North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy (NEIAH) has publicized an employment notification regarding indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment. Applications are invited from the well qualified candidates for the recruitment of 110 posts of Deputy Director Administration, Finance Manager, Accounts Officer and others. Aspirants who find themselves suitable for the Department of Ayush Jobs can apply for indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment 2015 by sending their applications in prescribed format within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates, if you want to stay updated about upcoming indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment 2016 notifications then keep visiting our web portal.
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||Within 45 days|
Other information related to indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, salary package, process of selection, how to apply etc is well furnished in the below segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who are waiting for vacancy in government organization need not to wait any more and apply against this notice as soon as possible.
Details of Posts
|Name||No. of vacancies|
|1.Deputy Director Administration||01|
|2. Finance Manager||01|
|3. Accounts Officer||01|
|4. Assistant Administrative Officer||01|
|5. Junior Engineer (Civil)||01|
|6. Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|8. Junior Accountant||01|
|10. Private Secretary||01|
|11. Upper Division Clerk||03|
|12. Principal Ayurveda college||01|
|13. Professor (Ayurveda)||10|
|14. Associate professor (Ayurveda)||10|
|15. Lecturer (Ayurveda)||10|
|16. Medical Superintendent (Ayurveda)||01|
|17. Clinical Registrar||01|
|18. Principal Homoeopathy college||01|
|19. Professor (Homeopathic Subjects)||03|
|20. Professor Homoeopathy college (Allied Subject)||05|
|21. Reader (Homeopathic Subjects)||03|
|22. Reader (Homeopathic college)||05|
|23. Lecturer (Homoeopathy subject)||03|
|24. Lecturer (Allied subject)||05|
|25. Deputy Medical Superintendent (Homoeopathy Hospital)||01|
|27. Obstetrician & Gynecologist||01|
|28. Surgical specialist||01|
|32. Nursing Superintendent||01|
|33. Staff Nurse||10|
|37. Store Keeper||02|
|38. Yoga Instructor||01|
|39. ECG Technician||02|
|41. Lab Technician/ Technician (Laboratory)||05|
|42. OT Attendant||02|
|43. Laboratory Attendant||02|
|44. Laboratory Assistant||01|
Contenders should have obtained Bachelor Degree / Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university or repudiated institute with good academic records in order to apply for NEIAH Recruitment.
Appliers must fall within the age limit as prescribed in official notification. The Upper age limit is Relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, serving Central /State Govt. / Autonomous organization employees holding analogous post/working in related field and other categories of candidates as per the Central Government norms
- Application fee charges are Rs. 300/- for Group A posts carrying Pay Band 3 & 4 with GP up to Rs.8700/- , Rs. 200/- for Group B posts carrying Pay band 2 & 3 with GP up to Rs 5400/- and Rs. 100/- for all other posts in Group C with GP up to Rs 2800/-.
- Fee should be pay through demand draft drawn in favour of Director, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy payable at Shillong. No fee charges for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
Mode of Assortment:
Selection of job hunters will be done as per the selection policies of organization. They may conduct Test and/or Interview as a selection process after due scrutiny
How to apply for indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment?
- Interested aspirants can obtained the format of Application form from the official website www.neiah.nic.in
- Duly filled in form enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, Caste/Community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) issued by Competent authority of Central/State Govt. along with non-refundable application fee must be send by candidates to the institute on the address given below
- Envelope containing application form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………… Sl No……….. “and it must be sent by registered/Speed-Post before the closing date
North Eastern Institute Of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy (Neiah)
OPD City Centre,
Complex Of Meghalaya State Housing Financing Cooperative Society Ltd.
Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003
Note worthy Date:
Closing date to submit application: within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Job Seekers may check Official Notification for other details about indianmedicine.nic.in Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On