IOCL Admit Card
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued IOCL Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming recruitment exam. As per the concern, Indian Oil Corporation Limited will conduct written examination held on 09.07.2017 for filling up the vacant positions of Non-Executive Pipeline Division. Candidates who will appear in the exam and now looking for the IOCL Admit Card 2017 can download it through official website via online mode that will be available from 23.06.2017 to 09.07.2017 with the help of the below stated procedure.
This page includes:
Candidates can also get their IOCL Hall Ticket 2017 directly from the official link which is given below on this page. Candidates who have found their names in shortlisted candidates list are only eligible to appear in the written exam. Contenders are advise to bring their Indian Oil Corporation Limited Admit Card along with them for verification or else you will not be allowed to attend the exam. For more information regarding IOCL Admit Card 2017-2018, you have to read this page which is well furnished by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
IOCL Admit Card
Procedure to download IOCL Admit Card:
- Firstly, job seekers have to visit to the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is “www.iocl.com”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “Latest Job Openings” option present in the “IndianOil for Careers” section at the end of the homepage.
- Then you have to hit on the appropriate link as according to the admit card.
- Fill the details in the space provided such as Registration number, password, security code and Date of Birth.
- Then press on “Sign In” button and your admit card will be appeared on your screen.
- Check the details and download it.
- Take a print out of the admit card for the exam.
Read Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Interesting Facts about Indian Oil Corporation Limited:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is one of the largest business crude oil, petroleum product and gas pipelines company of India which holds the 161st rank among the world’s largest enterprises. This organization conducts various recruitment exams every year for hiring the deserving candidates for different positions. This time also Indian Oil Corporation Limited will conduct written Exam for filling up the vacancies of Non-Executive Pipeline Division. Candidates who have applied for IOCL Recruitment and now going to participate in this examination they must get their hall ticket before the examination date from the above provided official notice and link.
IOCL Admit Card: Download Here
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Engineer Assistant Exam Pattern:
- The IOCL written exam is objective type.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
Check the List of Shortlisted Candidates: Press Here
Date of Examination: 09.07.2017
Candidates can get more information regarding IOCL Admit Card 2017-2018 by going through this Official Link or above provided link. To fetch all updated information on time, candidates must keep visit this page regularly. Join us on Facebook/ Google Plus for more upcoming career notifications regarding same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Recruitment||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Stay Awake All Night To Study||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|