
More details for Indian Navy SSC Advertisement like Way of hiring, Age criteria, Educational Qualification, No. of vacancies, How to apply which are mentioned below by recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the branch/cadre
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre
- SSC X (IT)
- Technical (General Service) Branch (‘E’ & ‘L’)
- Submarine Specialization
- Naval Architecture
nausena-bharti.nic.in Recruitment 2014 details:
Candidate’s upper age limit is 19 years 6 months to 25 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Aspirants must have passed B.E /B.Tech/M.Sc /M.Tech/B.Sc /BCA from recognized University/Institute/Colleges.
Job applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in degree course. Then SSB interviews will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore from Jan 14 to May 14.
After selection candidates will get Rs. 11,250/- to 17,500/- per month after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board.
How to apply?
- Firstly you have to do online registration through the official website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
- After online filling the form you will have to take the two prints out of this duly filled form.
- Send this duly filled form along with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials to the following address on/before last date to the below address:
“Post Box No. 04,
New Delhi – 110 011”
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Website.