Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Enroll your name under Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment. Organization has planned to conduct Walk-in-Interview for engagement of candidates for one year engineering Graduate as well as technician Apprenticeship. Dynamic and enthusiastic contenders may seize this chance by applying for 100 Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Jobs. We have listed all information about IOF Job on this page for your convenience. Just follow direct steps to get registered under Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates appearing for walk-in-Interview have to reach at address placed underneath on 25-07-2017. It is one of the leading manufacturing institution of Armoured vehicles and Infantry Combat vehicles which manages its working under Ordnance Factory Board. As per Indian Ordnance Factory Notification, you need to carry original documents along with their phostat copies which are placed below for your convenience. Grasp all details regarding Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017–2018 well equipped by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Name of Job Positions||Apprentice|
|Closing date of Applying||Placed below|
IOF Vacancy Details:
|Category||Available Branches||Tentative Vacancies|
|Graduate||Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles||100|
Eligibility Criteria for IOF Jobs:
Applicants who have possessed pass certificates in following branches are eligible to appear for Walk-in-interview. If you meet these eligibility criteria, then apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy.
|Graduate||Must have passed Engineering Course|
|Technician||Must have passed Diploma Course|
Additional Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates under Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment need to satisfy eligibility criteria as listed here.
- Candidates who are passed-out prior to Dec 2014 are not eligible.
- Gap between dates of passing to date of joining should not be more than 3 years.
- Available Branches: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy
- Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles are eligible for drive.
Minimum age of applying contender under IOF Recruitment should be 18 years while maximum age is as per norms of institution. Those who come under reserved category will get relaxation in age as per norms of Government.
Hiring Process for IOF Apprentice Recruitment:
Contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview. Prepare well in advance to get hired under Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancies.
Pay Scale for IOF Vacancies:
Ways to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment:
- Candidates are require to visit official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and hit on suitable link concerning Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Now, go through detailed Recruitment Notification.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs.
- Prepare Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Carry it while appearing for Walk-in Interview.
- At last, you may reach at address placed below along with prepared IOF Form.
Recruitment Notification: Download Here
You need to submit following documents during verification for Walk-in-Interview.
- SSC Certificates
- Provisional Engg / Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Photos PP Size
2 Sets of Photostat Copies all Original Certificates.
HRD Section (OFILMK Building),
Near Main Gate, Ordnance Factory Estate,
Walk-in-Interview Date: 25-07-2017(Tuesday) at 08:30 hours
To grab more facts about Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017–2018, have a sight at its Official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|