IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2019
Apply for 42 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancies!! IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment Procedure for JEA Posts is scheduled from 07-01-2019 to 28-01-2019. Candidates meeting the requirements are suggested to submit their online forms and hard copy on or before the last date which has been presented here.
|IOCL Mathura Refinery Jr. Engineering|
Assistant-IV Recruitment 2019 Advt
|IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment Apply Online||Check Here|
|IOCL Mathura Refinery Application Form||Check Here|
|IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment Official Link||Check Here|
IOCL Mathura Refinery Notification Highlights
- Name of the Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Name of IOCL Vacancy: Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV
- Number of IOCL Vacancies: 42
- On-line registration of application commences: on 07-01-2019 (10:00 hrs)
- On-line registration of application closes: on 28-01-2019 (17:00 hrs)
- Printout Of The Online Application Must Be Sent: 04-02-2019
- The written test is likely to be held: 10-02-2019
- Tentative Date of Uploading Result of Written Test: 22-02-2019
- Tentative Date of SPPT: 04-03-2019 to 07-03-2019
- Tentative Date of Uploading result of Final Selection Result: 11-03-2019
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Do You About IOCL Mathura Refinery Requirements?
- 3 years Diploma in concerned discipline from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Minimum one year of post qualification experience in concerned field
Find More: Diploma Jobs
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 26 years
Relaxation In Age
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST
- upto 13 years for OBC(NCL) candidates)
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
In Which Disciplines IOCL Mathura Refinery Vacancies Are Available?
|Name of the Post||Number of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Vacancies|
|Power & Utility||02|
How Much I Need To Pay As Application Fee?
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: though SBI e-collect only
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What Is IOCL Mathura Refinery Procedure?
Stage I: Written Test
Stage II: Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT)
Stage III: Category-wise Merit list
Stage IV: Pre-Employment Medical and Physical Fitness
What Is IOCL Mathura Refinery Pay Scale?
Rs.11900-32,000/- (pre revised)
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
What Is The Procedure To Apply For IOCL Mathura Refinery Vacancy?
- Go through the official portal of the organization which is www.iocrefrecruit.in
- Move your cursor towards “Latest advertisements” section at the middle of the home page.
- Hit on “MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2019 – Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel : Application entry open from 07-Jan-2019 10:00:00 am upto 28-Jan-2019 05:00:00 pm” link.
- Ensure requirements from IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates need to press “Apply Online” link.
- Enter asked details in the format and upload documents.
- Candidates have to pay requisite application fee and recheck IOCL Mathura Refinery Online Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of IOCL Mathura Refinery Application Form.
- You have to send the print out of on-line application form, duly signed by him/her along with all supporting documents.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
FAQ’s Related To IOCL Mathura Refinery
Question1: What are The IOCL Mathura Refinery Junior Engineering Exam Qualifying Marks?
- The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Question2: Which Are The Other Pay And Perks Available For Selected Candidates?
Answer: Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA,
- HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability)
- Medical Facilities
- Productivity/ Performance Related Pay
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Employees’ Pension Scheme
- Group Savings Linked Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession/LFA
- Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme
- House Building Advance
- Conveyance Advance/Maintenance Reimbursement
- Children Education Allowance etc
Question3: Where Should I Send Application Form?
Answer: GM (HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281 005
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Question4: What Should I Do For Clarification?
Answer: Contact on Phone No: 0565-2417160/8153/7163 (during working hours)
IOCL Mathura Refinery Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Notification
Apply for Latest 42 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Posts!!! For the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV in various trades and disciplines, IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment Notification has been advertised. Interested candidates can apply online to get selected for applied posts.
Before applying towards IOCL Mathura Refinery Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV Recruitment, aspirants are advised to go through Advertisement No.: MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2019 to know the detailed eligibility norms. Eligible candidates can further apply online by visiting official website.
Find Out: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link to get rest details about IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2019. You may keep in touch with our web portal recuitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Latest Recruitment On 15-01-2019: