Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment notification has been broadcasted with the motive to fill up vacant Graduate /Technician Apprentice Job Vacancy. For this concern, organization is looking for eligible and capable applicants for Latest Jobs
Indian Ordnance Factory Latest Jobs
Applications are invited through offline mode from captivated candidates only. Those who are interested to grab job in IOF and fulfill all eligibility norms can apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 by submitting their applications
This Page Highlights:
Eligible candidates are required to forward duly fill in application form along with relevant documents and testimonials in original and self-attested photocopies at below mentioned address on or before last date.
Grab all details related to Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019 by reading this entire page which is well structured by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com, have a look-
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Ordnance Factory|
|Name of Job Positions||Apprentice|
|Closing date of Applying||Check below|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancies
|Category||Available Branches||Tentative Vacancies|
|Graduate||Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy, Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles||100|
IOF Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Appliers of Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment should have possessed pass certificates in their relevant branches as given below-
|Graduate||Must have passed Engineering Course|
|Technician||Must have passed Diploma Course|
IOF Vacancies Additional Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates for Indian Ordnance Factory Vacancy need to satisfy eligibility criteria as listed here.
- Candidates who are passed-out prior to Dec 2014 are not eligible.
- Gap between dates of passing to date of joining should not be more than 3 years.
- Available Branches: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Metallurgy
- Civil, CSE, IT, Chemical & Automobiles are eligible for drive.
Pay Scale for IOF Apprentice Jobs:
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Age Criteria for IOF Recruitment
- To being an eligible contender for Indian Ordnance Factory jobs should have minimum age of 18 years while maximum age will be decided as per norms of institution.
- Under reserved category candidates will get relaxation in age as per norms of Government for Indian Ordnance Factory Apprentice jobs
IOF Apprentice Recruitment Process
Contenders will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in Walk-in-Interview. Prepare well in advance to get hired under IOF Apprentice Vacancies.
Ways to apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment:
- Candidates are require to visit official website of organization which is ofbindia.gov.in
- Shift your cursor to right side under NEWS UPDATE section, and hit on suitable link concerning Indian Ordnance Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment.
- Now, go through detailed Recruitment Notification.
- If you meet eligibility criteria, then apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Jobs.
- Prepare Indian Ordnance Factory Application Form.
- Carry it while appearing for Walk-in Interview.
- At last, you may reach at address placed below along with prepared IOF Form.
You need to submit following documents during verification for Walk-in-Interview. List of original Documents required are as follows –
- SSC Certificates
- Provisional Engg / Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 3 Photos PP Size
- Photostat Copies:
- 2 Sets of Photostat Copies all Original Certificates.
HRD Section (OFILMK Building),
Near Main Gate, Ordnance Factory Estate,
Get Here: Latest Jobs In Telangana
Walk-in-Interview Date: updated soon
To grab more facts about Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2019, have a sight at its Official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Ordnance Factory Admit Card||Ordnance Factory Syllabus|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|