Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment
Indian Navy is going to start online registration from 16-03-2019 till 05-04-2019 for Executive Branch Jan 2020 Course. Candidates interested in Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 can apply for 38 vacancies Observer/Pilot/ Education with the help of below explained information.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Links:
|Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|Indian Navy Official Link||Check Here|
|Check Other Links|
|Indian Navy Admit Card||Press Here|
|How To Join Indian Navy After 10th/12th?||Press Here|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||Press Here|
Highlights Related to Indian Navy Recruitment:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||Observer/Pilot/ Education|
|Opening Date of apply online||16-03-2019|
|Last date of apply online||05-04-2019|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019
Q1: Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy Details:
|Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
Q2: What is the required qualification for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs?
|Observer/Pilot||B.E./B.Tech Degree in any discipline|
|Education||BE / B.Tech, M.Sc, M.A (Relevant Disciplines)|
Q3: What is the age limit for Indian Navy SSC Officer Job?
- Observer/Pilot: Born between 02-01-1996 & 01-01-2001
- Education: Born between 02 -01-1995 & 01-01-1999
Q4: What is the Indian Navy SSC Officer Salary Structure?
Selected candidates are inducted as sub-lieutenants. The admissible pay & allowances along with other facilities & privileges are available on Indian Navy website www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q5: What is the Indian Navy Selection Process?
- SSB Interviews
Q7: How to fill Indian Navy SSC Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy that is www.indiannavy.nic.in to fill Indian Navy online applications.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Careers” tab available at the top of the page.
- Through above act you will be navigated to another website of Indian Navy.
- Now you need to tap on the “Current Events” tab which is present in the mid of the current page of website.
- Search suitable link for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019 and press the same.
- Read the entire appeared notification properly and if you are found eligible as per the requirement then hit the specific link to apply online for Indian Navy SSC vacancies for Jan 2020 Course.
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly and press the “Submit” tab at last.
- Also take print out of the duly filled in application for future use.
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Q8: What are the Important Dates?
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-03-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-04-2019|
|Dates for SSB Interview||From May 19 to Aug 19|
|Date for Course Commencing from||Jan 2020|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment:
Those applicants who are interested in joining Indian Navy as a Short Service Commission Officer must have satisfied entire eligibility norms as mentioned in the notification for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Eligible contenders must apply through online mode before the last date which is 05 April 2019.
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Government Jobs
Unmarried eligible male & female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) candidates are required for Indian Navy, Jan 2020 Course conducted Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Online applications to apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer jobs has been started form 16-03-2019 and will lasts till 05-04-2019.
After going through the above gathered information, it must have become easy for the contenders to apply online for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2019. It is necessary for them to visit its Official Website regularly for latest updates.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|