Integral Coach Factory Recruitment
Integral Coach Factory, Chennai has released a latest vacancy notification titled as Integral Coach Factory Recruitment. There are 574 Apprentice vacancies are available for which the organization is looking for talented and painstaking contenders. Aspirants who are interested in ICF Jobs can apply by submitting their applications via proper method. Last date for contenders to apply for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 is 21-08-2017.
Candidates who are interested in the Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2018 are informed that the applying process have to be completed via both the modes i.e. the online and offline mode. First of all candidates have to fill up the application form online and afterwards have to send the print out of it to the postal address before the last date stated. Applications without the online print outs will not be considered. further details concerning the same are given in below section of this page created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Integral Coach Factory Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Integral Coach Factory, Chennai|
|No of vacancies||574|
|Last date to apply||21-08-2017|
ICF Vacancy Name:
|Freshers : 417 Posts|
|EX-ITI: 157 Posts|
Required Qualifications for ICF Jobs:
|For Fresher||Freshers should have passed the 12th standard examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks under 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.|
|For EX-ITI||Ex-ITI candidates should have passed the 10th standard exam with a minimum of 50% marks with science & maths under 10+2 system of its equivalent and also possess National Trade Certificate on the concerning trade|
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limitation for ICF Recruitment:
- Minimum age of candidates to apply for the Integral Coach Factory vacancy is 15 years
- Maximum age of candidates to apply for the Integral Coach Factory Jobs is 24 years
- Relaxations will be given as:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Salary Given in ICF Careers:
|For EX-ITI||The rate of stipend will depend upon the period of training undergone|
Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 100 as the application fees. Application fees will be submitted to the bank acc whose details are given below:
- Account Name: FA&CAO/ICF.
- Account No: 05680210000328
- Bank Name: UCO Bank/ICF Colony/Chennai.
- IFSC Code: UCBA0000568.
Mode Of Assortment for Jobs in ICF:
Selection of candidates for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment will be done on the basis of their marks obtained, skill test and physical fitness test.
How To Apply for Integral Coach Factory Chennai Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website i.e. www.icf.indianrailways.gov.in
- From the right side of homepage Go to “News and announcements” selection
- Afterwards hit on “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices – 2017” and read all the details regarding the vacancy in ICF carefully
- After going through the details if you think that you are eligible for the vacancy then go back to the homepage and hit on “Application – Act Apprentice 2017” link given below the notification link
- Fill the Integral Coach Factory online application form and complete each and every detail carefully
- After completing the details hit on final submission tab and then take a print out of it
- Attach all requisite testimonials to the ICF application and enclosed it into an envelope
- At last send the application to the postal address given below.
Assistant Personnel Officer/G,
Integral Coach Factory,
|Starting Date To Apply||19-07-2017|
|Last Date to fill ICF Online Application||21-08-2017|
Find More: Jobs in Chennai
Candidates interested in Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2017–2018 may avail further details by going through the notification given in the above section.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Eligibility Criteria|