Institute of Physics Recruitment
Institute Of Physics, Bhubaneswar is inviting online applications for the post of Project Asst in a DST-SERB funded project. Interested candidates can get more details about the Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018 and last date to apply for the jobs by scrolling through this page.
Eligible candidate for the post of Project Assistant will be appointed initially for one year and that can be extended further on the basis of performance. You can get the Institute of Physics Recruitment Notification by hitting on the link that is available below.
Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018
|Highlight of this web page|
Apply Now Institute of Physics Vacancies
The hiring process for the individuals for the Project named as “Role of Ion Irradiation induced Defects on the Morphological and Transport properties of Graphene” is purely based on screening and presentation-interview.
Follow the below described procedure to apply for the available vacancy of Institute Of Physics, Bhubaneswar which is well created and structured by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Institute of Physics Recruitment
Institute Of Physics Vacancies Details
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant
- Number of Vacancy: 01
Required Educational Qualification
Applying individuals must have done M.Sc. in Physics/ Material Science/nanotechnology /Engineering Physics from a recognized University with minimum of 60% marks. Also, those who have cleared the CSIR/UGC/NET (LS)/JEST exam, they will be preferred for the selection.
You Can Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Age Limit for Institute of Physics Recruitment
The lower age limit for the individuals is 21 years and upper age limit will be desired later depending upon the qualification, experience that an individual may possess.
Institute of Physics Recruitment Procedure
First of all there will be screening of applications to filter the eligible candidates. Further shortlisted individuals will be called for presentation-interview that will going to conduct by the organization at the Institute of Physics, Bhubaneswar or by Skype.
Hired individuals will be getting handsome salary on monthly basis. Also the University will be provided other allowances as per the norms of the organization.
Find Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
Procedure to apply for Institute Of Physics Job Vacancies
While applying for the Institute Of Physics Bhubaneswar Recruitment, candidates should follow these steps-
- Firstly, visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.iopb.res.in to apply for the Institute Of Physics Jobs.
- Hit on the “Jobs” tab available under “Openings” tab on the menu bar of the home page.
- In the “Current Opening” section, look for “APPLICATIONS INVITED FOR A PROJECT ASSISTANT POSITION” link.
- Further hit on the “hit here” link that is available under “Description” section.
- Within seconds you will get the Institute of Physics Recruitment Notification on your computer screen.
- Check the details in the notification for Institute Of Physics Careers carefully.
- Now send the application with complete bio-data (with details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from 10th Board onwards, and photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/ certificates) along with MSc certificate to the below mentioned email address.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Last Date to Apply – 02-11-2018
Grab more information about the Institute of Physics Recruitment 2018 by logging in to the official web portal of the Institution. You can also like our Facebook page to get the latest updates about all recruitment on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|