Integral Coach Factory Recruitment
An employment advertisement related to Integral Coach Factory Recruitment has been issued by Integral Coach Factory. Proficient and fanatical individuals may apply to fill up 976 vacancies of Apprentice, Goods Guard, Typist and Assistant Station Master Posts. Candidates, who are interested for said posts, can apply against Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2016. Eligible Job hunters can fill online application form on or earlier than end date that is represented below.
|Position Name||Apprentice, Guard, Typist and Station Master|
|No. Of Vacancies||976|
|Last Date to apply online||25th January 2016|
|Computer Based Online Test (CBT)||March to May 2016 (Tentative Dates)|
For more details about Integral Coach Factory Jobs such as Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Details, Examination Fee, Mode of Appointment, Steps To Apply etc you need to read the below mentioned content of this page which is organized as per your convenience by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Post Name and No of Vacancies:
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist||93|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||76|
|Assistant Station Master||393|
Participants should have Graduation degree from recognized university or institution with good academic records. Those are interested for Typist post should also have Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer.
For Apprentice post participants who will be appointed will be offered Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- pm and for all other post selected candidates will get Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- pm from Integral Coach Factory.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Age relaxation is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Interested applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- either by online mode or internet banking or through SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip. SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities having income less than Rs. 50,000/- are not required to pay fee.
Job hunters who want to grab this chance must appear below given rounds. Participants who will perform well may grab this chance.
- Computer based test
- Skill (Typing) Test
- Aptitude Test
How to Apply for Integral Coach Factory Recruitment:
- Eligible contenders can apply for this Current Openings in Government Sector through official web portal that is icf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- After that, from home page, follow “News & Announcement” section.
- Now, hit on appropriate link for applying online and fill an online application form in correct manner.
- Candidates are required to upload signature and recent passport size photograph.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- After filling form, check it once and submit it within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Last Date to apply online: 25th January 2016
- Computer Based Online Test (CBT) (Tentative Dates): March to May 2016
Note: Check more details about Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2016 check this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On