Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment
Institute Of Home Economics has released a vacancy notification regarding Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment. To fill up the various post of Junior Assistant, application forms are invited to recruit meritorious and eligible aspirants. Candidates willing to empanel this reputed institute and fulfills all the requisite eligibility norms may apply for Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment 2016 as soon as possible.
Jobs seekers may apply for this latest job opening by filling the application form on or before the closing date. Applying job seekers have to go through the entire details before applying as mentioned below on this page that is well shaped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment
|Organization Name||Institute Of Home Economics|
|Last Date to Apply||7th September 2016|
Aspirant must have Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution with at least 50% marks or a graduate from a recognized University, and Diploma / Certificate of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline.
OR Graduate Degree in Computer Application / Office Management / Secretarial Practice / Financial Management / Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized University.
Applying candidates must be having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Applying candidate’s age should not be below 18 years and must not be above 27 years as on last date of receipt of application. Relaxable for reserved categories contenders will be admissible according as per rules and regulations.
Engaged aspirants will attain consolidated salary of Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/- per month depending upon their experiences and qualification.
Selection of deserving candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in written and typing test and No T.A or D.A will be paid for appearing in the written/typing test.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Schedule of Examination:
|Paper-I Objective Type General Awareness etc. (150 questions)||Time: 2 hours 40 minutes||Max. marks allowed: 150 marks||10:00 a.m. to 12:40 p.m.|
|Paper-II Essay & Comprehension Test||Time: 1 hour 20 minutes||Max. marks allowed: 100 marks||1:00 p.m. to 2:40 p.m|
Check Below Links For Preparation Of Written Exam:
Paper II will be valued only if the candidate cleared paper I. The typing test will valued only for those candidate who qualifies the written test.
How to apply for Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment?
Aspirants who are going to apply against this recruitment they have to follow these simple steps that are well mentioned below…
- First of all interested applicants need to visit the official website of Institute Of Home Economics that is www.ihe-du.com.
- Now aspirants need to hit on the ‘Applications are invited for the Post of Junior Assistant (PWD-VH)’ link that is available in the ‘Notice Board’ section on the home page.
- Read the opened notification carefully and get the hard copy of application format attached below the notification.
- Applicants are requested to ensure their eligibility for the post being applied for before filling up their application.
- Now, fill the application in proper manner by furnishing all the details as required to be furnished for the said post.
- Completed application in all respects along with copies of all mark-sheets / certificates / documents / testimonials should reach the below given address before the last date as furnished below.
- Applications must be super-scribe with the “Post applied for” (in bold) on the top of the envelope.
Institute of Home Economics (University of Delhi),
F-4 Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi-110016
Check Here: More Jobs in Delhi
- Written test and the typing test for recruitment to this post will be conducted on: Saturday, 17th September 2016
- Last date of receipt of Application: 7th September 2016
Applicants can read beneath stated Official Advertisement to attain other information about Institute of Home Economics Recruitment 2016.
Candidates can also bookmark this page using CTRL+D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to obtain latest updates about Institute Of Home Economics Jobs.
Institute Of Home Economics Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|