Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019
The University Grants Commission has announced the Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019 for the Single Girl Child in the family. Candidates who wish to apply for the UGC Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship under SGC Scheme can get all the details here.
The Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme is applicable to such single girl child who has taken admission in regular, fulltime first year Master’s Degree course in any designated university or a post graduate college.
Indira Gandhi Fellowship Last Date!!!
Applicants can apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child till the last date that is 30-11-2018. Candidates can follow the below provided instructions to fill the Indira Gandhi Scholarship Application Form.
Read all instructions carefully before Indira Gandhi Scholarship Online Form. Aspirants can get the complete information regarding Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019, from below section of this page which is well written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Indira Gandhi Scholarship
Objective of Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019:
Union Government of India has plan out the scheme for uplift the status of women by supporting post graduate education of single girl child in non-professional courses only and by recognizing the value of observance of small family norm.
Check Here: UGC Scholarship
Only those girl students who are admitted to various non-professional PG courses in Universities / Colleges and happen to be the only girl child in the family without having any brother or the girl student who are twin daughters / fraternal daughter may also apply for scholarship under the aforesaid scheme.
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme Eligibility:
- Slots: 3000
- Female aspirant who will be a single girl child of her parents will be eligible to apply for the concern.
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Master’s Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- This Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child is available to PG-I year student only. Admission to PG Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Girl students up to the age of 30 years at the time of admission in first year of PG courses are eligible.
Download PDF: Indira Gandhi 2019 Scholarship Notification
Who are not eligible to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019?
- If any Deemed University is not getting any grant from Government or UGC then its students can not apply.
- If no college is getting help from state or center government then its students cannot also apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child.
- Aspirants pursuing PG in distance mode will not eligible to apply.
Selected 3000 girls for above declared scheme will obtain amount of Rs.36, 200/- year as a fellowship amount which is provided by University Grants Commission (UGC) for Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship.
Amount of Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship:
Students will get the Indira Gandhi 2019 Scholarship of Rs.36,200/- p.a. for a period of two years only full duration of a PG course. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
Selection would be made by the Expert committee as per the procedure of the commission. Result in respect of the list of selected candidates will be uploaded on the UGC website. 3,000 fresh scholarships will be awarded every year. After selection, the awardees will be paid scholarship on DBT mode on annual basis.
Must Look: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How to Fill Indira Gandhi SGC Scholarship Form?
- Willing aspirants need to firstly log on to official website of University Grant Commission that is scholarships.gov.in.
- Scroll down home page and hit on “UGC Schemes” tab to fill Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form.
- A drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you have to select “PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child” link.
- Select “guidelines” tab written in front of above given link.
- Read all the provided instruction carefully and then select “apply now” button available on the page.
- Enter ID and password to login and then press “login” button.
- Now, fill Indira Gandhi Scholarship online application form with correct details.
- Upload copies of your documents (if applicable).
- Then save and continue.
- Lastly, submit your details within given time.
- At last, download duly filled application form and take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Check Now: How to Apply For Scholarship
Attachments / Documents To Be Submitted:
- Candidate should upload scanned copies of an affidavit on Rs. 50/-stamp paper duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazatted Officer.
- Copy of Joining report from College / University where student have taken admission to 1st year Post Graduation course.
Hit Here for: Indira Gandhi Scholarship Apply Online
Indira Gandhi Scholarship- Important Details
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship was started under the University Grants Commission with the aim to compensate direct costs of girl education to all levels especially for such girls who happen to be the only girl child in their family. It support post graduate education of single girl child.
Girl students who are admitted in the first year of PG course are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Application for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship has already started. Last date to apply for the Indira Gandhi SGC Scholarship is 30-11-2018. Every year 3,000 fresh scholarships are awarded. The awardees can also apply for other scholarship during this tenure.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Last Date: 30-11-2018
You can apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2019 directly using this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Scholarship||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|