Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015
Indian Navy has proclaimed a notification as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015 to invite applications from unmarried Male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch and Technical Branches. Candidates, who are willing to apply for the Indian Navy Jobs, can fill the Indian Navy Application form on or before the closing date that is displayed below.
|Name of post||Short Service Commissioned Officers|
|Starting date to apply online||16th May 2015|
|Closing Date to apply online||06th June 2015|
|Last date to send hard copy||16th June 2015|
Aspirants who are interested to enhance their career in the defence sector they must grab this chance as soon as possible. The entire details regarding Indian Navy Vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Short Service Commissioned Officers
|Executive Branch||Executive (GS/ Hydro Cadre)||BE/ B. Tech (Any discipline)|
|Technical Branch (Submarine Specialization)||Engineering||BE/ B. Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Marine/ Automotive/ Mechtronics/ Industrial & Production/ Metallurgy/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ BS Marine Engg./ Instrumentation etc.|
|Electrical||BE/ B. Tech Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Control/ Telecommunication (v) Instrumentation/ Power Engg/ Electronics & Communication etc.|
Height and Weight:
Minimum height for male – 157 cms and with correlated weight.
Minimum visual Acuity for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive (GS/ Hydro) cadre and 6/24 for Technical (Submarine Specialisation) correctable to 6/6 (both eyes) with glasses.
|Rank||Pay Band/ Scale||Grade Pay||Military Service Pay|
|Sub Lieutenant (SLt)||PB-3/ Rs. 15600- 39100/-||5400||6000|
|Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)||6600|
|Commander (Cdr)||PB-4/ Rs. 37400- 67000/-||8000|
Age of appliers should lie between 19½ and 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 02 Jan 1991 and on 01 Jul 1996.
Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in SSB Interview, which will be conducted in two stages and selected candidates have to appear medical test.
1. SSB Interview
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Discussion Test
- Psychological Testing
- Group Testing
2. Medical Test
How to Apply for Executive/Technical Branch:
- Candidates who are interested to apply they must go through official website that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Choose ‘officer entry’ link and then press ‘apply online’ link
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form must upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within the given time period.
- After that take two print outs of the system generated form and send one copy of the application form along with the Xerox copies of the required particulars such as Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- Enclosed it in an envelope and super scribe as “ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR SSC X (GS)/ HYDRO CADRE/TECHNICAL BRANCH (SM) Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No”.
- Application completed in all respect should be forwarded at address tuned below.
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
- Starting date to apply online: 16th May 2015
- Closing Date to apply online: 6th June 2015
- Last date to send hard copy: 16th June 2015
Note: For more details regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2015 you may go through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On