IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Haldia Refinery has published latest advertisement regarding 135 Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates for IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018-19 must go through the complete details here on this page.
Aspiring candidates are hereby informed that IOCL application form process has already been started. For IOCL Jobs, aspirants are advised to submit online application form before the last date that is 09-11-2018. The Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application along with all certificates/ Documents is 17-11-2018.
|The highlights of the page|
IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 details: Check Here!!!
To get selected for trade apprentice jobs, candidates have to qualify in written test and personal interview. The written test will tentatively be scheduled on 18-11-2018 as per the detailed IOCL Haldia Refinery notification.
In order to grab complete details on IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018, candidates must have a look at the below content of this page recruitmentresult.com. To retrieve IOCL notification/application form, he/she must hit on the direct link provided below.
IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment
IOCL Haldia Refinery vacancy details:
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||36|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||12|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||04|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||36|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||18|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||16|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline -Instrumentation||13|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Educational Qualification for IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018:
|Trade Apprentice / Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) Discipline – Chemical||3 years B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter) Discipline – Mechanical||Matric with 2 (two) year ITI (Fitter) course|
|Trade Apprentice (Boiler) Discipline – Mechanical||B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Chemical||Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petro-Chemical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Mechanical||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Electrical||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice Discipline – Instrumentation||Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering|
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
- The Minimum age should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age should not be more than 24 years as on the last date of submission of application form.
- 5 years of age relaxation shall be provided to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for Persons with Disabilities, 13 years for PwBD belonging to OBC and 15 years for PwBD belonging to SC/ST candidates.
- A stipend of Rs.2500/- per month will be offered to selected candidates for Apprentice jobs as per the IOCL Haldia Refinery recruitment authority norms.
- Additional benefits such as Personal Protective Equipment, Medical Facility, Company Accommodation/HRA, Leave & Holidays, and Insurance Coverage shall also be provided.
Check Here- IOCL Salary Structure
IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment process:
- Contenders are going to be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Written Test which is of two hours duration. Qualified candidates in written test will be further called for Personal Interview
- The ratio of marks for Written Test and Interview shall be 85:15 and minimum 40% marks have to be secured by candidates if they want to qualify at each stage of selection.
- The final selection will be entirely based on satisfying the medical and physical fitness standards by candidates as per the norms.
How to apply for IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018?
- The first step is to visit to the official website of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Haldia Refinery that is www.iocl.com.
- On the homepage of the official portal, go to “Indian Oil for Careers” section and press the “Latest Job Openings” link available at the bottom.
- Press on suitable link regarding IOCL Haldia Refinery Advertisement available in PDF which will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the complete details from IOCL Haldia Refinery Notification and check your eligibility for IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018.
- If you are find yourself eligible for IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018, hit on “apply online” for engagement of apprentice in refinery division.
- Choose the posts you wish to apply for and Fill the form with correct and required details.
- Upload scanned documents/certificates along with application form as per the specification.
- At last, hit on submit and take a print out of the application form.
- Finally, the hard copy of the filled in application form along with supporting documents must reach the below mentioned address within the scheduled time
Get here: IOCL Haldia Refinery Application Form
The Advertiser – IOCL Haldia Refinery,
P.O. Box No. 1, PO: Haldia Oil Refinery,
District: Purba Medinipur,
West Bengal, PIN: 721606
Get Here- Government Jobs in West Bengal
Important Dates of IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment:
|Starting date to apply online||16-10-2018|
|Last date to apply online||09-11-2018|
|Closing date of receipt of application form||17-11-2018|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test||18-11-2018|
|Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result||27-11-2018|
|Tentative Dates Of Interview||03-12-2018-07-12-2018|
Candidates must visit the Official Link of the website on regular basis if they want to acquire more information about IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2018. For any query related to this page, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|IOCL Results||IOCL Placement Papers|
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Scholarship|
|Latest PSU Jobs||IOCL Recruitment|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|