INST Mohali Recruitment
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali has depicted a latest vacancy notification entitled as INST Mohali Recruitment 2016. Candidates who want to build their career in government sector can clutch this chance by applying for INST Mohali JRF/PA Posts. Proficient and enthusiastic contenders who have required eligibility criteria for above mentioned positions are required to fill application form and submit it till the last date that is given below. To get latest updates related to INST Mohali Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year you need to stay tuned with us through this page.
|Name Of Conducting Body||Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Mohali|
|Last date to submit scanned copy of application form||6th Nov. 2016|
|Time limit for submitting application forms||11th Nov. 2016|
Keen contenders for INST Mohali Jobs can grab this big opportunity by applying for these jobs openings in government sector. For whole information related to vacancies in government sector you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
INST Mohali Recruitment
INST Mohali Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow (Project) / Project Assistant (PA)
- Aspirants must possess Degree of M.Sc./M.Tech in any discipline of Chemistry or Nano Science with GATE/NET/INSPIRE or any other equivalent national level eligibility test.
- Candidates without these are eligible for PA position.
- Applying candidates must have relevant research experience in the area of spectroscopyor. nanotechnology
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Restrictions on age:
- Applicants must be below than 28 years as on 6thNovember 2016
- Upper age will be relaxable of reserved category aspirants as per the norms of Government of India)
Appointed applicants for government department jobs will get hired Rs. 25000/- per month for JRF with NET/GATE/etc. ORRs. 14,000/- along with 20% HRA per month for PA without NET/ GATE/etc from the concerned department of organization
How you will hire for INST Mohali Vacancy?
- Appointment of applicants for jobs in government department will be done on the basis of presentation level in Interview which will be taken by the recruitment team of Institute Of Nano Science And Technology.
- Only short listed appliers will have to appear in Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Process to Apply for INST Mohali Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates who are captivated in apply need to visit the official website of Institute of Nano Science & Technology that is www.inst.ac.in.
- After that, aspirants required to hit on “Careers” tab which is in menu bar at top of homepage.
- A new window will display facing you.
- Now, contenders required to press on “Advertisement” link which is given under “Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow or Project Assistant in DST-SERB Project”.
- Then, go through advertisement and instructions given in it carefully.
- After this, fill online application form with required details in correct manner and submit it.
- Finally, send the hard copy of completed application in along with self-attested photocopies of certificates at the address stated below.
- You can also send the scanned copy of application and certificates at the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 06th November 2016.
Dr. Tapasi Sen
Scientist-C,Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST)
Habitat Centre, Sector 64, Phase-10, Mohali, Punjab-160062
Tel: 01722210075 (ext. 114)
- End date to submit scanned copy of application form to mail address: 6th Nov. 2016
- Time limit for submitting application forms: 11th Nov. 2016
Candidates may acquire more details in concern to INST Mohali Recruitment 2016- 2017, by pressing on this Official Link. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by using Ctrl+D for getting instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|