IOCL Admit Card
IOCL Apprentice Exam is scheduled to be held on 25-08-2019. IOCL Admit Card of Apprentice Exam will be out from 20th August 2019. Candidates can download IOCL Hall Ticket with the help of this page when it will be issued officially. More details about IOCL Exam Admit Card 2019 are given below.
Overview of IOCL 2019 Admit Card Apprentice:
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Apprentices|
|IOCL Apprentice Vacancies||176|
|Last Date to IOCL Apply Online||18-08-2019|
|IOCL Admit Card Date for Written Exam||20-08-2019|
|IOCL Exam Date||25-08-2019|
|IOCL Apprentice Result Date||02-09-2019|
|IOCL Apprentice Admit Card Status||Issued Soon|
IOCL Admit Card
How to Download IndianOil Admit Card 2019?
- Visit the IOCL official website that is www.iocl.com for Admit Card of IOCL.
- Follow “Careers” tab and hit the “Latest Job Openings” tab which will navigate you to new page for IOCL Apprentice Admit Card.
- Applicants need to enter Registration No. and Date of Birth to get IOCL Technician Apprentice Admit Card .
- After filling the details press on “Submit” tab and after few seconds your IOCL Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the IOCL Eastern Region Admit Card carefully and then download the same.
- They must also take print out of their generated IOCL Exam admit card and bring IOCL Trade Apprentice Admit Card at time of exam.
Check IOCL Related Links:
|IOCL Recruitment||Check Here|
|IOCL Scholarship||Check Here|
|IOCL Syllabus||Check Here|
|IOCL Results||Check Here|
|IOCL Salary||Check Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
What is New in IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern 2019?
- IOCL Apprentice Written Exam consists of 100 questions of 100 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours
What Should I Carry Along With IOCL 2019 Admit Card?
Here we provided you a list of ID Proof form which one you can carry at the Examination center.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- IOCL Marketing Division Admit Card
- Or any other id issued by the state or central govt.
- Original as well as photo copies of documents
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Must Read: Best Tips & Tricks for Written Exam
Candidates May Search For:
|IOCL Officer Admit Card||IOCL Manager Admit Card|
|IOCL Recruitment Admit Card||IOCL Admit Card Western Region|
|IOCL Admit Card Barauni||IOCL Admit Card Mathura|
|IOCL Admit Card Panipat||Indian Oil Corporation Limited Admit Card|
IOCL Admit Card Download Here:
Only those aspirants will be able to download their IOCL Admit Card 2019 who have registered and applied for the IOCL recruitment for the post of Apprentice. It is mandatory for the candidates to download and carry IOCL Admit Card Eastern Region at the time of Exam.
Aspirants need to go through online mode to generate their IOCL Call Letter for the appearing in Exam. For more detailed information regarding IOCL Exam Admit Card, candidates must go through this page where they can get the entire related information provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: