IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Mathura Refinery) has broadcasted an employment advertisement titled as IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the 65 vacancies of Trade Apprentice post in various disciplines. Applicants who are meeting all eligibility criteria may apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Last date of submission of online application||08th April 2016|
Candidates, who want to make their career in this organization, can apply as soon as possible. You can get more detail regarding IOCL vacancies such as post name, vacancy detail, essential qualification, limitation of age, salary detail, selection methodology, way to apply etc through this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Attendant Operator – Chemical Plant (Chemical)||21|
Candidates must have passed Matriculation with two year ITI (Fitter) course/B.Sc. (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent from the repudiated university or institution.
Limitation of Age:
- Age of the aspirants should not be less than 18 years and not more than 24 years as on 31-03-2016 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC, for the vacancies reserved for them).
- Candidates belonging to PWD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates).
You can also check this section:
|IOCL Admit Card||IOCL Scholarship|
|IOCL Results||IOCL Placement Papers|
Salary Detail for IOCL Jobs:
Candidates who will be appointed for Trade Apprentice Attendant Operator – Chemical Plant (Chemical) will get the impressive pay scale of Rs 8, 435/- (1st year), Rs 9, 283/- (2nd year) and Rs 10, 131/- for other posts.
Selection Methodology for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs:
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices will be based on written test and personal interview.
- The written Test will be of two hours duration & would carry a weight age of 85%. The maximum weightage for interview will be 15%.
Way to Apply for IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment:
- First of all contenders require to logon official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited that is www.iocl.com
- Then, go to the “IndianOil for Careers” section which is available at bottom of the home page.
- Now, press “latest job openings” tab and download “Notification for Engagement of Apprentices at Mathura Refinery”
- After that, read complete notification very carefully.
- Now, press “126.96.36.199/iocmathura/fhome.aspx” link to apply online and hit “apply online” tab.
- Candidates must fill the complete detail within correct manner such as select your discipline, applicant name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, and category etc and press “next” button.
- After completing all detail hit submit button and take printout of the form for future use.
Last date of submission of online application- 08th April 2016
For other information related to IOCL Mathura Refinery Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|