Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
It’s time to be the part of the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces through Indian Navy SSC Recruitment!!!! According to the latest Indian Navy Notification, applications are invited from unmarried eligible male and female candidates for SSC in Pilot, Observer, ATC.
Job entrants who are willing to uplift their career in Indian Navy SSC are informed that online registration process for Jan Course has been started and the last date of apply against Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 is 04/03/2018.
Focal Points of this Page:
Before getting registration against Indian Navy Short Service Commission Recruitment, candidates need to satisfy the below uttered eligibility criteria otherwise you are not allowed to be the part of Indian Navy SSC Course 2019.
Go and check the entire details in concern of Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2019 Notification from the below part of this page which is well designed by the expertise team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
|Organization name||Indian Navy Short Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||04/03/2018|
Indian Navy SSC Vacancies Details:
|Pilot (Other than MR)||05|
You Can Also Check: Latest Defence Jobs
Qualification Needed for Indian Navy SSC Jobs:
- To grab Indian Navy 2018 SSC Recruitment, candidates need to hold engineering degree in any relevant course. Moreover, aspirants who are in the final year are also eligible to apply. Candidates need to hold minimum 60% marks in the qualifying examinations.
- Only unmarried applicants can apply against Indian Navy SSC Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Jobs.
Check Here: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy:
Candidates applying against Indian Navy Jobs for SSC need to satisfy age criteria that are one should be not more than 28 years of age and rest details check from below well stated below:
For ATC Jobs:
- Appliers against Indian Navy SSC ATC Recruitment 2018 should be born in between 02-01-1994 and 01-01-1998.
For Observer/ Pilot:
- Candidates for Indian Navy SSC Observer/ Pilot Recruitment 2018 should be born between 02-01-1995 and 01-01-2000.
Upper Age Relaxation:
Reserved category appliers will get relaxation in upper age as given in the below tuned table:
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|PWD SC/ ST||15 years|
|PWD OBC||13 years|
Want to Know? How To Join Indian Navy
Salary Offered To Indian Navy Vacancy:
Appointed candidates against Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 will receive amazing amount of salary as given in the below shaped table:
|Sub Lieutenant (S Lt)||Rs.56100-110700/-|
|Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr)||Rs.69400-136900/-|
Mode Of Recruitment:
Candidates get recruited against Indian Navy SSC Pilot / Observer / ATC Recruitment 2018 on the basis of their performance in SSB Interview which include following two stages that candidates have to qualify:
Ministry Of Defence Conducts these stages:
Those who get qualified in the above said stages will get chance to be the part of medical examination and lucky candidates who get selected from medical round will be chosen for the training session.
|Pilot/ Observer||162.5 cms|
|ATC||Male- 157 cms|
Female- 152 cms
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Height Standard for ATC only:
|Tribals from Ladhakh Region||Male- 155 cm, Female- 150 cm|
|A&N, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands||Male- 155 cm, Female- 150 cm|
|Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, Garhwali, Kumaoni and Uttarakhand||Male- 152 cm, Female- 147 cm|
|Bhutan, Sikkim & North East Regions||Male- 152 cm, Female- 147 cm|
Procedure to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards careers option which is available at the top of the home page.
- Now you need to select the appropriate link which is related to Pilot/Observer/ATC jobs.
- Read Indian Navy SSC Recruitment Notification very carefully till end.
- Afterwards, revisit the previous page and select “New Registration” link and fill online application form with correct details.
- Upload required documents and certificates and press submit tab for final submission.
- At last take a hard copy of the same for further use.
Register Here>>>> Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
|Last date to submit the form||04.03.2018|
|Examination will be held||Apr/ May 2018|
Applicants may get entire details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018 – 19 by visiting the Official Link. You may stay linked with our web portal to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Indian Navy Result||Indian Navy Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Best State Government Jobs|