Innovation in Scientific Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) has issued a notification about Inspire Scholarship. Inspire Scholarship 2016 details will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page time to time. Inspire online application forms are invited from INSPIRE Scholars after completion of their PG degree or graduate degree. Aspirants must apply for the INSPIRE scholarship scheme by filling the application on or before the closing date.
Inspire Scholarship scheme offers standing opportunity for pursuing Doctoral Research at any recognized University or Institute in India through Fellowships at the level same as National Eligibility Test (NET) qualified candidates. Applications are invited from:
- INSPIRE Scholars after completion of their post-graduation degree in Science areas and
- University level First Rank holders in the Post-graduate Degrees in Basic/ Applied Sciences/ Engineering OR Graduate Degree in Medicine only at any recognized Indian University
- or Institute/ Statutory Body in India for award of INSPIRE FELLOWSHIP.
- NSPIRE Scholar having secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate at M.Sc. or Integrated M.S./ M.Sc.
- 1 st Rank Holder in each Post-Graduate (PG) level examinations in Basic/ Applied Sciences including Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any recognized University and academic Institutions in India. Similarly,
- 1st Rank Holders at the Graduate Level Examination in Medicine only conducted by a University/ Institution in India are also eligible to apply.
- 1st Rank should be of obtained in minimum batch size of 10 students in that university level examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks of the entire course/ program.
- These students shall also be eligible for admission to pursue f u l l – t i m e research, leading to Ph.D. in any Indian University/ National Institute/ National Laboratories in India.
Amount, Number & Duration Of Fellowship:
- It offers financial support in the form of a Fellowship equivalent to NET/ GATE fellowship (Junior Research Fellowship / Senior Research Fellowship) and research grant to the candidate.
- There is a provision of 1000 Final offers of INSPIRE Fellowships to be given every year to eligible students on first-cum-first basis and each Fellowship is tenable for a maximum period of five years
- This Fellowship shall not be available at MSc or MPhil or MTech level during pursing in any such Integrated MSc-PhD/ MPhil-PhD/ MTech-PhD courses
- The Provisional selection shall be made on the basis of academic merit, Supervisor, Choice of Host Institution, and tentative area/topic of Research of the candidate after evaluation by Expert committee, subject to the scrutiny of PhD admission and detailed research proposal at the time of Final Offer.
- The Final selection for INSPIRE Fellowship shall be on the basis of academic merit of the candidate, confirmed PhD admission, Supervisor, Host Institution and the detailed Research Proposal after evaluation by Expert committee
How to Apply for Inspire Scholarship:
- Aspirants if you want to apply online must visit the official website that is www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Visit to the “New User-Register Here Link”
- Then fill the details and submit the form.
- A login-Id and Password is generated. Sign In again by using the same email-id and password.
- Follow all instruction, fill the form properly and submit it.
- Incomplete or wrongly filled up application or application with lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
On-line application available up to: As Soon as Possible
Note: For more details visit to the Official Link, to get latest updates about Inspire Scholarship 2016 keep visiting recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On