Indian Railway Recruitment 2014
- Indian Railway has disclosed an Advt for the recruitment in Railway Protection Force (RPF) constable Posts to fill up 659 various vacancies.
- Skilled and qualified candidates may apply for these posts on or before 19th January 2014.
- Apply application must be in the prescribed format for this recruitment otherwise it will be rejected.
- Other relative details about Indian Railway Recruitment 2014 notification like qualification required, age limitation, Selection process, how to apply etc. are provided by recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
No. of vacancies
Applicants who want to apply must have pass high school examination or ITI in relevant field from any recognized university.
- Age limitation of the candidates should be between 18 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2014.
- Relaxation will be applied.
- General and OBC Category applicants must have to pay application fee of Rs.40/- in the form of pay order.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are free from fees.
Candidates will be recruited for pay band-1 with Rs. 5200-20200/- + grade pay Rs. 2000/-.
Selection of the job seekers will be made on the basis of performance in written/ physical/ trade test and documents verification.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must have to fill application form after download it from the official website of Indian Railway that is indianrailways.gov.in
- Check all the sections and provide details as per their qualification
- Now send it along with copies of all documents in an envelope by super scribe “Application for the Post of Ancillary in RPF/ RPSF” to respective address before closing date to apply.
- Last date of application receipt: 19th January 2014
- For far lung areas closing date: 26th January 2014
For more details must visit the Official Notification.