IOCL Faridabad Recruitment
Apply for Non Officers & Officer Positions Now!!! Contenders who are eager to build their career in government sector can grab this chance by applying against IOCL Faridabad Recruitment. Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites online applications from career-oriented job hunters for various posts against IOCL Faridabad Recruitment 2017.
Enthusiastic aspirants must submit their application form through online mode before the last date that is 16th Dec. 2016. For further details regarding Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment, aspirants must scroll the entire page which is well created by our team members of recruitmentresult.com
IOCL Faridabad Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Total No. of Vacancies||06|
|Last date to submit online application form||16th Dec. 2016|
- Jr. Engineering Assistant (Chemical): 04
- Jr. Engineering Assistant ((Mechanical): 02
Match your eligibility criteria:
- Appliers must have minimum 3 years Full-time, Regular/ Sandwich Diploma in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering according to the posts from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Applicants should have minimum 50 percent marks in aggregate for General, OBC, PWD & ST candidates and 45 percent marks in aggregate in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
Get Now: Latest Diploma Jobs
Limitations of Age:
- Age Limit of contenders applying for these Job Openings In Government Sector should not be below 18 years and their maximum age limit must be 26 years as per norms.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed of candidates who belong to reserved category as per rules of organization.
What would you get against IOCL Vacancy?
After the completion of assortment process, the appointed applicants for IOCL Jobs will obtain Rs. Rs. 11900/- to Rs. 32000/- per month from the concerned department of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notices
What would you pay?
- Willing job hunters for IOCL Vacancies who are from General and OBC categories will have to deposit Rs 100/- as application fee.
- The fee is to be submitted on-line though SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking or at the SBI Branch after selecting “Pay at Branch option”.
- Application Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Mode of Assortment:
Engagements of aspirants for latest government department jobs will be based on performance level in two ways are follows:
- Written test
Read Below Given Tips, To Clear Test/ Interview Round:
How to fill IOCL Application Form?
- Keen contenders who want to apply for this post must be needed to go through official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com
- After that go to “Indian Oil for Careers” section visible at the bottom of home page and select “Careers”.
- Then you need to choose “Latest Job Openings” presented at the right side of home page
- Now choose suitable link for which you want to apply.
- Then you have to read all the details carefully.
- After reading relevant details Fill Online Application Form with complete details.
- Then upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Now press on “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Lastly take a print out of it and keep it secure for future need
Last date to submit online application form: 16th Dec. 2016
Applicants can open Official Link, for obtaining more details related to IOCL Faridabad Recruitment 2017.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: