Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
Indian Navy Short Service Commission has proclaimed a latest job notification entitled as Indian Navy SSC Recruitment. Organization invites engineers to join as short service commissioned officers in executive branch (general service/hydro cadre/information technology) and technical branch (general service /submarine/ naval architecture) June 2017 batch. You are advised to stay connect with web- portal to get latest updates related to Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017. We will update latest information on this web page as soon as we can.
Contenders who are interested and want to apply need to submit application form till the last date tailored below. To get rest information like vacancy details, qualification required, age limit, salary details, mode of assortment, way to apply etc need to read this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
|Name||Indian Navy Short Service Commission|
|Starting date to submit online application form||13th August 2016|
|Last date to submit application form||3rd September 2016|
Indian Navy SSC Vacancy:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Branch||Discipline|
|1||Short Service Commission||Executive||General Service/ Hydrography Cadre|
|3||Technical Branch||Engineering Branch (General Service)|
|4||ElectricalBranch (General Service)|
|5||Engineering Branch (Submarine)|
Applying contenders must possess Degree of B.Sc/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT or its equivalent in related field from recognized University/ Institutions.
Check Here More Job Options:-
The age limit of appliers for Indian Navy SSC Jobs should be between 19.5 years to 25 years and born between 2nd Jul 1992 to 1st Jan 1998. The relaxation in age may also be admissible to reserved category contenders as per the rules and regulations of organization.
|Rank||Pay- Scale||Grade Pay|
|Sub Lieutenant||PB-3 Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Lieutenant Commander||Rs. 6600/-|
|Commander||PB- 4 Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/-||Rs. 8000/-|
Mode of Assortment:
The assortment of applicants will be done on the basis of Two Stages.
- Stage I: Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Applicants will be disqualified on the same day that will not pass in Stage I.
- Stage II: It will be of tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days)
Going For Interview, Then Must Go Through Below Links-
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2016?
- First of all you need to visit official website of organization that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After that choose appropriate link for which job you want to apply.
- Read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading complete details you need to ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home Page
- Fill registration form with correct details and proceed to application form
- Take two print copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribes with “Application for the post of”
- Now you need to put your application form into it and send your one copy to address given below.
Post Box No. 04, Chankya Puri PO,
New Delhi – 110 021
More Jobs in Delhi: Get Details
- Starting date to submit online application form: 13th August 2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 3rd September 2016
You need to read complete details through Official Link regarding Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|