Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014
Indian Navy has announced a notice as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for filling up Engineer posts. Talented candidates who want to make their career in Indian Navy they must apply online for Indian Navy vacancy 2014 on or before 06-09-2014 and hard copy of form must be reach latest by the 16-09-2014. Rest of the details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2014 like qualification, post name, selection, how to apply are well framed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com.
Details about Indian Navy SSC Recruitment:
|Name of post||Age limit|
|Short Service Commissioned Officer||19 1/2 to 25 years|
Candidates must possess B.Tech / B.E Degree in relevant field from recognized University.
Job seekers should be between 191/2 to 25 years of age.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in following standards.
- Intelligence Test
- Picture Perception
- Discussion Test
- Psychological Testing
- Group Testing
How To Apply?
- Willing candidates must log in the official website that is www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
- Go to the “Apply Online” > “Officer Entry”
- Fill the form in correct manner, upload scanned recent passport size photograph.
- After filling form in correct manner, submit the form within given time.
- Take hard copy of filled in form attach all relevant certificates with it and forward it to below framed address:
Post Box No. 04,
Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
- End date to apply online: 06-09-2014
- Closing date to receipt hard copy: 16-09-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: check Official Link to get more details.