Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card
Good News! India Post Payments Bank Ltd has released Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card. Applicants, who’ve applied for Scale II/III/V Officers Exam which will be held on 17th December 2016, may download their hall ticket from this page. You may also download their Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2017 through official web portal.
Applicants, who’re going to appear in India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Exam, will be selecting for 1028 Scale II, III and V Officers posts. Participated aspirants may get whole information about India Post Payment Bank Exam Admit Card from below segment of this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Download Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card?
Here we’ve added some guidelines to download their India Post Payment Bank Call Letter, must have a look…
- Aspirants will have to open official web portal of Indian Post Payment Bank Limited that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- From homepage, hit on “Opportunities” tab that is visible at bottom side of web page.
- After that, select “IPPB Recruitment” link from opened page.
- Select “DOWNLOAD CALL LETTER FOR EXAMINATION TO BE HELD ON DECEMBER 17th, 2016” link.
- Then must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) as shown in below stated image..
- After that, hit on “Login” button and your India Post Payment Bank Exam Hall Ticket will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it and take printout of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
You May Read This: How to Download Admit Card?
India Post Payments Bank Ltd has all set to organizes IPPB Recruitment Exam on 17th December 2016 in order to recruit qualified and skilled aspirants for Filling up 1028 vacant position of Scale II/III/V Officers. Those who will declare qualify in IPPB Exam, will be getting elected for Manager, Senior Manager posts in different disciplines or departments. Applicants may get their India Post Payment Bank Hall Ticket from this page.
Get Details: Indian Post Payment Bank Syllabus
Applicants’ classification will be done through their appearance in test and interview which will be held on scheduled date.
IPPB Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Total Time Duration: 120 Minutes|
|3||General Financial Awareness with special reference to banking||60||60|
Give Now: Bank Online Test
Examination Will Be Held On: 17th December 2016
Applicants may open this Official Link to download your Indian Post Payment Bank Admit Card 2017 directly. Be in touch with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about IPPB Admit Card.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|India Post Payments Bank Recruitment||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Aptitude Questions & Answers||How to Prepare for English|
|How to Prepare for English||How to Prepare for Reasoning|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Commonly Asked Questions|