Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy has made a declaration in concern to Indian Navy SSC Recruitment with the aim to assign well talented and skilled personnels. Applications are invited by the organization in order to fill Officers (Logistics & Law Cadres) Jobs for July 2018 Batch. Contenders who want to make their career in Indian Navy and serve for Indian nation can apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 as soon as possible.
This page Occupies:
Job seekers who meet all the required eligibility parameters can apply for Indian Navy SSC July Batch by forwarding their filled application forms via online mode on or before the closing date that is “20-10-2017”. Now fetch further details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 by scrolling down this web page which is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
|Organization Name||Indian Navy Short Service Commission|
|Last date to fill online application||20-10-2017|
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies:
|Name of the Branch/ Cadre||No. of vacancies|
|SSC X (IT)||15|
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy SSC Careers:
|PC (Edn)||M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths, (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics, M.A. (English), M.A. (History), BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering), (Mechanical Engineering) with First Class form recognized university or institute.|
|SSC(Logistics)||BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class /MBA /B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class /PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) frpm recognized university or institute.|
|SSC X (IT)||BE/B.Tech / M.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ BCA/MCA (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT form recognized university or institute.|
|SSC (Law)||Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
- Age of the contenders applying for Indian Navy SSC Vacancy 2017 should not be more than 28 Years of age.
- 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) for Ex-S will be provide as relaxation according to the norms of the Government of India.
Monthly Pay Scale:
|RANK||PAY AS PER DEFENCE MATRIX||LEVEL||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant (S LT)||56100-110700||10||15500|
|Lieutenant CDR (LT CDR)||69400-136900||11||15500|
Selection of the contenders for Indian Navy SSC Jobs will be based on the basis of merit of interview conducted by the recruitment panel of the organization. Selected candidates have to undergo through medical test.
Read Now: 10 Easy Ways to Crack SSB Interview
Procedure to fill Indian Navy Application form:
- Contenders have to go through the official web portal of the Indian Navy that is “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
- Now move the cursor towards the “Careers&Jobs” tab present in the menu bar of the homepage.
- After that, you have to hit on the appropriate link according to the position for which you want to apply.
- Now read Indian Navy SSC Notification very carefully and completely.
- Go back to the previous page and hit on “Online” button.
- Fill the online application form correctly in prescribed manner including all the required details.
- Now upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Then submit the application form and take a print out of it for future usage.
Check Here: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date to send the application form: 20-10-2017
- SSB Interview Date: from 17-12-2017 to 18-03-2018
Now get rest of the details regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|How To Join Indian Navy||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|