Integral Coach Factory Recruitment
A latest job notification has promulgated regarding Integral Coach Factory Recruitment to select well qualified candidates. Online applications are invited from capable and passionate candidates to fill up the vacancies of Junior Engineer and Depot Material Superintendent Posts. Here on this page, we are soon providing latest information related to Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2016. Candidates, who are interested for said posts, can apply against Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2015. Eligible Job hunters can fill online application form on or earlier than end date, represented below.
|Position Name||Junior Engineer And Depot Material Superintendent|
|No. Of Vacancies||10|
|Ending Date||26th July 2015|
For more details about Integral Coach Factory Recruitment such as Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Examination Fee, Mode of Appointment, Steps To Apply etc you need to read the below mentioned content of this page which is organized as per your convenience by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. Contenders who have desire to get Job in Government Sector must apply against Integral Coach Factory Recruitment till last date which is 26th July 2015.
|Sr. No.||Position Name||No. Of Posts|
|Drawing/ Drawing & Design & Estimation(Civil)||01|
|2||Depot Material Superintendent||05|
- Job hunters who are applying for Junior Engineer Post should have possessed Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering or B.Sc in Civil Engineering of three years duration.
- Applicants, who are ready to apply for Depot Material Superintendent Post, must have done Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized Institution OR approved by AICTE.
- Candidate’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Relaxation of 5 and 3 years will be given to SC/ST and OBC candidates.
Appointed job seekers for any of above mentioned post, will receive a competitive salary package of Rs. 9300–34800/- along with grade pay of Rs.4200/-.
- Contenders have to pay Rs 100/- as Examination fee.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women / Minorities and Economically Backward Classes category need not to pay any examination fee.
- Payment must be paid through online procedure via debit / credit card / net banking or through Challan which will be paid in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Mode of Appointment for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2015:
Selection of appliers will be made on the basis of their performance in online computer based examination followed by documents verification.
Steps To Apply:
- Eligible contenders can apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector through official web portal that is icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, from home page, choose “Recruitment” option.
- Now, hit on appropriate link for applying online and fill an online application form in correct manner.
- Candidates are required to upload signature and recent passport size photograph.
- After filling form, check it once and submit it within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Last date for Offline Fee payment: 23rd July 2015
- Ending Date To Apply Online and Fee payment: 26th July 2015
- Date of online Exam: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
Note: Candidates, if you want to obtain more details regarding Integral Coach Factory Recruitment, then you can read this Official Advertisement and its Corrigendum Notice. You can obtain latest information related to Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2016 from this page. So, candidates who want to get Job in Railway sector, can bookmark this page using CTRL+D and get latest information in regard of it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On